SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by realityjunky Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:49 pm

I also love heather as most of u here do and I hope she's f1 but I remember that a week before sam's season aired, there was a video on YouTube released showing some of the entrances and heathers was the first one there and it was heavily edited with the voiceover saying things like is "heather the one' and 'has Sam met his match'. I mean would they really do this for the f1 before the show even starts. This strikes me as being very similar to Jess from blakes season as her edit was pushing towards her being the front runner and all the girls being jealous similar to whats happening to heather. To me, I feel as though heather is a great match for sam however it just appears as if she's getting the edit that Jess got from last season and heather looks like she's peaking too soon. She appears to be a smoke screen for the f1 but I really hope I'm totally wrong because I love heather. However besides heather, I don't see anyone else being with bachie but if the new girls come and they come soon, I do see lana as a very big threat and its kinda funny what allaboutlove said how lana looks very similar to heather. I'm guessing he has a type.
Also I don't know if it means anything but heather has also already done an interview, would they allow an f1 to do this. None of the past winners have done interviews prior that I know of to the final episode. Also last season I know I keep comparing to Jess but jess also did an interview before she was booted out.

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by realityjunky Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:32 pm

Has anyone seen the preview for the next two episodes? If so who do u think is gona cause the scandal between the three girls which are heather, scheenza (I don't know how to spell it) and Madeleine and what do u think the scandal actually is

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:03 am

After tonight's episode I'm thinking Snezana as F1, with Lana, Sarah and Emily as the remaining F4 (they still haven't hinted at any new girls arriving however). Previews for tomorrow make it seem like Heather and Sam are getting more of a friendship edit, and they don't really seem to have much romantic chemistry IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:17 am

Wonder if Snezana can move interstate. Looks like Heather is going to have to move more quickly and take the defences down. Think the interviews and media for Heather now could add to the argument she does not make f4.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:24 am

I still see Sarah, Heather, and the unknown Lana (can't say yet) as possible F1.
I am thinking whomever is more friendzoned yet is seen narrating a bit and also Sam still seeks her out is F1 (so camera time is shown with Sam talking to her during CPs, etc).

Snezana getting a kiss this early on makes me think she is not F1.
The F1s narrate a lot, usually and have an intro video - Snezana doesn't.
Sam narrated on Blake's season and Bach NZ, Matilda narrated throughout and yet people said she was friendzoned and didn't receive a kiss until Ep 12.

Both Anna, Sam, and Matilda had intro videos. Sarah and Heather have intro videos too.
Taking Lana out of the picture for now, I see F1 as either Sarah or Heather.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:44 pm

I watched both 2 episodes again (cannot wait for the new one, is it tonight?) ... and I'm back at thinking Heather actually could be F1. I paid more attention to 2nd episode and it wasn't as "negative" as my first impression was, actually they portrayed Heather nicely, 1st episode was also a lot about her and what connects her to Sam ... I honestly don't see any other girl currently present have the same chance, Sarah despite being a nice girl and Sam obviously liking her, comes across more like Alicia from NZ Bach (forgot her name F3), not relaxed completely, a bit, wouldn't say too serious, too "shy" for Sam's personality. So either the new girl (is she blonde or brunette?) ... or Heather.
I like so far: Heather and Jacinda (she just cracks me up), Bec and Sarah, Snezana is most "sexy-feminine" and I like the Bach Sam.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:46 pm

At this point after watching ep 3, I believe that heather at this point has the strongest connection with Sam. The fact that he's the one chasing her says it all and I can't wait to see tommorow. The preview tommorow seemed to be leaning towards heather possibly being friendzone but like someone said on one of the threads, this might be to create doubt like they did with Matilda in Bach nz. I also think now that if heather is f1 she could be getting a similar edit to Anna's as she's already talking about how hard it is for her to open up and this might be heathers storyline and the reason for her being friendzoned could be because she doesn't want to break down that wall. This is just speculation but I have noticed that in the first episode, heather had the most time shown on her entrance. On the website the clip of her entrance on the 'extra videos' tab which they had for all the girls entrances was shorter than the one actually shown on the episode. Also they have shown every single cocktail convo between heather and Sam. And like someone said, heather narrates a lot. I don't not see anyone at this point with sam, but the newbies and lana in particular are the ones I see as being the threat.

On the other hand, there might be a lot of heather at this point because the f1 is not in the house yet and therefore the edit overexposes heather

Last edited by realityjunky on Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:50 pm

Yeah I see his connection with Heather the strongest. He told her he wants it to be "Real", that he wants someone fun.

Usually the F1 gets the most screen time and an intro video: Anna did. Sam did. And there are intro videos for Heather and Sarah.
This past year all F1s were obvious edits and come out very strong the first episode(s) and then doubt, doubt, doubt only to go full-circle back to the obvious possible F1 from the first episode.

I still think it is between Heather and Sam and if Sam is anything like Art, if he is saying "when you know you know" and that he trusted his gut and first impression because he knows who he is as a guy and what he wants (someone fun and who doesn't take themselves or life too seriously) then I see Heather and Sarah as candidates.

Lana puts a wrench in things but if she was never on the show I would say Heather or Sarah for F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Question? There might be a pattern between shows but how soon is too soon to be selecting an F1. Is he only interacting with a few girls? I ask because the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] franchise pretty good with editing

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:33 pm

Idlemess wrote:Question? There might be a pattern between shows but how soon is too soon to be selecting an F1. Is he only interacting with a few girls? I ask because the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] franchise pretty good with editing

For me, the edit says a lot. i think the Bach even though the time is limited interacts with a lot of girls how deep that interaction I don't know. But the few interactions that they do show tells us who is potentially in the running. For the Bach nz and Bach au the edits IMO are totally different to the U.S. version. For Bach nz, on night 1 it was Matilda for me but for Bach seasons that are just starting, I don't think they want to hide the f1 as much as the U.S. version. for Bach nz I thought Matilda was f1 because I could not see anyone else with him. I don't think it can be too soon to pick an f1. It just depends on the edits and whether the Bach has multiple connections, if he does then it's harder to spot but I do think it's possible.

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:36 pm

Is there an easy way to view this show?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:59 pm

Thanks RealityJunkie, I think so too if there's a connection that's immediately shown. I was able to watch Bach AU and saw the connection with Anna from the get go. It's been hit and miss with the USA version to the point I'm almost tired of watching because I'm now doubtful of the couples even staying together

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy