SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:45 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I saw a couple tweets saying the premiere is wed July 29

AmyB wrote:^ Yep, it's July 29th (they posted it on the official Facebook page), and they're doing the same 2 nights a week schedule they did last year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Australia's Next Big Love Story Begins | The Bachelor starts 7.30 Wed July 29 on Channel Ten.

RSVP for your chance to win a rose gold diamond pendant/earring set valued at $900 thanks to Zamel's. Terms and conditions at tenplay.com.au.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:40 pm

Oh, I'm sorry I thought Sam Wood was the bachelorette that had been picked as the F1 and then dumped...

I guess her name was Sam but not Wood!! duh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:44 pm

It's okay, we'll be doing that for awhile. I know I have many times. laugh out loud

I keep looking at the title of the topics trying to figure out if there's an easy way to identify them.

ETA: I made some changes. I hope that helps (me) If anyone has any other suggestions let me know!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:31 am

Hehe. Thanks for that GA. yes

And don't worry, Brill, I posted a post on Sam F in the Sam W thread and then realized too late I was discussing the wrong Sam. giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:21 pm

I'm not certain I'll live tweet the premier.

Hopefully it's a good season. :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:37 pm

So which one of you Aussies are going to give us a recap of the ep? Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:50 am

Yay! It is greatly appreciated Smiley

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:36 am

I'm going to do this live recap all in one post so I don't clog up the entire thread.  giggling Also, just warning you guys this is going to get really snarky. 

Twenty seconds in and we have our first pensive rock sit near a body of water! And Osher's hair looks as glorious as ever. 

Intro vids are: Nina (who I have already forgotten any information about, 5 seconds after her intro video), Sarah (who immediately stands out and has a long intro video, I think she'll go far - possible top 4?), Sandra (who looks like she'll be someone who rubs people the wrong way and create drama), and Heather, who immediately wins my heart by referring to Sam as "Bachie"  giggling (Like Sarah, has a long intro video compared to Nina and Sandra's which were quite brief) Only 4 girls that get videos, so I'd guess that 3 of them are major players that go far, and Sandra will be the "villain" who lasts a few episodes. I still think F1 is Lana, who must come in later. 

Sam reminds me a bit of Tim, he seems very genuine and sweet. And I've already written this much and it's only 10 minutes in, so I apologize for the very long, rambling mess this is going to be  giggling 

First out of the limo is Snezana (pronounced Sche-jana), and cue the romantic, orchestral music! And he seems very into her already. You can tell who's going to go far and who isn't by the entrances - they just flew through a bunch of girls so rapidly that I have no idea who they are. 

Other memorable limo exits: A British vet who from now on I will refer to as Dr Anal Glands because of the, uh, interesting animal story she told Sam right out of the limo (also because I cannot remember her name giggling ), Heather (cue the romantic music again!), who keeps calling him "dude" and a "mate she can have a beer with", Jacinda, who reminds me a bit of Kaitlyn on Chris' first night; very bubbly and funny, and she brought a polaroid camera with her and took a picture of his "anal glands" for all the girls  giggling, Zilda (aka Stifler's Mom), who is proving that God gave out brains alphabetically and whose chest I cannot stop looking at because it is even larger than Lacy's, Sandra who is kind of like that unmarried aunt who drinks too much vodka at Christmas and embarrasses everybody, and Emily who is the last one out of the limo, who also gets the romantic violins and who Sam seems to be losing his words over. 

The White Rose is back, and this time it means that whoever gets it gets to take Sam on a date at anytime during the show (imagine getting sent home before you get to use it!), and the strategic element to me is kind of crazy and Bachelor Pad-esque.  

Sandra is being a bit of a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and causing a lot of drama, going around talking about girls behind their backs (already! You met them 10 minutes ago!), and being rude to Reshael for actually being a mature adult and not wanting to partake in the b**** session. Pretty much all the girls side with Reshael and are put off by Sandra, who is such a piece of work that she's making me look back on Canadian Horse Girl fondly.

Also, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is currently the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] trending topic worldwide, so it's definitely retained its popularity from last year.

Sarah is teaching Sam yoga poses  giggling He's talking about how he likes how she doesn't take herself too seriously - they're kind of reminding me of Art and Matilda! And like Matilda, Sarah gets the First Impression Rose. Some random girl does a Reverse Tara - she arrives in a cocktail dress, and then gets changed into jeans and a flannel shirt. 

Sandra is telling Sam how she's "timid when it comes to guys", which is kind of like saying Hitler is "timid when it comes to genocide". 

It's White Rose (which is spoken of with such flair and prestige that it is worthy of having Every Word Capitalised) time, and it goes to... Heather! I really like her, and they seem to have good chemistry and their conversation flowed really easily.  

The music they use in the rose ceremony is absolutely hilarious, it sounds like Sam is about to announce to the girls that whoever doesn't get a rose will be taken around the back and executed. And they just showed a short promo ad for the Bachelorette (no footage from the season yet, just her in a red dress) and Sam F looks incredible. 
Stifler's Mom is eliminated alongside some girl who I literally had never seen until the moment she was sent home. For some inexplicable reason, Sandra, Dr Anal Glands and Reverse Tara live on! Naturally, Sandra gets the last rose, for Maximum Drama.

And holy **** this was a ridiculously long post. I applaud you if you made it through to the end of this. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:15 am

Much thanks for the recap Amy B. Given what you said about Sarah, I think she will go far.

Any links to watch the show?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:04 pm

Thanks so much for the recap Amy! Smiley

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:14 pm

Thanks Amy Was hoping to watch tonight,but cant seem to b able to get it to work on TenPlay despite my Hola extension!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy