SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:37 pm

We are actually losing my favorite anatomy professor because she had Visa issues and her hubby could not get one to work in the states, so after struggling for two years they had to go back to Canada. I would be really irritated if an entertainer can work out the Visa issues, but a medical educator can't. Of course maybe she and Shawn can get married at AFTR and she can get a green card.

And yes, I do think having a chosen career versus a job or jobs is very different. That might be because I have a career and my husband does too, neither of us would be good with a person who only had a "job" and needed us for more constant validation.

And Alanna, yes Nick two leave of absences to film this show. Then went back to his career both times. Shawn quit his job to do this show and seems to still not be working. So yes, that is very different IMO.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:55 pm

To weigh in on the job discussion, Kaitlyn was singsonging the other morning about being bored and hating not having a job. She doesn't strike me as wanting to sit around doing nothing but shopping and going to the gym and eating out. But she's also not a career type who is highly educated or trained in a specific specialized field and has been pursuing a career. She seems to go where her interest is at the time and work a variety of jobs that interest her until life takes her somewhere else. She's not the settled down career type and probably never will be. Doesn't mean she doesn't work hard to support herself.

Shawn I don't know much about career wise, but he may be the same having worked flipping a house, personal training, and it seems some kind of office job when he moved to Nashville so probably similar to Kaitlyn.

Both are near 30 and obviously support themselves and seems to enjoy life while doing it, so they seem to match in that regard and I don't see it as an issue. To me that's what is important - that a couple is on the same page about the lifestyle/type of work-life balance they want. The problem seems to arise when you have people on different pages.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:16 pm

I think K&S read this forum. handwave

As to jobs vs career, I think they are very different and can be in any passionate field so it is a broad term.

But just the stereotypical way of looking at it: Nick and Dr C have careers which they have both gone back to, Shawn had a job which may or may not be his chosen career.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:26 pm

It's interesting that people think that Shawn/Nick don't really hate each other just because they were able to sit next to each other and have a civil conversation. I think that all "enemies" on the show have had to do that, but it doesn't mean that they don't really dislike each other. I'm sure that the "confrontation" was very producer-initiated (because what could Shawn possibly get out of it? Nick saying "omg, you're right! I'm here for the wrong reasons...I'll just leave, bye!"), but I don't think that Shawn was "acting" either. I think he didn't like Nick from the start, because he was his only real competition, and then the producers probably started whispering things in his ear about Nick. They probably got him to confront Nick the same way they got the girls to confront Kelsey last season. It doesn't mean the feelings behind it weren't real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Love the avatar, Agentcurls! Cute!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Love the avatar, Agentcurls! Cute!
Thanks, Kasha. Captured it from his snapchats (which really do highlight his more fun side).
Fangirling, much? giggling trying to keep it to a minimum.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

+37
Ariela
mysthelma
happygolucky
BlackHalo
bluwavz
albean99
Newto
ElonM
Bet2Win
mprssdbyu
bleuberry