SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:43 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, her one job post-show is to keep up suspense for the finale. and, it seems pretty obvious to me that she's prioritizing Shawn's feelings over her job. Really make you respect people like Des and Ali who did their best to keep the ending a secret.

Well when you have an insecure fiancé, that's what happens. I don't buy for 1 minute that Kaitlyn had no feelings for Nick, she is simply downplaying them for Shawn's sake. Also, if Kaitlyn was happy currently then she wouldn't find the need to lash out at strangers on Twitter.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:49 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, her one job post-show is to keep up suspense for the finale. and, it seems pretty obvious to me that she's prioritizing Shawn's feelings over her job. Really make you respect people like Des and Ali who did their best to keep the ending a secret.

It's honestly gotten ridiculous. She barely talked about Nick's FD last week, yet goes on and on and on about Ben and Shawn's dates. Then doesn't even mention Nick telling her he loves her. How obvious can you get? You'd think someone was proof-reading those blog entries. It's hard to think Nick isn't a touchy subject with Shawn. It might be a touchy subject for her as well, but you'd think she could put her feelings aside and write a few simple lines, since it's her job. It must have something to do with Shawn.

I'm also disappointed that she's glossing over Shawn's appalling behaviour once again. Those fights were pretty one-sided, as is the hate. I hate that Nick gets equal blame when Shawn's the one with the problem.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
LenaActually wrote:Eek! Kaitlyn couldn't help herself again.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Wifema10

I wish she would simply count to 20 before acting. Does she not realize this simple tweet is doing what she is accusing someone else?
ITA. She needs to give herself a "Time out"  Rolling Eyes  

Kaitlyn and Shawn have another thing in common... lots of pot meet kettle moments that they are oblivious to.
Very ego-centric the both of them. no no
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:00 pm

OnePromise wrote:This is an interesting article, some of the same things that one of the magazines said a few weeks ago.  But there is a new part from someone in Kaitlyn's circle of friends who says that Kaitlyn joked with Nick about coming on the show for her when they talked and that she really did want him to surprise her by showing up.  Makes sense that she was so excited when he did show up.  It also gives a bit more insight into why Nick felt confident that Kaitlyn was being honest with him as it appears they had a pretty solid friendship prior to the show.  It makes me shake my head even more given her rejection of Nick and post show indifference towards him and their relationship.  

http://www.eonline.com/news/676031/whoa-kaitlyn-and-nick-s-relationship-before-the-bachelorette-was-way-more-involved-than-anyone-knew

Um, yeah. There was a ton of vague postings on twitter/instagram with them and it was pretty obvious that there was something going on. I actually thought they came up with the idea for him to go on her season together and that they agreed to make beautiful television when we first got pictures of him in NYC laugh out loud. Nick was also in LA around the first weekend, and I do if he would have ended up playing the "Brady" role if Britt had been picked as the Bachelorette (not that it worked out for Britt/Brady, but it doesn't look like it works out for K/N either).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:14 pm

emptysquares wrote:Kaitlyn's Blog is also up.

http://www.people.com/article/kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette-blog-ben-higgins-exit-shawn-booth-nick-viall-final-two

It is a joke at this point.. these blogs that barely mention Nick.  Rolling Eyes

It was Kaitlyn's job to drag a F2 to FRC.
She was able/willing to do that.

It is Kaitlyn's job to write about said F2 in her blogs.
She is not able/willing to do that.

K doesn't even care about the viewers who gave her her job to even do her job now.
If Shawn wasn't so possessive/jealous I'd just see this as Kaitlyn being inept... but since he is this way I see it as a bit of both.
Ineptitude for both of these two.  no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:17 pm

OnePromise wrote:This is an interesting article, some of the same things that one of the magazines said a few weeks ago.  But there is a new part from someone in Kaitlyn's circle of friends who says that Kaitlyn joked with Nick about coming on the show for her when they talked and that she really did want him to surprise her by showing up.  Makes sense that she was so excited when he did show up.  It also gives a bit more insight into why Nick felt confident that Kaitlyn was being honest with him as it appears they had a pretty solid friendship prior to the show.  It makes me shake my head even more given her rejection of Nick and post show indifference towards him and their relationship.  

http://www.eonline.com/news/676031/whoa-kaitlyn-and-nick-s-relationship-before-the-bachelorette-was-way-more-involved-than-anyone-knew

So, now we have two different sources saying that there was sexting between the two, which Kaitlyn denied in that JP tweet. Just based on who Kaitlyn is and how over N/K have been each other from the second they saw each other, I totally believe that there was sexting and Kaitlyn basically lied about it. I think she's definitely being dishonest and evasive with Shawn about her real relationship with Nick. I wonder if that will play a part in the finale and/or Shawn/Kaitlyn's relationship.

I do think it sucks for Nick, because he basically got a million signals from Kaitlyn that he was the one, which probably made him over-confident and ignore all the signals she gave him after Dublin that he wasn't the one.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:35 pm

Kaitlyn's lack of covering the topic of Nick saying, "I love you" twice is the most telling thing to me so far.  That was a huge thing for Nick especially in this circumstance.  It was the first time saying it since he was in the exact same situation last year.  Her lack of compassion in her blog (and SM/interviews in general)towards Nick does not bode well for their meeting at the ATFR.  

Plus, she states that the guys STRONGLY dislike each other. (She should have just said h*te.). I have seen evidence that this is Shawn's stance and likely Kaitlyn has had to hear about his "dislike" of Nick since the FRC.  But, I really question if Nick dislikes Shawn as strongly as Shawn dislikes Nick.  During filming, Nick said that he did not respect Shawn.  That is different than strongly disliking...ok h*ting him.  

IMO, Nick is simply making a statement about his opinion of Shawn's character.  He is not saying anything as strong as Shawn spewed out at him during both times of confrontation.  In her blog, Kaitlyn is projecting Shawn's feelings for Nick as the gospel truth about how Nick feels about Shawn.  Again, I think that she is helping the producers to set up the "epic show down" they are hoping to create at the ATFR show.  

Nick, Don't take the bait!!! To use Andi's words, "Run...Run fast!"

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:42 pm

Love the girl's response to Kaitlyn, 'girl, you're the bachelorette, you're no stranger.' laugh out loud

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:54 pm

LenaActually wrote:Eek! Kaitlyn couldn't help herself again.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Wifema10
That person didn't even @ her? Chill out Kaitlyn. People are allowed to state their opinions on their own social media. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:Love the girl's response to Kaitlyn, 'girl, you're the bachelorette, you're no stranger.' laugh out loud
Good for her. Sounds like she has more smarts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Kaitlyn is constantly replying to those who are not fans, making their twitter handles known to her followers. Her followers in turn bully them right back. So immature. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:59 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

So, now we have two different sources saying that there was sexting between the two, which Kaitlyn denied in that JP tweet. Just based on who Kaitlyn is and how over N/K have been each other from the second they saw each other, I totally believe that there was sexting and Kaitlyn basically lied about it.  I think she's definitely being dishonest and evasive with Shawn about her real relationship with Nick. I wonder if that will play a part in the finale and/or Shawn/Kaitlyn's relationship.

I do think it sucks for Nick, because he basically got a million signals from Kaitlyn that he was the one, which probably made him over-confident and ignore all the signals she gave him after Dublin that he wasn't the one.

How do we know it's two different sources . Could be the same one and obviously connected to Nick or K Imo This is what bugs me about this whole thing. We have all these sources coming through with this stuff and they can only be getting this from either K or N Imo. Nick may be outwardly taking the high road but he's still possibly getting it out there through different channels IMO. The same time she tweeted JP about sexing, Nick also tweeted about just talking. One source told RS about all of this sexting too as well as someone telling RS that Nick was not happy after being rejected. I am not defending K and her actions either but I question his all this info is slowly being leaked as the finale grows near.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky