SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:55 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:**snipped**
AllAboutLove wrote:
Even confirms more for me that Heather is not F1 otherwise he never would go to media to say he hasn't spoken to Heather, imo. I think if Heather was F1, Sam wouldn't care at all about refuting what Heather said, semantics or not.

And yet here he is defending her character...

While saying he is taking all the rumours with “ grain of salt”, one that Wood does find hard to swallow are the stories that frontrunner Heather Maltman only came on the show to seek fame.

“I think that’s grossly unfair to Heather ... she definitely wasn’t in it for the fame,” he said.

While adding that Maltman was sceptical going into The Bachelor, Wood shared that their meeting on the first night was “a mutual light bulb moment” for the pair.

“We were both like, ‘I can’t believe I’m getting along with someone so quickly and easily,” he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More leads should do this instead of bashing their f2/3/4.

Props to Sam if she's not F1.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:11 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:**snipped**
AllAboutLove wrote:
Even confirms more for me that Heather is not F1 otherwise he never would go to media to say he hasn't spoken to Heather, imo. I think if Heather was F1, Sam wouldn't care at all about refuting what Heather said, semantics or not.

And yet here he is defending her character...

While saying he is taking all the rumours with “ grain of salt”, one that Wood does find hard to swallow are the stories that frontrunner Heather Maltman only came on the show to seek fame.

“I think that’s grossly unfair to Heather ... she definitely wasn’t in it for the fame,” he said.

While adding that Maltman was sceptical going into The Bachelor, Wood shared that their meeting on the first night was “a mutual light bulb moment” for the pair.

“We were both like, ‘I can’t believe I’m getting along with someone so quickly and easily,” he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I think it is easy to defend the character of someone one cares for and when what is being said is categorically false and nonsense.
Osher has also been very adamant and tweeting all the time that Heather is the real deal and genuine.
And even Heather said that she doesn't care what people say about her (clothes, etc) but that being told she is fake or a mole hurts because she was upfront day one and genuine on the show.

So to me, along with Lana posting on the official TB IG account under an IG pic of Heather she commented "Legend @heather_maltman".
I think Sam and his F1 (if it is Lana) will both support Heather if she is not F1.
Sam and Heather just seem to have that type of connection. Sam said so himself on the show that he feels like he "should be there for her".
I think he will be there for her if she is not F1 as best he can.
Art did the same thing with his F2. In fact, he even met up with her before ATFR (it was taped) to talk to her and they all (him and his F1) hang out together and are friends to this day.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:13 pm

ElonM wrote:

More leads should do this instead of bashing their f2/3/4.

Props to Sam if she's not F1.

So agree with you ElonM
Sam seems to be a mensch

AllAboutLove:
I think it is easy to defend the character of someone one cares for and when what is being said is categorically false and nonsense.
Osher has also been very adamant and tweeting all the time that Heather is the real deal and genuine.
And even Heather said that she doesn't care what people say about her (clothes, etc) but that being told she is fake or a mole hurts because she was upfront day one and genuine on the show.

So to me, along with Lana posting on the official TB IG account under an IG pic of Heather she commented "Legend @heather_maltman".
I think Sam and his F1 (if it is Lana) will both support Heather if she is not F1.
Sam and Heather just seem to have that type of connection. Sam said so himself on the show that he feels like he "should be there for her".
I think he will be there for her if she is not F1 as best he can.

Art did the same thing with his F2. In fact, he even met up with her before ATFR (it was taped) to talk to her and they all (him and his F1) hang out together and are friends to this day.

Great points AAL
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:27 pm

As usual I won't get to watch the latest episode until the weekend. However I have read some of your postings and y'all are making some compelling points about Lana being potentially F1 especially with the SM clues. This is really surprising to me as I thought for sure the edit was in favor of Heather from the get go.

What do y'all think will be the elimination order aside from Ebru & Rachel who I think will be let go before Nina, Snez, Sarah, Heather & Lana. I am hoping Sam lets  go of his previous favorites before RC but i agree with AAL that Sam has been very matter of fact so who knows if he will stick to the script all the way to the end giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Just from the preview and this recent Episode the edit seems to have gone from The Heather show to The Lana show.
Same edit (frontrunner, other girls jealous), different girl (who looks similar).
jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:54 pm

In the next episode on the GD "blind/night dinner" Heather is not present ... there are: Ebru, Nina, Lana, Snezana and Rachel ... but no Heather ... so it's possible Hbomb got her 2nd 1on1 ... and Lana got extra time after the GD.

To me the edit still speaks in favor of Heather ... since it was always clear that once she's established as a front-runner (original one) the new person is pushed in front and given more time ... first it was Snezana and now Lana ... and it seems those 2 women will continue "to challenge" Sam, while Heather will be under the radar ... since most believe she's in the friend-zone (totally not, IMO).

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:58 pm

HGL should be an interesting episode tonight then. I read the episode preview you posted & it seems that there was no synopsis of a single date, wonder why they left it out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:04 pm

What is everyone thinking for upcoming episode?
Ep 10: The Bachelor invites five of his favourite ladies to a group dinner... conducted in complete darkness! The novelty of eating in the dark soon gives way when a healthy serving up jealousy is dished up.
GD = 5 girls = Lana, Nina, Ebru, Rachel, and Heather or Snez? (I can't tell if it is Heather or Snez).

SD = ? I would think it would have to be Heather or there is no SD only GDs or?
If Heather on a SD then the fact they are emphasizing Lana on the GD means she is overshadowing Heather now in the edit.
If it is Lana then that means she gets SD, GD, and then SD again in Episode 11 (back to back to back?)? no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:07 pm

It is Snezana in the white shirt sweater with the stripes ... all the girls have the same outfit as when they are discussing on the couch ... except Heather, she's not present when they put the blindfold on and in the scene with the night-vision, Snezana is standing behind Sam ... so yes, Heather is not on the GD, and Sam gets to flirt with Lana ...

And it happened before that the synopsis didn't have some SD written in ... so Heather is not put in focus in the next third of the season ... which still plays in her favor.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:13 pm

So Snez on the GD. Makes sense though if it is Heather for SD. If Sam doesn't blow it out the park with a super romantic date then I think Heather is doomed. She's done all the fun and depth and meaningfulness already so Sam would need to woo her big time, imo to reciprocate and take their relationship to the next level.

Weird that the preview never showcased SD with Heather but showcases Lana on GD, Lana SQT with Sam? and then again Lana at CP with Sam.

I know they usually use this part to cast doubt but Lana gets next SD on Ep 11 and we know she has another 2 more dates based on spoilers in DM which leads me to believe it is more than just casting doubt on F1 but changing direction on whom F1 will be.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:13 pm

^^ yeah HGL.  I posted this before.  Also she is missing at the CP.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Well, before when Heather was so much in focus and front-center it wasn't OK, it was too obvious and people doubted, then the media focus on her and people started question even more that she has any chance ... now that she isn't in the focus anymore, she's given "the side story", while Snezana and Lana take the stage and Lana takes over the media, now people believe Heather is all out ... well, I believe she's not ... and the onsie proves it Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy