SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 68 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:34 pm

AEF wrote:Daily Mail saying this is another contestant
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3153153/Bachelorette-s-Michael-Turnbull-meant-Bachelor-year.html

But Daily Mail Australia can exclusively reveal that the 34-year-old professional soccer player was chosen by Channel Ten last year to star on The Bachelor – before losing out on the coveted top spot to Blake Garvey, 32.
duh

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2A53BA0C00000578-0-image-m-30_1436338844394

ETA: wow impressive!

Wikipedia.org

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:23 am

Michael and Kayne are following each other on IG

@michael.d.turnbull
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:09 am

Nice catch!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:24 pm

That guy doesn't look anything like this guy.

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2BFF4D5500000578-0-image-m-131_1441467691936

"He's up: Michael Turnbull, 34, from Queensland was reportedly 'was second in line behind ..." http://dailym.ai/1UyQMUI via @DailyMailCeleb

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:50 pm

Michael
State: QLD

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Michael
mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors-38323172?force_slideshow=1#photo-38323183
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:19 am

Official bio from Channel 10 and the official Bachelorette Aussie website.

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  TheBachelorette_Bio_Michael
Michael
State: QLD

After playing for top football clubs across Europe, this sporty Bachelor returned to Australia to play in the national A-League. Motivated Michael spends the off-season focusing on his property and technology business interests. With his parents recently celebrating their 42nd wedding anniversary, Michael is hoping to follow in their footsteps and score the ultimate goal: finding long-lasting love.

What made you want to be part of The Bachelorette Australia?
I thought it would be a great experience to find love.

How would you describe your perfect woman?
Someone with really good family values, likes the simple things in life, isn’t arrogant and is like talking to your best friend.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelors?
I’ll just be myself. Last I checked, there is only one of me on the planet.

What are your thoughts on blind dates?
I take them like a grain of salt. If someone sets one up, I’ll happily go on it, but I don’t go in expecting to meet the love of my life, hence I’m still single.

Are you a romantic?
Yes. The most romantic thing I’ve ever done is surprised my girlfriend at the time with a little puppy and a little red ribbon at work, then laid rose petals at home and cooked her a dinner when she was doing it pretty tough.

Describe your dream date.
Apart from taking a private jet to Paris for a weekend, I would say an evening boat ferry ride down the Brisbane River with some drinks and then stopping at one of my favourite restaurants. Some great food and wine then maybe some dessert and some post-dinner drinks with good music.
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors-s1/michael
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:43 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3232598/Looking-love-places-Bachelor-beauty-Emily-Simms-cosies-Bachelorette-hopeful-Michael-Turnbull-charity-masquerade-ball.html
mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2C423CC700000578-3232598-Potential_love_match_Emily_Simms_cosied_up_to_The_Bachelorette_h-a-2_1442136899927
mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2C42DB2F00000578-3232598-image-a-7_1442138575084
mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2C42DB2800000578-3232598-image-a-8_1442138606943

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:07 pm

I think AAL is correct....Michael might be the next bachie if they start recycling. He was also Nina (Sammy Wood's F5) ex boyfriend according to another media report. Nina must be really ecstatic with that pic of Michael  with her frenemy Emily laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:24 pm

mercieme wrote:I think AAL is correct....Michael might be the next bachie if they start recycling. He was also Nina (Sammy Wood's F5) ex boyfriend according to another media report. Nina must be really ecstatic with that pic of Michael  with her frenemy Emily laugh out loud

Yup, saw that coming a mile away!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:44 pm

mercieme wrote:I think AAL is correct....Michael might be the next bachie if they start recycling. He was also Nina (Sammy Wood's F5) ex boyfriend according to another media report. Nina must be really ecstatic with that pic of Michael  with her frenemy Emily laugh out loud

emily right? mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Yup, saw that coming a mile away!

aren't sam and michael best mates? is it him on sam IG group of guys?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:07 am

From the new preview Michael is either getting a next bachelor edit or he won't get a good edit (thinking maybe the former).

It seems like a lot of the older guys will go further just for next Bach lead and not b/c Sam is into them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 68 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose