SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:25 am

natik wrote:
AEF wrote:

I don't know, as soon as Osher said we don't meet the daughter I thought ok so she's not f4, then he either realised what he had revealed and i thought there was a bit of a look or it's true they need to be careful about children on TV. Although I guess children are on reality tv all the time.

I´m on the same page as you. How can Sam make a decision and choose Snezana if he doesn`t even met the most important thing in her life, her daughter.

He didnt say they dont meet just that we dont see her daughter on TV (because kids didnt sign up for tv) . Not saying she makes hometown, just clarifying what Osher said.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MissB Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:31 am

Maybe they will meet but it won't be shown which is ok. That is, if she makes it to f4 which i think she will. Just wish he lets her go soon.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:02 am

Interesting on Osher's Q&A he mentioned that there was 4 days in between the Bachelor finale and the Bachelorette night 1, and that the Bachelorette started filming on a Monday. So Sam Frost started filming on either the 11th, 18th, or 25th of May, meaning Sam Wood's FRC was either on the 7th (which is too early IMO as he was at the Logies a couple of days earlier), 14th, or 21st. If it was the 14th, that could mean Lana is F1 as she was back on SM on May 16th, but if it was the 21st, then the F1 is someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:05 am

AmyB wrote:Interesting on Osher's Q&A he mentioned that there was 4 days in between the Bachelor finale and the Bachelorette night 1, and that the Bachelorette started filming on a Monday. So Sam Frost started filming on either the 11th, 18th, or 25th, meaning Sam Wood's finale was either on the 7th (which is too early IMO as he was at the Logies a couple of days earlier), 14th, or 21st.

I think Sam started filming 18th May. And the Bachelor Finale was 14th May. Because in the week of 21st May Sam was tagged in a pic that he is back at work.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:13 am

Yes, Osher said that the team had to design the house for the Bette in 4 days and on Monday the new season started (so it could be on Monday 18th May).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:28 am

natik wrote:
AmyB wrote:Interesting on Osher's Q&A he mentioned that there was 4 days in between the Bachelor finale and the Bachelorette night 1, and that the Bachelorette started filming on a Monday. So Sam Frost started filming on either the 11th, 18th, or 25th, meaning Sam Wood's finale was either on the 7th (which is too early IMO as he was at the Logies a couple of days earlier), 14th, or 21st.

I think Sam started filming 18th May. And the Bachelor Finale was 14th May. Because in the week of 21st May Sam was tagged in a pic that he is back at work.
IA:
FRC = May 14 (Thursday) or 15th the latest
Bette filming = May 18 (Monday)
Lana's friend IG video = May 16

This makes sense given Osher posted on May 14th and Sam Woods mate (who has liked IG posts for lana intruder on the TB IG acct) commented. Then on May 16 that evening Lana's friend posted with Lana and "falling in love" music playing. I would think that Lana as F1 that maybe the only had the one night together and probably will have a paid vacation later on (similar to what Bach NZ Art had with Matilda).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:32 am

Beat me to it AAL but still seem to be off.  How does this one fits..Same stylist.

Osher on May 20th.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
natik wrote:

IA:
FRC = May 14 (Thursday) or 15th the latest
Bette filming = May 18 (Monday)
Lana's friend IG video = May 16

This makes sense given Osher posted on May 14th and Sam Woods mate (who has liked IG posts for lana intruder on the TB IG acct) commented. Then on May 16 that evening Lana's friend posted with Lana and "falling in love" music playing. I would think that Lana as F1 that maybe the only had the one night together and probably will have a paid vacation later on (similar to what Bach NZ Art had with Matilda).

I think so too. Because after the finale and the IG video of Lana both were missing for a couple of days. Lana missed the bachelorette party of her friend.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:34 am

natik wrote:

Anyone knows the exact date that Sam was tagged at work? Just curious.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:35 am

iamreal2u wrote:

Anyone knows the exact date that Sam was tagged at work?  Just curious.

No idea maybe someone can find it out.

It was made 13 weeks ago. Lana`s friend video was made 14 weeks ago. The week in between she was MIA. She missed Lauren`s party as well as the bachelorette party of her friend. On 6th May she had her F3 date. It doesn`t make sense to wait till 21st May to film the Bachelor Finale it`s to much time in between. Everything points to 14th May.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:53 am

I thought they took a break while filming? When did that happen because i remember reading it here?

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:01 am

ROSIE recap epi.9

I believe the latest Osher's make-up time photo is for the Bachelorette RC ... so I would consider 13th, 14th as more likely for FRC (since I would count 4 whole days fro getting the house ready in order for Monday's new season ... I didn't understand Osher that Bette 1st RC was already filmed on Monday)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy