SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:14 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Why is nick mumbling??  

I noticed that last night too, me thinks he's doing it so TPTB can't get a good grip on what's he's saying.  I noticed that he also put his hand up a couple of times to cover his lips when he was talking.

I think part of it is his nervousness/vulnerability show.
But it may also be a strategy so that the editors cannot easily splice and dice his words and insert them later into an entirely different conversation/context! Like what they did with his "The night was 'intimate'" which he never said!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:15 pm

Duplicate deleted
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 pm

I think Shawn mumbling much more than Nick, he's actually been mumbling all season long because this guy's lips never move when he talks. It's always hard to hear what he says, maybe it's the beer to blame again?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Not that people will care, but looks like Nick was at a viewing party last night to raise money for Bear necessarities , a pediatric cancer charity. I am glad he's using his fame/notoriety for good causes, similar things he did last season. I feel he wants this season to be over soon, he also quit supporting K on sm, which IMO, it's a good thing!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:46 pm

I have a question, did they ever show the morning after like they did last night? 

And although I'm happy Nick is not F1, I think Kaitlyn is dumb to not have picked him. From what we have seen so far, she was the funny kaitlyn when she was with Nick. She was at ease,  and felt easy with him. And looked at the morning after, they were so natural!! Not to mention, Nick trusted her the whole time and protective of her.

OTOH, she has been babysitting that big baby the whole time. That big baby might have a face she loves (I used to like him, but he lost all his charm since last episode), but he was all about himself. Kaitlyn has to keep explaining herself, to reassure him over and over, that is a tiring relationship just to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:yes to Nick for finally speaking up. He said S is the one guy he doesn't trust and gave K the reasons why, aka Eskimo brothers. Other than that, he has not said one negative word about any of them.

Meanwhile, Shawn has done nothing but bully him, from the start. He has repeatedly told K what he thinks of Nick. Shawn also said in the preview, he's going to say what he has to say straight to his face unlike the other guys who talk behind his back. So he just outted the other guys.

I think K and S are a perfect match. He is crazy about her, however, I do not like the S I'm seeing on my screen. Treating a person in that manner, I find truly disgusting. K tweeted something about Shawn being the Boss. His behaviour IMO shows he likes to be boss. Not a good mix especially for someone like K. Her conversation with him was very guarded IMO. She asked him if he would have a problem trusting her after all this. I think this might be an issue in that relationship JMHO

Couldn't agree more with this! LOL Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and Nick were acting like Shawn the flack he would be getting??

I really liked Kaitlyn and was excited for her to be the Ette, but I'm not liking the Katilyn I'm seeing on my screen either. This is a really strange season for me, I've watched all the Ette's since DeAnna's season, and have always enjoyed them, even if I wasn't happy with the choice of the lead initiallly, I've always have grown to like them in the end. ( even if the lead didn't pick my fav...ala Reid) but this is the first time I can honestly say the more I watch, the more I'm disappointed and not so crazy about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:17 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
see2love wrote:I lean towards this explanation..

Emily L. Foley ‏@EmilyLFoley  12h12 hours ago
Why people don't like Nick: Hiding your mouth w/your hands when you talk is a nonverbal that says 'You can't trust me'.

IMO that's less than the half of it - but it's a very good place to start. IMO there's a lot of other layers to this pomegranate onion that I won't attempt to peel back but many of them result in "trust" related perceptions and this mannerism is one good reason why trust is an issue - Nick sends that message to people (and perhaps then wonders why people don't trust him).

It could just be his thing he does when he is nervous or thinking, we have certain habits people interpret it in negative way. It does not necessarily mean not trust worthy IMO
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:38 pm

Nick is the one who has been burned. He's going all in but at the same time scared trying not to. It's obvious through the conversation with K...he remembers his previous edit. He's juggling lots of thouhhts...some he is voicing...some not..but they are running rampant in that noggin of his. I do feel in the long run with K in the moment personality and her VERY no care attitude, N would have a very difficult time with it. It's okay now and then but not every moment of every day. That's just not him. He's way too deep for K.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:11 pm

This is what I heard going on last night when Kaitlyn spilled the beans to Shawn:

Kaitlyn: Shawn, I think we are both in agreement that your cheesy potatoes with homemade kielbasa is the bomb. The bomb! But if you think for one second that I am going to award you the blue ribbon without sampling ALL the offerings at this man-buffet, you are sadly mistaken. This buffet was set up especially for me, and gosh darn it, I'm going to sample it all. For instance, a little while ago, I had a big heaping helping of the Chicago deep-dish pizza (Nick.)

Shawn: *The deep-dish pizza!* Say it isn't so! [Thinks: Why do all the girls get taken in by the pizza?]

Kaitlyn: You know how I feel about melted cheese. I find it irresistible! But if it's any comfort, I felt a little gassy the next morning.

Shawn [somewhat mollified]: The pizza gave you gas?

Kaitlyn: Yes, it did. But this is how it's going to work, fella. If I want to sample the pizza, or the southern fried chicken (Joe,) or the Rhode Island baked beans (Jared,) or even the Jello salad (Ben H.) then I will certainly do so. [At this point Kaitlyn fondly recalls the pit beef (Ben Z.,) but let's face it, protein is just not enough to hold a girl all day, much less a lifetime.] You are just going to have to get over it, Shawn.

Shawn: I don't like this at all. You told me that you are a cheesy potatoes kind of girl! I have to go off and sulk about this for a little while.

Kaitlyn: Fair enough.

Shawn [returns]: Well, okay. I don't like it, but I'll live with it. I really do want that blue ribbon!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:26 pm

I'm just going to be honest.  I can barely stand to watch any of this season because of Shawn.  He's got the personality of a flat tire, not to mention he's whiney and obnoxious and needy, and it goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.  Ugh, OMG enough already!!   I'm glad Kaitlyn chose him, because I would HATE to see him in contention to be the next bachelor.  Having that disclosure of his 'eskimo brother' experience, which apparently he must have bragged to the boys about, just further shows what an absolute loser he is, loser with a capital L.  And sorry but HE is mister mumbles not Nick.  I'm so sick of this season, sick of him, sick of Kaitlyn, and sorry for the excellent men that got stuck on this season when they deserved so much better. kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 71 2292733854
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:39 pm

Amethyst wrote:This is what I heard going on last night when Kaitlyn spilled the beans to Shawn:

Kaitlyn: Shawn, I think we are both in agreement that your cheesy potatoes with homemade kielbasa is the bomb. The bomb! But if you think for one second that I am going to award you the blue ribbon without sampling ALL the offerings at this man-buffet, you are sadly mistaken. This buffet was set up especially for me, and gosh darn it, I'm going to sample it all. For instance, a little while ago, I had a big heaping helping of the Chicago deep-dish pizza (Nick.)

Shawn: *The deep-dish pizza!* Say it isn't so! [Thinks: Why do all the girls get taken in by the pizza?]

Kaitlyn: You know how I feel about melted cheese. I find it irresistible! But if it's any comfort, I felt a little gassy the next morning.

Shawn [somewhat mollified]: The pizza gave you gas?

Kaitlyn: Yes, it did. But this is how it's going to work, fella. If I want to sample the pizza, or the southern fried chicken (Joe,) or the Rhode Island baked beans (Jared,) or even the Jello salad (Ben H.) then I will certainly do so. [At this point Kaitlyn fondly recalls the pit beef (Ben Z.,) but let's face it, protein is just not enough to hold a girl all day, much less a lifetime.] You are just going to have to get over it, Shawn.

Shawn: I don't like this at all. You told me that you are a cheesy potatoes kind of girl! I have to go off and sulk about this for a little while.

Kaitlyn: Fair enough.

Shawn [returns]: Well, okay. I don't like it, but I'll live with it. I really do want that blue ribbon!

rotfl  Perfect description.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:52 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Nick is the one who has been burned. He's going all in but at the same time scared trying not to. It's obvious through the conversation with K...he remembers his previous edit. He's juggling lots of thouhhts...some he is voicing...some not..but they are running rampant in that noggin of his. I do feel in the long run with K in the moment personality and her VERY no care attitude, N would have a very difficult time with it. It's okay now and then but not every moment of every day. That's just not him. He's way too deep for K.

Maybe he is but he's gotten on my nerves as the season goes on. I liked him in Andi's season but even then he was his own worst enemy. I think he's one of those people who come across irl better than on tv. My son who watches with friends can't stand him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+78
california90
whit90
quietpal
bleuberry
lurker11
rosesrREd
Nibbles22
Linds911
Ayana
Rolly
umngirl