Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:17 am

@emptysquares wrote:According to this promo the finale will be a live event so probably no ATFR taping.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bacheloretteabc/status/622173007310532608
I do think it is live and like TB season "Live Finale Event" where Chris Harrison is with a live audience and they all watch the ending and he gives his little 2 cents at each commercial break and then back to the Finale and then ATFR.
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25490
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:20 am

chasingpavements wrote:I only buy the happy and engaged story this time, because Kaitlyn DOES look happy in her MTA interview, her Periscope, and SC videos. Maybe she's just acting and I can certainly buy that they might be having issues, but she doesn't seem like someone who's been recently dumped.

Oh I agree and I saw a fan pic of Shawn today and he looked pretty happy and relaxed despite all this drama going on in the tabloids. Nick seems relaxed too. So hopefully they will be feeling this way come ATFR. I just laughed at the engaged and happy because of that memory.

isittrue

Posts : 2507
Join date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:23 am

@whit90 wrote:
@Alanna wrote:Looks like all three of our main characters were on their respective home bases today. Kait was at spin class in Vancouver and the girls who met her are raving how incredibly sweet and nice she was to them. I've actually never seen a single post of anyone that's met her that hasn't said how nice and kind and gracious she was to them. She really is a total doll baby Smiley


WOW ! That is what people also say about Nick too how ironic  :yes:

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 2676
Join date : 2015-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:26 am

@Alanna wrote:K definitely a little turned on with the two dudes fighting over her laugh out loud


Funniest part is towards the end you see Ben H sneaking in and checking out the reporter/getting his camera time on. giggling
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25490
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:28 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:
@emptysquares wrote:According to this promo the finale will be a live event so probably no ATFR taping.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bacheloretteabc/status/622173007310532608
I do think it is live and like TB season "Live Finale Event" where Chris Harrison is with a live audience and they all watch the ending and he gives his little 2 cents at each commercial break and then back to the Finale and then ATFR.

I hate the live finale format and the planted audience questions. It just throws the show off imo

isittrue

Posts : 2507
Join date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:42 am

@isittrue wrote:
@AllAboutLove wrote:
@emptysquares wrote:According to this promo the finale will be a live event so probably no ATFR taping.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bacheloretteabc/status/622173007310532608
I do think it is live and like TB season "Live Finale Event" where Chris Harrison is with a live audience and they all watch the ending and he gives his little 2 cents at each commercial break and then back to the Finale and then ATFR.

I hate the live finale format and the planted audience questions. It just throws the show off imo

I DESPISE IT! It seriously just ruins the entire experience for me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:48 am

^ IA. I am not a fan of the live finale format either. Just get to the show and less CH!
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25490
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:39 am

So glad Kait looks okay and says she is "very" happy. Smiley I know not everyone agrees...but I Love Kait!
avatar
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:57 am

I like her too - i think she's probably one of the most likeable and real Bachelorettes we've had in a while. I'm feeling a little eh about her SM addiction and I'm a little worried about what we'll see with K/N/S at the ATFR, which I'm worried will make me lose respect for one or all of them. I still think she's adorable and witty and I'm enjoying her journey.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue on Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:40 am

chasingpavements wrote:I like her too - i think she's probably one of the most likeable and real Bachelorettes we've had in a while. I'm feeling a little eh about her SM addiction and I'm a little worried about what we'll see with K/N/S at the ATFR, which I'm worried will make me lose respect for one or all of them. I still think she's adorable and witty and I'm enjoying her journey.

I am definitely afraid of what we will see ATFR and how it affects how I view them at the end of this. I hope they are all prepared and stay classy for the drama no doubt TPTB will try to illicit. Fingers crossed.

isittrue

Posts : 2507
Join date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:30 am

Continue topic here:
thread 9


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 29468
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum