SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealSlimLady - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:49 am

jojo47 wrote:A clip from Hulu:

Nick & Kaitlyn's Love Story

I brought this over from the other Ncik thread. I love it. Love that's it's funny and cute, not all mushy.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

RealSlimLady - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:20 am

I also brought this over from Nick's discussion thread for those (hi NR hi) that are not venturing out of the fan thread these days.

So I watched most of the season last night. Just Nick’s parts in pieces on youtube.

In contrast with SWSNBN, I was definitely missing scenes of K and Nick challenging each other or getting to know each other; their mental connection. I didn’t see why they had fallen for each other than their physical connection. And as a result, I found him (them) much less fascinating or appealing. I definitely saw K checked out after their one on one in Dublin. So yeah, I don’t see why she would pick him.

Also noteworthy, him saying in Utah, that unlike last season, he didn’t have any hesitation. As a writer, I know that overcoming internal and external obstacles make a story… and without an obstacle, there is no tension or interest… and that’s what I felt watching Nick and K. No interest.

I will be interested to hear what Nick has to say on ATFR… to get his perspective on the whole experience after the fact. What did he learn? What will he take into his future? What is he taking from his whole Bach experience? I look forward to seeing a much more poised Nick live on Monday.

I still love Nick. I love that he put it all on the line for love. He's a modern day Knight. My hero and inspiration!! beatingheart beatingheart

I do hope, however, that he continues his journey off television. Nothing can be gained from subjecting himself to the rules and ridicule of the media microscope.

Cheers, Sue
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:28 am

I agree Sue with you but remember these two have been talking for weeks before coming on the show so I feel they had gotten to know each other on a deeper level, when they met finally I feel like they needed to connect on a physical level. I do think they had meaning intellectual connection but the show chose to show us the physical connection as part of the story board

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  RealSlimLady - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 70 1f49b  RealSlimLady - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 70 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:32 am

But then again I feel like K is not soo much the intellectual type and that type of connection that N had with Andi ultimately was what Andi used against him (over analysing) so Nick consciously steered clear of engaging K on intellectual level, and rather let K lead to bring out his more playful, fun goofy side.

Last edited by mysthelma on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:56 am

mysthelma wrote:I agree Sue with you but remember these two have been talking for weeks before coming on the show so I feel they had gotten to know each other on a deeper level, when they met finally I feel like they needed to connect on a physical level. I do think they had meaning intellectual connection but the show chose to show us the physical connection as part of the story board

Since it's Nick's fan thread, I don't want to get into a deeper conversation here...
What you say about N and K and their prior relationship may be true, but what I saw on the screen didn't engage me. That was really my point. bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:25 pm

SueSt wrote:
mysthelma wrote:I agree Sue with you but remember these two have been talking for weeks before coming on the show so I feel they had gotten to know each other on a deeper level, when they met finally I feel like they needed to connect on a physical level. I do think they had meaning intellectual connection but the show chose to show us the physical connection as part of the story board

Since it's Nick's fan thread, I don't want to get into a deeper conversation here...
What you say about N and K and their prior relationship may be true, but what I saw on the screen didn't engage me.  That was really my point.  bestbud!

Sue, I agree, the edit of Kait and Nick has been all surface and physical. They may have had more, but they chose to show us this, personally, I don't think Kaitlyn is deep, so there may not have been much there and what was there was probably what made her not chose him. I think Shawn fit her better and the show gave us that.

I adore Nick, but his relationship with Kaitlyn from start to finish was part of his over reaction to Andi dumping him and telling him they were too serious and not fun enough. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:38 pm

@nicholasviall28
LA vibes. Happy Saturday
pic.twitter.com/dEDqVLjq3w
 photo E257E3F6-495B-4AC2-A95B-08A3D43530B0_zpsfct2e8rn.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:52 pm

How cool is his bitmoji

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  RealSlimLady - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 70 1f49b  RealSlimLady - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 70 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:03 pm

mysthelma wrote:How cool is his bitmoji

I think I am just old. I have a friend who posts those all over facebook and his looks a lot like Nick's and I hate them both, but it is just personal preference. I would rather see the actual human.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:30 pm

notarose wrote:@nicholasviall28
LA vibes. Happy Saturday
pic.twitter.com/dEDqVLjq3w
 photo E257E3F6-495B-4AC2-A95B-08A3D43530B0_zpsfct2e8rn.jpg

That's hillarious!!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71525

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:33 pm

At least he seems to have fun!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:44 pm

sdmom wrote:At least he seems to have fun!

Smiley  he's going to be that kind of dad who leads by example in a power positive way Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1