Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:45 am

That kind of looks like Julie B., but I don't think it is her.
avatar
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1011
Join date : 2014-12-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by 2observe on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:53 am

peggy0221 wrote:
@AllAboutLove wrote:
@OnePromise wrote:Just to bring it over, here is the link to the photo of Nick boating on Lake Michigan today:

http://twitter.com/ChrysBan/status/617434215534231553/photo/1

Is that Julie Berry with him or?

I just posted in his fan thread, it looks just like Julie!!!!
The woman on the boat with Nick looks like Kaitlyn from the side to me.
avatar
2observe

Female Posts : 3138
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:56 am

Kaitlyn? shocked!
Doesn't she has a gold (colour) watch too?

ETA: I think Kait has shorter hair now. And I selfishly want this to be Julie. giggling

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:01 am

I hope you guys are kidding that the brunette beside Nick is Kaitlyn giggling  The Nick boat picture was taken on Chicago's Lake Michigan in broad daylight on July 4th for your reference.

mercieme

Posts : 7232
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:02 am

She doesn't have bird tattoos, so it's not Kaitlyn for sure.

OnePromise

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2015-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by 2observe on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:04 am

@mercieme wrote:I hope you guys are kidding that the brunette beside Nick is Kaitlyn giggling  The Nick boat picture was taken on Chicago's Lake Michigan in broad daylight on July 4th for your reference.
No, I wasn't kidding. The woman looks like Kaitlyn to me.
avatar
2observe

Female Posts : 3138
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:07 am

That's definitely not Kaitlyn.  She has bird tattoos and tattoos on her side too.  Plus her hair is shorter.  Plus she is with Shawn.  I wish it was Julie, but I don't think it is.
avatar
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1011
Join date : 2014-12-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:09 am

My first thought was that the blonde looked like Whitney because she has a similar hat but it's not the same style. Not saying I think there's anything between Nick & Whitney though.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
avatar
albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12461
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LenaActually on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:22 am

This person tweeted this to Kaitlyn a few hrs ago:



Kaitlyn responded to this person (which she has now deleted), tweeting "Stay classy". She also RTed Shawn's twitter so he could see it.

Then this person tweeted:



Why Kaitlyn chooses to keep humoring these people with a response is beyond me. It obviously still bothers her so just ignore them!
avatar
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477
Join date : 2015-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:29 am

@LenaActually wrote:This person tweeted this to Kaitlyn a few hrs ago:



Kaitlyn responded to this person (which she has now deleted), tweeting "Stay classy". She also RTed Shawn's twitter so he could see it.

Then this person tweeted:



Why Kaitlyn chooses to keep humoring these people with a response is beyond me. It obviously still bothers her so just ignore them!

To me I don't know that it bothers her, or if she just likes attention. It seems to me that she has decided to just soak it all up. Now I do find her telling anyone to stay classy funny. Since she decided to live in the unclassy glass house this season, she really should not be tossing that particular stone around. IMO.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 46
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:01 am

peggy0221 wrote:
@AllAboutLove wrote:
@OnePromise wrote:Just to bring it over, here is the link to the photo of Nick boating on Lake Michigan today:

http://twitter.com/ChrysBan/status/617434215534231553/photo/1

Is that Julie Berry with him or?

I just posted in his fan thread, it looks just like Julie!!!!
I think it is Julie, it looks like her nose  yes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SueSt on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:01 am

@stuckinsc wrote:
@LenaActually wrote:This person tweeted this to Kaitlyn a few hrs ago:



Kaitlyn responded to this person (which she has now deleted), tweeting "Stay classy". She also RTed Shawn's twitter so he could see it.

Then this person tweeted:



Why Kaitlyn chooses to keep humoring these people with a response is beyond me. It obviously still bothers her so just ignore them!

To me I don't know that it bothers her, or if she just likes attention. It seems to me that she has decided to just soak it all up. Now I do find her telling anyone to stay classy funny. Since she decided to live in the unclassy glass house this season, she really should not be tossing that particular stone around. IMO.

yes :yes: I think she's trying to pretend that it doesn't bother her... but on some level it must.... otherwise she would just move on with her life. The fact that she takes the time to respond makes me believe the comments bother her.
avatar
SueSt

Posts : 3842
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum