SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:54 pm

No I would not change my mind . I think Nick deserves someone better than her. Did not like her on Chris's season and still feel the same. But I did respect Nick wanting to take a risk with her but I feel like he saw the real K post season and that is not the type of girl he wants or deserves.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:06 pm

JMO, it seems like most of those that like Nick are glad he did not end up with K.
There really aren't any men I did not like this season. I think if there are any negatives for me, it would be the edit attached to most.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:10 pm

My opinion of Kaitlyn would not change if she chose Nick. AND my opinion of Nick WOULD CHANGE if he is engaged to Kaitlyn. Boom!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:32 pm

Norcalgal wrote:My opinion of Kaitlyn would not change if she chose Nick.  AND my opinion of Nick WOULD CHANGE if he is engaged to Kaitlyn.  Boom!

Me too. The disrespect she showed him while taping, accusing him of revealing the sex, laughing at Shawn saying she killed herself because of Nick and telling Shawn that was perfect, even the drawn out misery of telling Shawn about the sex. Add in her SM addiction, begging for pity, and hypocrisy, I would question if I had been fooled by Nick both last season, this whole year and this season. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:43 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:My opinion of Kaitlyn would not change if she chose Nick.  AND my opinion of Nick WOULD CHANGE if he is engaged to Kaitlyn.  Boom!

Me too. The disrespect she showed him while taping, accusing him of revealing the sex, laughing at Shawn saying she killed herself because of Nick and telling Shawn that was perfect, even the drawn out misery of telling Shawn about the sex. Add in her SM addiction, begging for pity, and hypocrisy, I would question if I had been fooled by Nick both last season, this whole year and this season. JMO.

Those are really good points that I forgot about. Honestly, I think the best thing that Nick can do is come to the ATFR and say "Watching the show back, I realized that you never cared for me the way that I cared for you. I deserve a wife who will love and support me no matter what and that person isn't you. I think you made the right decision and I wish you and Shawn the best of luck (you'll need it, haha)"

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:07 pm

Kaitlyn would basically have to be a different person for me to want Nick to be with her at this point.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:28 pm

At the ATFR, What  Nick should say is, "Hey Eskimo Bro" to Shawn and fist pump with him.  

My opinion of Kaitlyn is self-absorbed, petty, immature, aimless, crass, and not very bright.  If he ends up with her, he needs to be slapped aside the head and get serious therapy,

Last edited by remockered on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm

remockered wrote:At the MTA, What  Nick should say is, "Hey Eskimo Bro" to Shawn and fist pump with him.  

My opinion of Kaitlyn is self-absorbed, petty, immature, aimless, crass, and not very bright.  If he ends up with her, he needs to be slapped aside the head and get serious therapy,

Remockered, any sense of what his family thinks?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:50 pm

I want to publicly apologize to Nick. I am truly sorry for judging you, without knowing you. I now realize you are a deeply caring guy. A real person with feelings. I adore your family and bravo to you for being a man & taking so much grief for love. #NickViall #kaitlynbristowe #TeamKaitlyn #theBachelorette #shawn #nick #abc #love #MenTellAll #finalrose #weddings #BenH #MichelleMoney #RealSlimLady #TheRealWrapWives #BossBabe #SharkTankNation #Jared #Ian

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1034399960228705316_51306804

This is really lovely.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:55 pm

@halbabe4
Me and the "other guy" @nick_viall28 thnx for turning down kaitlyn for meemoji #bachelornation #spoiler? http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1034376648151895508_1365815866

photo 0E7CC958-0D17-4A4B-86F4-2E7923323FF9_zpsdialacl7.jpg

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:56 pm

I just hope Nick looks out for himself on the ATFR. The only person the show cares about looking good to the viewers now is the next lead and that isn't Nick. He's no longer of any use to them other than trying to draw drama out of him for their stupid after show. I hope he doesn't take the bait from CH. I'm sure he'll try to get him to talk about his preseason relationship with Kaitlyn, the sex stuff, the drama with Shawn, or whatever. Just be diplomatic about it all and take the high road, don't throw anyone under the bus and don't let yourself be thrown under the bus. And definitely don't believe anything anyone involved from this show is telling you. Not CH, not Elan, not anyone.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:57 am

I'm good with whatever he does during or after the season.  It's his life and he needs to stay true to himself.
Smiley
I'm just a bystander...with lots of opinions giggling  ... and snoopy.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1