Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna on Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:58 am

@LenaActually wrote:This person tweeted this to Kaitlyn a few hrs ago:

Kaitlyn responded to this person (which she has now deleted), tweeting "Stay classy". She also RTed Shawn's twitter so he could see it.

Then this person tweeted:

Why Kaitlyn chooses to keep humoring these people with a response is beyond me. It obviously still bothers her so just ignore them!
Welllllllll, sorry to say but I gotta agree with Classy over here. Shawn IS way too hot to be participating in her little games of, "I think you're the one but let me have secret sex with someone else to double check, but it's not secret, but I'll die if someone tells you, but again, perfectly not secret, but you don't know about it, do you?"

I'm going to be very optimistic that it was only the show!!
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:01 am

@albean99 wrote:My first thought was that the blonde looked like Whitney because she has a similar hat but it's not the same style. Not saying I think there's anything between Nick & Whitney though.

I think it looks like Whitney too. Even her hair is the same exact length as Whit's brand new cut.

ETA: She was headed to Kentucky on Saturday though, so can't be her.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:20 am

I have to agree about saying nothing. Apparently what happened is a controversial hot topic. There is nothing that can be said to resolve the issue. So say nothing and let all die down as it will eventually.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29467

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:32 pm

Can someone tell me who Julie Berry is please? Thanks!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:46 pm

@sparkler wrote:Can someone tell me who Julie Berry is please? Thanks!

She was a contestant on the show Surivor, worked on the set of DWTS , was Jeff Probst girl friend for several years( he is the host of Survivor ). Has done very well in her professional life and just a great gal all around.
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:52 pm

@sparkler wrote:Can someone tell me who Julie Berry is please? Thanks!

Hooked up with Nick at some point. To what degree is up to interpretation.
umngirl

Female Posts : 19469

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:55 pm

^^^
From the sleuthing that has been done he had one date with her. They are friends that have both stood up for each other. JMO

Last edited by whit90 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:00 pm

^Doesn't negate they fact there was something going on between. Like I said, to what degree is up to interpretation.
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:07 pm

@umngirl wrote:^Doesn't negate they fact there was something going on between. Like I said, to what degree is up to interpretation.  

Sorry to disagree that is your opinion not a fact. There is no proof that they hooked up just one picture of them together .
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:21 pm

@whit90 wrote:
@umngirl wrote:^Doesn't negate they fact there was something going on between. Like I said, to what degree is up to interpretation.  

Sorry to disagree that is your opinion not a fact. There is no proof that they hooked up just one picture of them together .

I don't usually fly across the country and hold hands with someone who is just my friend. The degree to which they were together is up for opinion, but it's a fact they went out at least once.
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BKay on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Where does Julie live now? I thought Chicago, but I know it was Maine in the recent past. That was definitely her on the boat with him yesterday, but all their sm activity makes them seem to just be good friends.

What an accomplished woman she is! I had to look her up online after this convo started yesterday, and OMG, she's very impressive.
BKay

Female Posts : 3628

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:29 pm

@BKay wrote:Where does Julie live now? I thought Chicago, but I know it was Maine in the recent past. That was definitely her on the boat with him yesterday, but all their sm activity makes them seem to just be good friends.

What an accomplished woman she is! I had to look her up online after this convo started yesterday, and OMG, she's very impressive.

I think she lives in LA bc she works on DWTS

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum