SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

america - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:23 pm

IMO - Lets be real.  Shawn "hated" Nick from the moment Kaitlyn "invited" him back BECAUSE he had Competition.  He was the Alpha Big Dog surrounded by his "pack" and some new "dog" came onto "his" playground and pissed on the hydrant.  He was angry at Kaitlyn for opening the gate and spent the rest of the season growling, snarling and barking at his opponent....."The Other Guy."  We all saw what Kaitlyn spent doing with her time with Nick.  The part that amazes me is that Shawn has been able to move past watching this all play out on TV.  Maybe it was all about the "win."
By the way, I always love how CH and the media use "fan favorite" to label who ever they want as the next lead. Ben seems like a nice guy. It will be interesting what kind of a storyboard they create for him. I wish him luck!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

america - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:26 pm

This is an interesting article, some of the same things that one of the magazines said a few weeks ago.  But there is a new part from someone in Kaitlyn's circle of friends who says that Kaitlyn joked with Nick about coming on the show for her when they talked and that she really did want him to surprise her by showing up.  Makes sense that she was so excited when he did show up.  It also gives a bit more insight into why Nick felt confident that Kaitlyn was being honest with him as it appears they had a pretty solid friendship prior to the show.  It makes me shake my head even more given her rejection of Nick and post show indifference towards him and their relationship.  

http://www.eonline.com/news/676031/whoa-kaitlyn-and-nick-s-relationship-before-the-bachelorette-was-way-more-involved-than-anyone-knew

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO - Lets be real.  Shawn "hated" Nick from the moment Kaitlyn "invited" him back BECAUSE he had Competition.  He was the Alpha Big Dog surrounded by his "pack" and some new "dog" came onto "his" playground and pissed on the hydrant.  He was angry at Kaitlyn for opening the gate and spent the rest of the season growling, snarling and barking at his opponent....."The Other Guy."  We all saw what Kaitlyn spent doing with her time with Nick.  The part that amazes me is that Shawn has been able to move past watching this all play out on TV.  Maybe it was all about the "win."
By the way, I always love how CH and the media use "fan favorite" to label who ever they want as the next lead.  Ben seems like a nice guy.  It will be interesting what kind of a storyboard they create for him.  I wish him luck!

I've always said that if the nicest guy in the world, aka Sean Lowe, came in like Nick did and basically stole Shawn's confidence that he was 1000% F1, he would have had a big problem with him too. It had nothing to do with Nick, just the fact that he was going to win and then Nick came, and he wasn't completely sure anymore. Nick was the ONE guy who wasn't willing to just settle for second, he was in the "competition" and he was playing to win. THAT'S what Shawn hated about him, not the notion that he was "manipulative, full of sh*t, delusional, etc".

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:33 pm

IMO Kaityln needs to get out of her head

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:36 pm

Given Kaitlyn's truth or dare with Shawn I could see her loving it that Nick came on the show... almost like, "He did it! For me!"

I think that Nick knowing Kaitlyn before the show is what clouded his judgment this time around since he probably felt like he liked/knew her outside the bubble and thus never quite felt like he was in the bubble while on the show (and he wasn't, because he never saw the 1 month relationship K had with Shawn already before Nick joined).

I think this along along with being kept until F2 (because who would think he would be the F2 again in a row?) were a potent combo to make him see his relationship with Kaitlyn as real -- because it started pre-show and lasted until FRC.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:36 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ LOL I have seen some sub-tweets about Nick though.  Smiley  

No one gets a pass.  Both men fighting is ridiculous and both are guilty.  ;)  IMO

While both men have had their petty moments, Shawn's temper has made him very unlikable, and in fact has made many turn away from him in the process. The difference with Nick is that he has won people over this time and a lot of that has to do with Shawn's negativity towards him.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:42 pm

One Promise, ITA ^^^^^ I totally believe that article. I think that is why if the spoilers are right and Nick is rejected after proposing it will be so hard to watch. sad I just don't understand why Kaitlyn would put him through that based on the connection we have watched play out. It seems so heartless.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:05 pm

Seabear wrote:One Promise, ITA ^^^^^  I totally believe that article.  I think that is why if the spoilers are right  and Nick is rejected after proposing it will be so hard to watch. sad  I just don't understand why Kaitlyn would put him through that based on the connection we have watched play out.  It seems so heartless.

Yes...she lost her way somewhere along her journey.  It seems that she will justify her actions and choice with the idea that she needed to bring Nick this far to fully make the decision that was "best for her".  

IMO, it is really a cop out, an excuse to justify her lack of ability or desire to see the situation from Nick's perspective.  She truly did act for her own selfish benefit.  That is one thing I have seen consistently from Kaitlyn and Shawn - they are selfish and acting from the platform that they are the most important person in the situation.  This does not bode well for a successful long term future for them.  

IMO, Nick learned a lot from last season when he asked Andi the infamous question to get answers for himself, it was selfish.  I think he went into this season with a different goal.  This year we went fully for Kaitlyn and has acted unselfishly in his endeavor to win Kaitlyn's heart.  He has consistently put her above himself.  He has acted unselfishly towards Kaitlyn and her journey.  He has given all for her...and in doing so revealed what I believe he wants in a forever marriage - an unselfish equal partnership built on trust and honest communication.  This is what I find commendable in Nick's character and the only redeeming part of the story for me.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:21 pm

OnePromise, Best Post I Have Read. ITA ^^^^^^^^^
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:30 pm

rose Will you accept this rose OnePromise?

Back to top Go down

Post by colie079 Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Her snapchat recap is up now for anyone that wants to watch.

colie079

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:50 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Seabear wrote:IMO - Lets be real.  Shawn "hated" Nick from the moment Kaitlyn "invited" him back BECAUSE he had Competition.  He was the Alpha Big Dog surrounded by his "pack" and some new "dog" came onto "his" playground and pissed on the hydrant.  He was angry at Kaitlyn for opening the gate and spent the rest of the season growling, snarling and barking at his opponent....."The Other Guy."  We all saw what Kaitlyn spent doing with her time with Nick.  The part that amazes me is that Shawn has been able to move past watching this all play out on TV.  Maybe it was all about the "win."
By the way, I always love how CH and the media use "fan favorite" to label who ever they want as the next lead.  Ben seems like a nice guy.  It will be interesting what kind of a storyboard they create for him.  I wish him luck!

I've always said that if the nicest guy in the world, aka Sean Lowe, came in like Nick did and basically stole Shawn's confidence that he was 1000% F1, he would have had a big problem with him too. It had nothing to do with Nick, just the fact that he was going to win and then Nick came, and he wasn't completely sure anymore. Nick was the ONE guy who wasn't willing to just settle for second, he was in the "competition" and he was playing to win. THAT'S what Shawn hated about him, not the notion that he was "manipulative, full of sh*t, delusional, etc".

I disagree and think if Sean Lowe or anyone else showed up it would have been very different. JMO but Shawn heard from others and had an opinion already formed. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky