SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:58 am

Rolly wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I agree, whoever was lined up for the gig would've sounded/acted just like Ben H tonight IMO.

Could very well be true and then I'd be saying the same thing about them. JMO sucking up and being a puppet for TPTB line makes him less attractive to me. Being a bit less predictable and edgy makes me want to see more of them. JMOAA  I'm hoping they haven't made a final decision yet about the next lead.
That's what this whole show is essentially about though.

Back to top Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:00 am

umngirl wrote:
california90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:I'd take a season of younger people over this season's sleaze fest thanks to the over 30 "adults".

We'd probably have to clarify.. younger people does not always equal "not sleazy". I don't think it matters about age - they will always cast people that are sleazy. We can have a whole season of young sleazy girls and I bet we WILL have that knowing TPTB.

My point was more that I don't think next season is going be as sex-obsessed as this one. Unless they are changing networks to HBO or something.
I wouldn't be so sure about that.

They had the last Bachelor CS in a shower with Jimmy Kimmel and then in a hot tub with Jimmy Kimmel.
They had JJ and Clint in the hot tub too.
Both times trying to imply something.

Now they have opened the door to more sex I don't see that door ever closing... they have crossed a line and I don't see this changing at all -- even with good guys as lead they will be all about "the most dramatic season ever". And sex sells, the ratings are proving that people will watch even if they hate-watch. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:03 am

All threads are now open. Smiley
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:05 am

I'm sure that no one thought that Chris Soules would make out with that many women, sleep with two, and have women like Jade and Kaitlyn in his F4, when he was on Andi's season. We just didn't see enough of him to really know him, and I can say the same for Ben. Might be a pleasant surprise, might be a disaster. TWT.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:08 am

Eh, I am back to my original guy from the beginning... Dr C.
He is all-class and doesn't have to be snarky/mean/etc.
Didn't really care for Ben H tonight. He comes across as wanting to be the alpha but with Shawn who was in the king sized bed and him in the cot (huh?!!) it's no wonder.

And why couldn't they just sleep in the king-sized bed together? More than enough room. Oh well.

Ready for this to be over.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:09 am

eversotrue wrote:
Rolly wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I agree, whoever was lined up for the gig would've sounded/acted just like Ben H tonight IMO.

Could very well be true and then I'd be saying the same thing about them. JMO sucking up and being a puppet for TPTB line makes him less attractive to me. Being a bit less predictable and edgy makes me want to see more of them. JMOAA  I'm hoping they haven't made a final decision yet about the next lead.
Can one really be a lead on this show without being a puppet? And if you don't play by the rules you're thrown under the bus like Juan Pablo and Kaitlyn. I feel bad for whoever is going to be in that lead position. Whether it's Ben H., Ben Z., Cupcake, they are going to do what TPTB want them to do.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:14 am

eversotrue wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Picking Kaitlyn for the lead was "refreshing"...edgy and a bit unpredictable. Very surprised they picked her actually. Ben is adorable and I'm sure a very nice guy but I don't find him terribly interesting. If they want someone to "color inside the lines" they will probably pick him.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:14 am

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Can one really be a lead on this show without being a puppet? And if you don't play by the rules you're thrown under the bus like Juan Pablo and Kaitlyn. I feel bad for whoever is going to be in that lead position. Whether it's Ben H., Ben Z., Cupcake, they are going to do what TPTB want them to do.
Thank you. You get it. Exactly. People think its a win win situation? Ha! Nope. It's a lose lose situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:18 am

Rolly wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Picking Kaitlyn for the lead was "refreshing"...edgy and a bit unpredictable. Very surprised they picked her actually. Ben is adorable and I'm sure a very nice guy but I don't find him terribly interesting. If they want someone to "color inside the lines" they will probably pick him.
They're not going to cast the same type of person every season though. Aint gonna happen. Some people like edgy? And look what they got: Kaitlyn. The girl who was LOVED to pieces on her bachelor season but now is pretty much hated on her own bachelorette season. People love Ben H because he's that sweet boy next door. We shall see what comes of it next year. Either way, like I have said and will continue to say (because I'm obviously going to have to laugh out loud), you can't/won't be able to please everyone. And honestly, we have no idea how interesting Ben is. We saw what what producers wanted us to see (as with everything on this show.) And quite frankly, does it matter?

Last edited by eversotrue on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:20 am

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Thank you. You get it. Exactly. People think its a win win situation? Ha! Nope. It's a lose lose situation.
Yeah and geez, Ben is already being criticized for doing what any of the others would've done if they were in the TB position. Even when he was nothing but respectful and defending Kaitlyn. no idea But it's what he singed up for so good luck to him.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:21 am

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Rolly wrote:

It's been this way since RS started spoiling the seasons. Before spoilers, the draw was the anticipation of who the lead will choose. The earlier leads and F1s came away fairly unscathed.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:22 am

Tired of this... I like Arie but this is unnecessary.
The homophobia or at least mocking of gay people (making fun) is wrong, imo.  no

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 67 Noo10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill