SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:48 pm

Haha, I can always count on NickChicks to make me laugh! bestbud!
I also want to say thanks to many of you who write such eloquent well thought out posts and those who always bring current photos of Nick so we know he is doing fine. I know I will come back here to see what's up with Nick. :soapbox group hug :swinginglove

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:09 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:(snipped) YES Nick I will marry you!!!!! I know you aren't asking me and never will but someone needs to be smart here and since two recent gals couldn't see past their "jocks of no trades" I will step up to the plate and deliver the sane and ONLY answer to a marriage proposal from you which is HELL FREAKING YES!!!!!!! Looking the way he does above, I would probably tackle him with giddiness before he could even ask the question though! laugh out loud.

THIS! is perfect.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:42 pm

SueSt wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:(snipped)  YES Nick I will marry you!!!!! I know you aren't asking me and never will but someone needs to be smart here and since two recent gals couldn't see past their "jocks of no trades" I will step up to the plate and deliver the sane and ONLY answer to a marriage proposal from you which is HELL FREAKING YES!!!!!!! Looking the way he does above, I would probably tackle him with giddiness before he could even ask the question though! laugh out loud.

THIS!  is perfect.  

Although if Monica was being totally honest she would admit the giddiness would really be nervousness Hugesmile OK maybe she would be a little bit giddy..... :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:54 pm

The Nick Chicks are all so cute and funny!!!! giggling :yes: Hugesmile  I'm sure if Nick or his family reads this thread, they will smile lots and feel the love we share here for him!!! :thismuch: for you group hug :sprinklehearts

fingerscrossed - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 64 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 pm

notarose wrote:http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1035040942834149834_7906881

photo B7DFB42B-0B48-4A50-84CF-D1F9CA97B8CD_zpsozn8wtzz.jpg

Now Now Now who is this beauty? Anyone knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:01 am

reason wrote:
notarose wrote:http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1035040942834149834_7906881

Now Now Now who is this beauty?  Anyone knows?

It's Nick. fingerscrossed - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 64 2498057887 Oh you mean the girl......
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:07 am

Yeah, she's gorgeous. Just a fan though, according to her caption (I'm your biggest fan! I love your white pants!), and apparently he fakes a smile really well since she says "it was weird, he wasn't pleased but I was beyond excited".

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:43 am

^^
She also has a fan pic with him at Lollapalooza.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:48 am

Kashathediva wrote:On the outside chance Nick or family/friend sees this, bringing it forward:
Shout out to Nick:
Have Bella draw a little mouth zippered on your hand like a bracelet around your wrist.
Whenever Chris Manson asks you a pointed question during the ATFR, take your finger and rub the bracelet drawing.
It will be a shout out to BBF.  Our secret code, Nick!
It will give you a 3 sec pause to refigure your thoughts. A pause button!
Remember--it's better to be happy than right. Your fans want you happy. Screw the right. Keep it zippered Nick!

This deserves to be on every single page!

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, she's gorgeous. Just a fan though, according to her caption (I'm your biggest fan! I love your white pants!), and apparently he fakes a smile really well since she says "it was weird, he wasn't pleased but I was beyond excited".

Nick love you man, but start looking at the good around you and step away from the fame whore seeking princesses or alternately just look at the next answer I have for you man.

MonicaJM2001 wrote:snipped
Yup, every "salty," sarcastic, sincere, genuine trait about him!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES Nick I will marry you!!!!! I know you aren't asking me and never will but someone needs to be smart here and since two recent gals couldn't see past their "jocks of no trades" I will step up to the plate and deliver the sane and ONLY answer to a marriage proposal from you which is HELL FREAKING YES!!!!!!! Looking the way he does above, I would probably tackle him with giddiness before he could even ask the question though! laugh out loud.

So awesome!  Forget Julie B, Nick needs to find you!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:09 am

It looks like he was in the middle of a meal. I guess it can be annoying if you are interrupted while eating. At lead the was smiling in that picture.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:15 am

sdmom wrote:It looks like he was in the middle of a meal. I guess it can be annoying if you are interrupted while eating. At lead the was smiling in that picture.

If he was irritated he didn't look it. He looks happy...and cute in that picture!
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:24 am

sdmom wrote:It looks like he was in the middle of a meal. I guess it can be annoying if you are interrupted while eating. At lead the was smiling in that picture.

Rolly wrote:

If he was irritated he didn't look it. He looks happy...and cute in that picture!

Sorry, let me clarify. I meant for Nick to notice all the beautiful, awesome women around him and to stop going on reality tv to date self-centered princesses who only use him to make themselves feel better. (If this is wrong in the fan thread, please delete and sorry in advance).

This particular girl reminds me of Mama Viall, so Nick take a second look, your mom is a good one!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1