SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2 Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Continue discussion here! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:51 pm

@MiaHawk wrote:I think every time the editing is negative towards the lead or front runners it is payback for something else. K and S aren't being discreet on em, so maybe that's the fee for their sin. Imo

Per Bet2WinThe edit has been negative long before snapchat. It's basically been negative from the get go.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:52 pm

@isittrue wrote:
@agentcurls wrote:I really like you, Boothie, and I luuurve you and Kait together, but...

He shouldn't be judging Nick so harshly, especially since he hasn't really spent time getting to know him. He really shouldn't have gone to Nick's room. What was he thinking? I guess this is what "mad-ly" in love means. I don't think Nick tattling on Shawn was very cool or effective, either.  Kaitlyn almost seemed to be rolling her eyes at Nick for even bringing it up. Man up ya'll.   The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2 2174738820 

I had a rather neutral opinion of Nick before ( didn't watch Andi's season) but my opinion of him went up this episode. I appreciate his analytical mind and his childlike wonder over things. 

I do think Nick had too easy a time telling Kaitlyn he is falling in love with her. And even if he is sincere, which I believe he is, it just didn't come across that way, IMO. Kaitlyn didn't seem overjoyed with the revelation. It seems Kaitlyn is trying really hard to fall for Nick, but the spark just isn't there. Look back and see how difficult it was for Shawn to tell Kaitlyn he was falling in love and her reaction to it. What a big difference, IMO. 

Shawn wants to be the tough guy but turns to tender-hearted mush when he sees and hears Kaitlyn. And she turns on her softer side in his presence as well. That was even more evident in their exchanges this episode. They act like they have been together much longer than they've been. 

Other thoughts: 
I don't know what was more distracting...how beautiful and green Ireland is, how blue Shawn's eyes looked against said lovely and lush landscape, Nick's adorable dimples, or Kaitlyn's almost visible nausea. 

I know many are bored and disgusted with this season, TETO. And I, too, could use a little more romance on my screen...But I find Kaitlyn to be more spunky, thoughts-provoking,  and dynamic than the last 4 Bachelorettes combined! (Sorry Ash, Em, Des, & WHN) I have watched this show since its infancy and have to say I'm enthralled with this particular season.   The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2 1825223857 
[size]

Love this post !  One thing I am curious about is why they revealed the scandal about Shawn.  Love Shawn but this edit he's getting is not great for F1. Don't Tptb try to present F1 in a purer light ?  Makes it harder for some  people to get behind the final couple imo although I personally am a fan.   Perhaps this is the season for showing everyone's faults?  I wish there was more romance than drama and I am curious about the ending Ali talked up in her blog . Sometimes I get uneasy of how obvious F1 is and while I am sure Shawn is f1 I am curious he gets there .[/size]

Per RosesRRed Usually, yes, unless they have nothing to work with like in Courtney's case. I liked Shawn at the beginning, but with each passing episode I have liked him less and less. Last night his likability fell. On SM many of those who were fans aren't too happy with his posseivness and bullying attitude. It is strange they have painted him so negatively the last couple episodes.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:04 pm

RosesRRed wrote:Usually, yes, unless they have nothing to work with like in Courtney's case. I liked Shawn at the beginning, but with each passing episode I have liked him less and less. Last night his likability fell. On SM many of those who were fans aren't too happy with his posseivness and bullying attitude. It is strange they have painted him so negatively the last couple episodes.

IMO, you have to give Kaitlyn something to angst over before the FRC. You need to create some reason for her to question if he is the right man. Plus TPTB still have to fill our screens even though they don't have 4 HTD to work with.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:06 pm

What many perceive as a negative edit for Shawn paired with the obvious F1 signs pointed out in Kait's blogs and SM just make me wonder sometimes if something big goes down ATFR. I know a long SHV was sleuthed and Kait seems happy in her SM as well as very protective of Shawn but I am just surprised how obvious she's being. I always question things that are so obvious even when I like the couple which I do in this case.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:10 pm

isittrue wrote:What many perceive as a negative edit for Shawn paired with the obvious F1 signs pointed out in Kait's blogs and SM just make me wonder sometimes if something big goes down ATFR.  I know a long SHV was sleuthed and Kait seems happy in her SM as well as very protective of Shawn but I am just surprised how obvious she's being.  I always question things that are so obvious even when I like the couple which I do in this case.

Under other circumstances, I would agree with you but if Kaitlyn and Shawn break up b4 AFTR, who will continue watching? IMO, everything is geared around making sure they stay together OR at least appear to stay together..... scratch
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:12 pm

Kaitlyn and Shawn are unemployed right now (CMIIW) other than being lead and F1 for the show.
Being engaged as lead/F1 is basically their only job right now.
I don't see a breakup before ATFR even if they wanted to.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn and Shawn are unemployed right now (CMIIW) other than being lead and F1 for the show.

I get it, but if something big went down at the ATFR, I don't think TBTB would mind. Are they both really unemployed?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:19 pm

Shawn has tweeted that he is looking for a job and we have his email that he sent out saying he quit his job before the show so he has been unemployed for a few months. Not sure if he gets paid something as being F1?

Kaitlyn is paid to be lead and still under contract so being lead I guess is her job. As far as I know she is unemployed other than the show and have no idea what she does (dancing? music videos? hair?)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:25 pm

Fyr I don't think K and S are faking it but I am just confused by Kait's overt SM and People blogs and the TPtb allowing it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn and Shawn are unemployed right now (CMIIW) other than being lead and F1 for the show.
So totally agree. 
Then all those post ATFR promo salaries are nice, too.  They will stick together for a few months, maybe even as long as Ace and MEandI. When the money starts to peter out, so will the romance/relationship. JMOAA

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
So totally agree. 
Then all those post ATFR promo salaries are nice, too.  They will stick together for a few months, maybe even as long as Ace and MEandI. When the money starts to peter out, so will the romance/relationship. JMOAA

I don't think the F1 gets paid, maybe for appearances and stuff. One of them should probably get a job soon. The show's coattails don't last for too long.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

+37
Ariela
mysthelma
happygolucky
BlackHalo
bluwavz
albean99
Newto
ElonM
Bet2Win
mprssdbyu
bleuberry