SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Mindless, you might have a point. She's live tweeted while watching with Shawn multiple times, including when Nick's fd was airing and she's never commented on it. So perhaps they've just skipped it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:56 pm

The "big news" It's about BIP.

https://twitter.com/EW/status/622083561395462144

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:The "big news" It's about BIP.

So is this going to be AFTR? Or is there going to be an AFTR for BIP?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:00 pm

nutty1 wrote:The "big news" It's about BIP.

Of course. It is all relative. "Big news???" Hahaha Ya right! cantstopl
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:23 pm

Thought this was an interesting tweet from Elan:

https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/621939694205427713

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:28 pm

agentcurls wrote:Thought this was an interesting tweet from Elan:

https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/621939694205427713

So he could be referring to CDL breakup rumors or the Radar Online sexting scandal or both IMO

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:47 pm

I think he's referring to the rumour about Andi and Josh's brother.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:50 pm

mindless wrote:I think he's referring to the rumour about Andi and Josh's brother.

That's what I thought too. It almost seems like a response to Andi's tweet.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:05 pm

mysthelma wrote:I really don't like this. What does it matter now and why is the show giving us weekly all this info to publish when she chose shawn. It's like they are deliberately trying to sabotage her relationship. I really don't get it. Revealing all this would be okay if she pick nick. This show confuses me, where is the love story? Smh
Maybe TPTB don't like Shawn? (TPTB don't like anyone but maybe they didn't want him as F1?). I don't get the feeling CH likes him that much (not that that means anything since he only likes himself) but maybe they were tired of his diva-ways (imo, he was acting like a diva with his little tantrums). Maybe he also wasn't/isn't wanting to give TPTB what they want/wanted? He said he was wanting to leave to the producer on the show and TPTB left that in the edit for a reason, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:
mindless wrote:I think he's referring to the rumour about Andi and Josh's brother.

That's what I thought too. It almost seems like a response to Andi's tweet.

Agree. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:48 pm

Alanna wrote:Mindless, you might have a point. She's live tweeted while watching with Shawn multiple times, including when Nick's fd was airing and she's never commented on it. So perhaps they've just skipped it.

Do you know she's live tweeting while watching with Shawn? Or are you just assuming this???
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:04 pm

Rolly wrote:
Alanna wrote:Mindless, you might have a point. She's live tweeted while watching with Shawn multiple times, including when Nick's fd was airing and she's never commented on it. So perhaps they've just skipped it.

Do you know she's live tweeting while watching with Shawn? Or are you just assuming this???
In the shv with him, but I guess she could be watching and he is in another room? Seems weird if that's the case.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky