SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:16 pm

Let the speculation begin!! Post any media related to the MTA. Thanks umngirl for confirmation of the taping! As soon as we know the air date, I'll change the title.

umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
umngirl wrote:MTA is being filmed the 11th.

Oh? Where did this information come from? I have been looking for info.

Sean got his sister and his sister's BBF tickets to the taping and said it was taping the 11th so they could make travel plans. Both women mentioned in our their blogs (Pinteresttoldmeto.blogspot.com and shullfamily.blogspot.com).

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:02 pm

I have been told MTA airing is in fact July 20th with the FRC airing July 27th.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by loveactually9 Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:01 pm

does anyone know how to get tickets to the Men Tell All? Do you just have to know someone who is someone or knows someone? :/

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:07 pm

It changes. Sometimes it's closed, meaning only production will release tickets to some they know. Sometimes people line up ahead of time the day of and those are first come, first served. Last season it seemed they sent out mass emails.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:24 am

I'm really surprised speculation about this taping hasn't taken off. Now that the guys have seen how K behaved and they were pretty much fillers, what attitudes will they bring? I'm really curious about Ben H reaction to his intuitions being right about S and K time while in shower!!! We never heard her answer or explanation. He's not a Joshua.  K can thank her lucky stars for that!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:26 am

Oh boy, in light of the recent Shawn v Nick drama I had forgotten about this bromance.

JJ posting about MTA.
I don't see JJ holding back on anything at MTA.
He likes Nick too so that should be interesting to hear his perspective.

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* Mmmm10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:26 am

So, will Ben H be at the MTA taping? I wonder how he felt when he found out (while watching the show) that Kaitlyn, per her own words, chose to ONLY tell Shawn about the sex with Nick? That had to sting.

So, I sincerely hope that all she and Ben did in the FS was talk all night...for Ben's sake.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:35 pm

Ben H. replied to someone that he was traveling this weekend so I'm assuming it's for MTA.
https://twitter.com/benhiggi/status/619245052175355904

Shawn is taking his boat out for the weekend per his Snapchat so he won't be there, which we already knew.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* 8367-910 bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* I_got_13 bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:22 pm

Linds911 wrote:Ben H. replied to someone that he was traveling this weekend so I'm assuming it's for MTA.

Shawn is taking his boat out for the weekend per his Snapchat so he won't be there, which we already knew.

But that also means no People shoot this weekend either. That is okay, Andi and Josh and Chris and Whitney did it another time too. Now please, Nick do not go to California this weekend. I defended you last season, since I really felt TPTB made you, but you made this mistake once, you do it again and you just are the fool.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:30 pm

I don't think Nick will go to CA to try and talk to Kaitlyn, she's made it obvious she doesn't even want his sm support, and he's stopped mentioning her and liking things about her. Plus, he just saw Shawn's bff Ronnie who I'm sure would have mentioned problems with them and Nick had a chance. So I can't imagine he doesn't get it and will show up at mta again. I would laugh so much if he did though. Dance, monkey! laugh out loud

Last edited by Alanna on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Ben H. replied to someone that he was traveling this weekend so I'm assuming it's for MTA.

But that also means no People shoot this weekend either.  That is okay, Andi and Josh and Chris and Whitney did it another time too.  Now please, Nick do not go to California this weekend.  I defended you last season, since I really felt TPTB made you, but you made this mistake once, you do it again and you just are the fool.

I thought they most often do the People shoot the weekend before the finale and ATFR air rather than the weekend they film the MTA show.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:42 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

But that also means no People shoot this weekend either.  That is okay, Andi and Josh and Chris and Whitney did it another time too.  Now please, Nick do not go to California this weekend.  I defended you last season, since I really felt TPTB made you, but you made this mistake once, you do it again and you just are the fool.

I thought they most often do the People shoot the weekend before the finale and ATFR air rather than the weekend they film the MTA show.

I think this has become the norm. MTA/WTA used to be the people shot, maybe umn and the other SeanCat's can correct me, I thought this is when theirs was done. But honestly, I know that at least the last two were not done this weekend.

Back way back, I think it was a SV for Jef and Emily. But that was honestly the last time I paid that much attention. I think he and Nikki were the only two F1s seen out that weekend with some of their fellow cast members as well. I think. yes
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill