SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:48 am

BlackHalo wrote:I don't see Jared or any other guy in the running for TB not being a puppet for TPTB. Unless they wanna be thrown under the bus, what else are they supposed to do? Jared was more in the bubble than any guy there other than Nick and Shawn. I think Ben was aware of what was going on and played along but at least I know he can sniff out some BS.

My point was that it seems like Jared had some actual feelings for Kaitlyn, no matter ill-advised they may be, so at least we know he's capable of falling in love on this show. Ben OTOH showed no real emotion towards Kaitlyn at any point, which may be sane of him, but I don't like anyone on this show who says all the right things but doesn't show an ounce of emotion to back them up. The only time he looked a teeny bit emotional was while talking about his ex. I just fear we're in for season that's a mix of JPG and Chris S. He won't feel strongly about anyone but will go along with the script and give us the perfectly fake love story. Yawn. I'd rather have a train wreck like Kaitlyn as long as they're authentic.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:51 am

I wonder if Kaitlyn has gone to Shawn and confessed every time she's had sex with Nick??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:51 am

mindless wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I don't see Jared or any other guy in the running for TB not being a puppet for TPTB. Unless they wanna be thrown under the bus, what else are they supposed to do? Jared was more in the bubble than any guy there other than Nick and Shawn. I think Ben was aware of what was going on and played along but at least I know he can sniff out some BS.

My point was that it seems like Jared had some actual feelings for Kaitlyn, no matter ill-advised they may be, so at least we know he's capable of falling in love on this show. Ben OTOH showed no real emotion towards Kaitlyn at any point, which may be sane of him, but I don't like anyone on this show who says all the right things but doesn't show an ounce of emotion to back them up. The only time he looked a teeny bit emotional was while talking about his ex. I just fear we're in for season that's a mix of JPG and Chris S. He won't feel strongly about anyone but will go along with the script and give us the perfectly fake love story. Yawn. I'd rather have a train wreck like Kaitlyn as long as they're authentic.  

I think he and Kaitlyn had feelings for each other, but obviously nowhere near as strong as what she had with Nick or Shawn. I think he switched off after San Antonio because he realized he wasn't going to be the one and went into self preservation mode. Doesn't mean he won't fall for one of the 25 girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:56 am

Cecilia wrote:https://grantland.com/podcasts/grantland-pop-culture/

According to right reasons podcast:  Juliet and Jacoby (podcasters) ran into a producer and they asked why in Ireland for so long?  Apparently they were supposed to go to PATAGONIA! and the sex changed their entire schedule.

This is obviously TPTB line to throw Kaitlyn under the bus more "look she ruined our whole plan for the season" but I have my doubts. When Shawn came to Kaitlyn's room after the first group date in Ireland she says "If you're in the final 2 I'll be meeting 2 families" it stood out because that's not how it should work - but is how it was done so as of at least the first few days in Ireland the decision had been made to change the format and Kaitlyn knew about it. That was probably the day after she slept with Nick so ... did they figure out what a mess things were within hours of it happening and make a decision to scrap a whole destination and episode that fast. I'm kind of doubtful.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:59 am

mindless wrote:

I would agree with that had Kaitlyn not flaunted her connection with Shawn right in front of his face off-camera in SA. He confronted her about "spinning his wheels" and she still kept him there. no no You are either going to get the girl or possibly be the next lead. I have no problem with what Ben did when he had a total flake for a bachelorette that had no time for anyone other than Nick and Shawn from as early as week 4. Just because he was seemingly pretending with Kaitlyn doesn't mean he won't take the process seriously. Based on his SM, he doesn't strike me a famewhore or there to promote himself in anyway. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:19 pm

relaxing wrote:

According to right reasons podcast:  Juliet and Jacoby (podcasters) ran into a producer and they asked why in Ireland for so long?  Apparently they were supposed to go to PATAGONIA! and the sex changed their entire schedule.

This is obviously TPTB line to throw Kaitlyn under the bus more "look she ruined our whole plan for the season" but I have my doubts.  When Shawn came to Kaitlyn's room after the first group date in Ireland she says "If you're in the final 2 I'll be meeting 2 families"  it stood out because that's not how it should work - but is how it was done so as of at least the first few days in Ireland the decision had been made to change the format and Kaitlyn knew about it.  That was probably the day after she slept with Nick so ... did they figure out what a mess things were within hours of it happening and make a decision to scrap a whole destination and episode that fast.  I'm kind of doubtful.

I think it's legit. This season SUCKED travel wise and there is no way they would have been in Ireland for a month if they didn't think they could build the whole season around the sex. I still think they should have gone to Patagonia anyway. I don't understand how the sex should change the travel plans, unless they decided to make it this sleazy, unromantic season…which is what they have done. So I always blame TPTB.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:23 pm

Oh wow. Not the first time that I've heard this. TY :gotcha:

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:26 pm

How could the sex have changed the filming schedule?? scratch

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:29 pm

^ Let's save loads of money and make the season all about the fact that she had sex with Nick before the FS. That's what they did. And it was the worst! I'm not blaming her. I blame TPTB.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:32 pm

By this time Ben felt he was spinning his wheels after sleeping on a cot while K and S enjoyed a king size bed for hours, plus pre FS sex. It was obvious at this point it was the N and S show.

ETA: oops IA Cecilia

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:40 pm

Cecilia wrote:^ Let's save loads of money and make the season all about the fact that she had sex with Nick before the FS.  That's what they did.  And it was the worst!  I'm not blaming her.  I blame TPTB.

Yes agree! I blame them too.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:20 pm

I was thinking, maybe Kaitlyn feels so bad about what she did to Nick that she refuses to watch their dates together and that's why she doesn't write about them in her blog. Hard to write any detailed commentary if you don't even know what was shown. I wouldn't recommend sticking your head in the sand to anyone, but might explain why she's being so obvious.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky