SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:41 am

That's an awesome interview! Thanks for posting HGL!
Heather seems so honest, upfront and open about things just like Sam.
Communication is so important to a relationship and being open as well and that they both were is wonderful.
Such a great foundation they have for a lifelong relationship filled with adventures if they are together.

If Heather is not F1 I really don't know what goes wrong.
So far the only other option I can think of is Snezana with Sarah or Lana as possible picks but I just feel like Sam is not "ALL" Sam with Snezana.
I feel like he ages her, he doesn't laugh as much, he's more serious.

Grrr... I really hope this works out for Heather and if not, that they show me why.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:18 am

I have a feeling that if Heather isn't F1 her answers regarding romantic involvement would be different. She seems like a girl who thinks before speaking, witty and fast in her responses, but also very respectful, with high principles and genuine good-intentions/nature, so if there would be another F1, I assume, she would be downplaying things with Sam and be more allusive maybe, less straight-forward how things really were, taking in consideration "real F1" feelings.
But as for now, all I read it ... they are a match made...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:29 am

I absolutely agree.

This is Matilda 2.0, imo.
Everything Heather says in her interviews is almost talking present tense and confidence and the things she is saying are all F1 things, imo. I don't believe for one minute she would say these things if she wasn't F1.

I actually think she is making the media rounds because perhaps no one else wants to - at least not talking about romance as much.  If these girls were all noticing how Sam was with Heather then this could be the same thing as with Matilda, how all the girls said they knew at ATFR.

It also helps cement that this time around, there will be a happy ending. Sam himself said he hopes the finale lives up to expectations. When he said that, Heather was the favorite. If Sam is being honest (as I believe he is) he said he knew himself and knew almost from the get go. If that is the case, he wouldn't be able to hide it then or now. And I don't think Heather can either. Even the girls in the house are talking about how easy Heather is to read.

I am hopeful that if Heather is F1 and making media rounds it is to stave off any controversy when new girls come in. I guess I will look at Lana as more like Nick or someone else. Perhaps having to keep someone on to get the numbers back up so they could film for 3 months.

It is only week 3 and Sam is already saying that "Heather just gets me. All the parts of me". She also got the white rose. They have to do something to cause doubt.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:23 am

Agree AAL.

Caption on Heather's promo pic is: 'I'm a real Aussie girl. I am not afraid to take a risk'
What better than to show how the national sweetheart risks it all ... to "win" it "all".

Save to say ... the captions of some others' pics aren't so significant:
Sarah: 'I'm just going to be myself... I can make any kind of situation hilarious' (really?)
Snezana: 'I am passionate and not afraid to show it' (Okey-dokey)
Emily: 'I'm a big believer in chivalry' (fair)
curious to find out what the opening statement will be from Lana ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Heather with a darker hair - 8/8: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:14 am

The darker hair really sets off her green eyes.
I'm thinking something will come up that really makes the two of them doubt their relationship due to all the favorable press Heather is giving and getting so early on in the show. It's either that or they are delivering a beautiful love story on a gilded platter to redeem the network from last season.

What do you all think?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:19 am

I am sure doubt will be there but that is par for the course with this show, especially if the lead and F1 "knows" early on how they feel.

I'm hoping for and thinking it is a love story on a gilded platter to redeem the network.

Even now there are tons of negative comments so IMO the network and show will have to go all out to get things back on track and prep for Sam Frost the Bachelorette (jilted fiance of last season) to get those ratings and make people believe in the love story without controversy.

Heather is a fan favorite so she is only helping the network by having publicity/press/media as people back her more than the Bachelor at the moment. Viewers have loved the power of the white rose, a woman getting to call the shots so this only adds to that, imo.

So a love story is what I think will be shown or as it may as well be called "The Adventures of Bachman and H-bomb."
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:37 am

yeah ... I'm with both of you ...I see there will be doubt and insecurities ... I believe by now Sam knows that Heather is into him ... maybe isn't sure how much and he will try to find out by putting her on tests ... maybe like Heather said in the radio interview, he might be doing something to make her jealous or to get a reaction out of her ... so it's not going to be a smooth sail. I don't know how much that Lana girl will rough the couple ... but I don't think Heather will bail ... I believe she will "risk it" till the end.
I don't think Snezana could be F1... so if she's out, she also most probably isn't F2, because I don't think Sam would "put" her in that situation (I know that's the usual argument when watching US version, but here I actually believe it to be true), knowing that he doesn't see a future with her ... so either Snezana is F3 or F4.
Sarah is the one who will go distance ... did he say something like that (I skipped their part). But I just don't see them together. She comes to me (through TV) as stiff and not so "funny" (as she said about herself) ...but I've noticed in the previous episode that she does know how to make her ground, so she is not this "innocent, naive" girl ... she definitely can be bold and playing her feminine charms. But I miss her actual connection with Sam.
So the only real "threat" to Heather is Lana, IMO.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:58 pm

I agree it looks to be Heather or Lana at this point, Heather did say we will find her journey 'surprising' in one of the intreviews

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:49 pm

Based on Heather's IG, other than Lana (who I am not following) Heather is the only one who doesn't list Tbette on her SM profile. She also doesn't post photos of her clothes and who they are by (like Snez and even Sarah).

This is exactly what Matilda did.
Looking at the variables Heather is standing out as F1 in many ways.

Also looks like she loves everyone and everyone loves her.
All the girls liking and saying they love each other on their SM pics.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:29 am

Heather just liked this poem by Atticus poetry on IG: beatingheart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@edwestwick

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:15 am

"Heather and I definitely have chemistry ... I feel like she's someone I've known for a while already ... she's smart, she's funny, she's incredible beautiful and I can already see the start of connection there"
(Sam in PI/ITM/voice-over before giving Heather the white rose)

"Since I met you, which was only few short hours ago, I can't believe, you know, how easy you are to talk to, and from the moment you walked 'round the corner I could see that you're incredible beautiful and I loved the dress, but don't really care about that, what I really care about is just how fun you are and as you know this rose nail it You plan a date for us ...so whether it'd be a superhero or whether it would be any other direction you wanna take it in that excites me and so I was wondering if you'd like to accept this rose Heather?"

(maybe not exact transcript)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible