SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:53 am

From the popsugar interview posted by HGL and in media thread...
Heather: I can’t even tell you the kind of relationship that him and I have . . . During the show. It’s just phenomenal. A lot of the girls would get asked, "Who’s your friend in the house, who’s your friend in the house?" and the truth is, mine was Sam. Whenever I got to see him, it wasn’t just the guy that I was romantically interested in — I got to see my best mate and it was really cool.
beatingheart Love this so much about Sam being Heather's best friend while on the show!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:58 am

Tears! :tissuebox
ThebachelorAU IG account posted a video of Heather reading the last letter she got from her dad before he passed away. So sad and yet lovely.

@thebachelorau Heather shares some personal mementos that she brought to the Bachelorette Mansion. Share your important keepsakes.

Heather shares some personal mementos that she brought to the Bachelorette Mansion. Share your important keepsakes. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:38 am

Posted publicly on Heather's Facebook acct.
The article is by Tessa who Heather says she loves and Tessa predicts that Heather will be the last girl standing!

Heather Maltman July 30 ·
I'm going to write a book. It will be called 101 reasons why I love Tessa...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:10 am

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 3 3806527698 that's a good one ... "just wanted to meet my crush" ... 2 tomboy-girls stick together ... you could sense it, that Heather and Tess bonded over their mutual "uncomfortable" situation where "femininity" counts ... all the girly-girls kinda made the a team "us vs. them" (was Osher talking about this?) ... that's why Heather was never part of that team and why they couldn't get the connection between Heather and Sam ... Tess got out of it soon, but she was more similar to Heather. Jacinda is another gal who isn't completely on either team ... she understands Heather.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:50 am

HGL, do you follow Heather on IG?
I am just looking at some of her posts and... well I am not sure if he she is happy.
She even posted before the premiere of the show she was buying jewelry instead of sweets/candy to make herself feel better.
I am now getting the doubt based on her SM and want to see if anyone else thinks that her SM is not exactly celebratory?

I would think if she calls Sam her best friend then if she wasn't F1 she would be losing both a potential life partner and a best friend.
Only person I can see other than her as F1 is Lana.
I know the produces brought Lana in but Sam still kept her on.
Knowing Heather, that must have really hurt...
And if Sam is being straightshooter like he is, then him keeping Lana so long makes me concerned...

hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:15 am

I don't have IG ... so if she's private I can't.
Lately I can't even find people's IG pages anymore by just simply googl-ing their handle-name.

I don't know ... maybe jewelry over sweets is meant as a joke ... because she has a boyfriend, who is lean and fitness-healthy, so instead of indulging herself in something that can put on weight she buys something fancy to wear for a hot date?

I wouldn't worry over Sam's decision to bring Lana all to the end ... it's true, it won't be great to watch how he can be fun&friendly with some other girl ... but I think Heather is the winner of his heart. IMO, Heather really struggles with her girly side ... meaning, putting her heart on a sleeve ...and expressing her own feelings (I'm kinda the same, so I think that's her biggest issue) ... so she prefers to be "casual" and she is putting physical distance between her and Sam (like when her hands were shaking and she asked him not to touch her, because he was causing the effect - the 1st night after the white rose) ... she talks, she even opens up about her "deepest" parts of her life ... but when it comes to kissing, touching, hugging ... kissing ... she is masking that in some sort of a game ... and only at his initiation does she act.
In that regard she is very different than Snezana ... and probably that's going to be something that Lana brings to the table.
So Heather will have to let herself be a "girl" .. but also act a bit more "feminine" ... because she can, after all she is a woman ... she just has to RISK it.
She reminds me a bit of Anna and her struggle, only that even Anna wasn't afraid to be physical more. While Heather had this idea not to kiss Sam until much later ... and she only did it because he put her in front of a question if he is just a friend to her...
so I believe she will have to return the ball few more times to his "provocations".
It ain't going to be all easy, but it's going to be very romantic. I feel it. (JMO)

I found one quote from Sam (article) ... that sounds just like what Heather said when getting out of the limo ...
Sam has admitted he is nervous, saying this is “by far the craziest thing I’ve ever done for love”, and adding that he’s “just a laid-back, regular Aussie guy, just looking for what everyone wants — real love.”

another thing about Heather's media round ... when Lana joins the show, people might already have an idea about her (I don't know how known/popular she is in the media) and will likely want her to win ... so by giving Heather "the heads up" before, sending her to do the promotion and "win people over" ... they are creating the environment where the final couple will be cheered for and well accepted.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:08 pm

source: link

source - @thebachelorau Big ❤️, small talk? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Before I say anything else, I should just say that I love Heather [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I think she is fun, funny and really nice to other contestants (even when people like Jasmin are making comments to provoke a reaction out of her i.e. the kissing Snezana deal). I think she is also relatable because she doesn't have this air of perfection about her like some other contestants: Snezana or Sarah. She is pretty chill and seems like a comfortable person in her own skin. Loved, loved watching her date with Sam and there was undeniable chemistry there.

However, I was looking at both their Instagram accounts (Sam's and Heather's) and they just seem like two people who lead very very different lives. Heather seems to live this alternative lifestyle, out of the ordinary or the routine: doing her acting thing and taking whatever comes her way lightly, while Sam seems like a very stable guy with a rather traditional lifestyle. Even his fashion seems a little "preppy".

I was so sure Heather had this in the bag since Episode 2, but after looking at their actual, real lives through social media it seems to me that the new contestant, Lana, or even the old ones (Snezana, Sarah) are actual threats to Heather's connection with Sam. This is because they just seem like a better fit for him.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Emmk, it was also SM for me that made me go... hmmm... and have doubts. But more so because of Heather's SM than Sam's. Sam's IG just is mostly his work and his job related pics, some family, and then some relating to the show and that's it. And while a bit different in focus (film industry vs children and health/fitness) Heather is also work and family and some relating to the show with other quirky quotes, etc,.

It is more her comment about needing to feel better before the premiere of the show that gave me pause.

Heather is the fun, quirky, laid back side of Sam as well as his business side. She seems very focused on her own career as well and they are both entrepreneurial. Snezana is the more red carpet/dressed up side of Sam and I prefer who Sam is with Heather. That being said, I don't know if Sam is someone who wants to be on red carpets like Tim & Anna (Bach Aussie S1) and if he does, then Sezana and even Lana will be good picks for him. If he wants to be more relaxed and laidback then I can see him with Heather.

Still, even with style, I don't think Sam fits with Snezana but he does more with Heather. Heather reminds me of a model (and IIRC she was signed as one at age 15 with Miranda Kerr)... she dresses like typical models do on their off-camera time where nothing matters (fresh faced, no makeup) but then when it is red carpet or something special she is stunning. So she can do both worlds. I just don't think she is one to post glamour shots or high fashion stuff on her personal IG (more of that is on her website though).

Either way, no matter who Sam chooses he will have to make some adjustments as Heather lives in Sydney (as does Lana and Snez in Perth).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:09 pm

Someone will have to move ... but I hear Melbourne is also a great city for a film industry (or MO, watching some Aussie TV series) ... honestly I thought about the fact that their real lives might not be actually in-line... and I don't see any of the girls' SM... but as for now I'm following the edit and the storyline ... the promotion for this season announces "Australia's next big love story" ... so I think the Aussie girl and regular Aussie guy could deliver it ... then if that's not the actual ending ... and he chooses Lana (I can't really see another option at the moment) ... then I want to see that story play out just the same.
At the end, it's better that the lead decides on the woman whom he could actually see himself live with in ordinary life ... so whoever that is, fine ... but right now, the communication and friendship foundation story really inspires me ... so I'm glad to see it played out.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - a cute video I don't know how to post
a photo: @jazzbrowartist

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:39 pm

Do we know Heather's last name? Sorry I'm speed reading through the threads, I might have missed it. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Do we know Heather's last name? Sorry I'm speed reading through the threads, I might have missed it. TYIA

If you're reffering to her last surname its heather maltman

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible