SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 68 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:11 am

I know it sounds crazy but isn't it possible that Michael's SC are from HTD,FD & LCD?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:21 am

LynnTa wrote:I know it sounds crazy but isn't it possible that Michael's SC are from HTD,FD & LCD?

i do not know...
right now i am starting to doubt michael is the one even though i saw a love story developing
but truth is i generally attach myself almost everyone but the F1 rotfl
but honestly? i do not care. as long as i see any love story with the lead, i am entertained.
i was right with ali/roberto and ashley/jp and emily/jeff and few before
but it seems i have a problem with australia and NZ hehehe

I am really baffled with all those s/c for michael and so little for the others

i think i am lost right now... i need my michael screen time to be pumped again yes

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:35 am

oh well,dont worry about it. I saw a love story developing too and I'm sticking with it regardless of the outcome.
maybe she was just playing to prove a point that she can break the habit of falling for professional athletes! I don't know--its just my opinion.
I didn't see it with the other guys --but then again I'm not Sam--she is the one doing the choosing!!
I saw what I saw & I'm contend.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:13 am

LynnTa wrote:oh well,dont worry about it.  I saw a love story developing too and I'm sticking with it regardless of the outcome.
maybe she was just playing to prove a point that she can break the habit of falling for professional athletes! I don't know--its just my opinion.
I didn't see it with the other guys --but then again I'm not Sam--she is the one doing the choosing!!

bestbud! yes me too handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:15 am

oh and btw ... i also thought about the breaking the habit at episode 2 with the david incident

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:45 am

i would love to hear michael hometown more in details with the abstraction of any other hometown date comparison... anyone please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:14 am

truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Aaa11

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:12 pm

I like that photo a lot! it looks very promising. I haven't even watched epis7 & 8 yet!
its not over yet!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:08 pm

I know but I have to admit that I am very confused the way she acted at sasha hometown date. It felt as if she was meeting her in-laws the first time.

What confuses me is that she said she knew her F1 from day 1... but then she "ignored" sasha for quite a while, even after the group dates. At the cooking diner, I saw no sasha vibe but definitely michael vibe.... I know edits are very good though.

she loved the rafting but her fav date would be paintball with romantic diner or picnic.... paint = sasha ... but rafting and picnic = michael

she looked very emotional after meeting michael's parent... does it mean that she is upset to pain such nice people and michael? Does it mean something else?

Her little girly voice when she jumped in michael arms... did not see that with sasha. I did not see the intimate like the above picture with anyone but michael. That for me is wayyyyyyyy more than I like you but I love someone else.

Every description she did in interviews since september are pointing michael's direction. the BIG sash (michael's way to name the boys), cooking (the only one who we know love his foodie is michael), the bullying and judgment on apparence (yesterday michael was bullyed about his eyes), her defense about the olympic, the prince/princess fairytale, the ILY sam, her defending (again) with david, the use of (several time) wear his heart on his sleeves... and the same term mentioned to describe her beau... I mean sooo many things I see during and after the show.

I see a man who fell madly in love with a woman who gives him exactly what he needed: clumpsy but generous, funny, loving girl... he accepts her the way she is exactly.

And so be it. he fell and she did not and this is what it is?

grrr why am I still hoping? why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:31 pm

LynnTa wrote:oh well,dont worry about it.  I saw a love story developing too and I'm sticking with it regardless of the outcome.

I saw it too and I agree she was bent on breaking the athletes pattern. Good luck to her and her choice. Still #teammichael

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:52 pm

truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Tbt1-ep7-gd-dinner-michael-5515
truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Tbt1ep7gddinneralexsam5732
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/photos/episode-7#5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:58 pm

truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Tbt1ep8htmichaelsam6548
truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 The-Bachelorette-S01E08-Michael-Hometown---Michael-and-Sam-1
truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Tbt1ep8htmichaelsam6332
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/photos/episode-8#2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 68 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose