SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:41 am

nutty1 wrote:
Seabear wrote:IMO - I am assuming that Kaitlyn does not tell Shawn about sex with Nick until after her FS date with Nick.  That is the only way there could be an explanation for round two sex with Nick.  This way she gets her way with Nick but some how convinces Shawn it was a mistake and he is "the one."

So if Shawn dumped her, she'd pick Nick??

I doubt we're going to get the truth from Kaitlyn about her feelings about Nick because her current relationship with shawn. If she breaks up with shawn we might get the truth...same way Ali revealed the truth a long time after breaking up with roberto -- how much frank meant to her and that CL didn't really have a chance
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:53 am

emusha wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Seabear wrote:IMO - I am assuming that Kaitlyn does not tell Shawn about sex with Nick until after her FS date with Nick.  That is the only way there could be an explanation for round two sex with Nick.  This way she gets her way with Nick but some how convinces Shawn it was a mistake and he is "the one."

So if Shawn dumped her, she'd pick Nick??

I doubt we're going to get the truth from Kaitlyn about her feelings about Nick because her current relationship with shawn. If she breaks up with shawn we might get the truth...same way Ali revealed the truth a long time after breaking up with roberto -- how much frank meant to her and that CL didn't really have a chance

Ali and Frank had a real emotional bond+physical. And Frank left Ali before she could truly make up her mind.
Nick stays and even possibly proposes. I just don't think her emotional bond with Nick is as significant as it is with Shawn. In other words, I don't Nick vs. Shawn is as close a race (metaphor only) as was Frank vs. Roberto.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:03 pm

well based on the sex twice with Nick -- it's a big hint that shawn wasn't winning it the whole time during this season either. K went against shawn's wishes repeatedly -- that says something about where Nick was with her even if you take out the fact she had sex -->> the fact she did somethin that could make shawn leave her to be with nick says something very significant
we don't know for sure cos there's no evidence other than circumstantial... twt imho
the fact that the snapchat and spoiler is out doesn't tell us much about how the journey went for K -- it doesn't make shawn the f1 frontrunner/given winner at any point during the show other than the times we have evidence for him being that

Last edited by emusha on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:04 pm

I think sometimes you can tell who the lead really wants regardless of who they end up choosing. Ali broke down almost to Des level when Frank said he wanted to leave.
The fact that Kaitlyn keeps acting like she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar, I mean, that talk with Nick about not telling, she had zero consideration for Nick's feelings. The way she is behaving on the show IMO is like Nick helped scratch an itch she had and that's it. I haven't had anything thus far about hers and Nick's relationship as far as where it is, what Nick does for her etc since sexgate.
I doubt there will be any "Nick was the one I really had feelings for" later down the line from Kaitlyn IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:07 pm

I agree that scene with nick was very telling -- it was telling when it came to her level of trust for him and the was in the early stages of here relationship with him at that point... JMHO I'm curious to see what happens the rest of this season just to understand how she truly explored and stopped short of exploring certain relationships
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:10 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3151002/UnREAL-s-Shiri-Appleby-slams-Bachelorette-producers-manipulating-Kaitlyn-Bristowe.html

EXCLUSIVE: 'They're making a big deal out of a woman having sex!' UnREAL's Shiri Appleby slams Bachelorette producers for 'manipulating' Kaitlyn Bristowe

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:22 pm

If Kaitlyn had an inch, then by all means, let her scratch it I say! This is her show, her choices, and the world is her oyster.
Given the type of person Kaitlyn is, it's only going to increase the chances of KaitBoo lasting long term, IMO.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:31 pm

agentcurls wrote:If Kaitlyn had an inch, then by all means,  let her scratch it I say! This is her show, her choices, and the world is her oyster.
Given the type of person Kaitlyn is, it's only going to increase the chances of KaitBoo lasting long term, IMO.
It is comforting that she does whatever she wants because it means to me she really chose Shawn as that's what she wanted and they're together now because that's exactly what she wants now too. She's not perfect but there are so many things to like about her and her owning herself is one of those things to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:34 pm

IMO - If Nick was just Kaitlyn's "scratch my itch" guy then she just used him. He seemed emotionally invested to me. If the spoilers are correct and she lets Nick actually propose, I will have zero respect for her or her actions. From what I have observed, Kaitlyn does what first and foremost serves Kaitlyn. TPB only can manipulate the cast to a certain level...All of these people are acting out of there free will as well.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:34 pm

agentcurls wrote:If Kaitlyn had an inch, then by all means,  let her scratch it I say! This is her show, her choices, and the world is her oyster.

Hope you're right AC and hope Shawn sees it the same way. Just alittle doubtful based on his edit and what the rags have been saying on how he's having a hard time with it

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:43 pm

isittrue wrote:

Hope you're right AC and hope Shawn sees it the same way.  Just alittle doubtful based on his edit and what the rags have been saying on how he's having a hard time with it

I do think he had a hard time with it during filming.
I think at this moment (based a on recent SM postings) that he may be over it. Smiley

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:44 pm

agentcurls wrote:Ali and Frank had a real emotional bond+physical. And Frank left Ali before she could truly make up her mind.
Nick stays and even possibly proposes. I just don't think her emotional bond with Nick is as significant as it is with Shawn. In other words, I don't Nick vs. Shawn is as close a race (metaphor only) as was Frank vs. Roberto.

ITA. IMO the producers may have presented Kaitlyn an option of Nick as a "backup plan" if Shawn had bailed. Since he didn't bail we are left with only our speculative opinions of what K would have done if he had. JMHO but I don't think Kaitlyn would have picked Nick even if Shawn had bailed.

emusha wrote:I agree that scene with nick was very telling -- it was telling when it came to her level of trust for him and the was in the early stages of her relationship with him at that point... JMHO I'm curious to see what happens the rest of this season just to understand how she truly explored and stopped short of exploring certain relationships

That Kaitlyn showed that she didn't trust Nick is IMO very telling; IMO it's even more telling that reason she wanted Nick to keep things to himself was to protect her relationship with Shawn which shows how she was thinking - in the balance between Nick and Shawn she was very much towards the Shawn side of the equation. I also don't think that what Kaitlyn saw of Nick's reaction to their "confrontation" was very appealing to her - certainly her stone faced expression throughout that scene suggests to me he wasn't making any headway.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky