SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsam - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:12 pm

I finally got to watch the last episode and here are my thoughts.

Sam is definitely into Lana, but it remains to be seem if its just a flash or sustainable. A few more dates and interactions will make that very clear to me at least.

Now on to Heather; I liked her in the beginning and then I was not a fan but I must admit that seeing her on this date is slowly turning my opinion once more. I really like this vulnerable and girly side of her and I am happy she is showing this side. I was not a fan of the overly cheerful, chappy supporter of all things, want to be loved by all side because i felt it was all showmanship on her part. The kicker for the Heather liking me right now is that i don't think Sam is as into her as she is starting to be into him. He likes her all right, has a lot of fun with her and thinks highly of her but he didn't really pursue or push during the date. she kinda took the lead and she was saying everything i wish he was saying to her.
He wants the best for her but he doesn't seem convinced that best is him at the moment.

I have also noticed that Sam says a lot of the same things to different girls which could be sticky for his F1 to watch and deal with.

If Lana isnt F1, imagine his chosen one watching him say he didnt think anything was missing until Lana turned up. He better make sure she is F1 after that kind of talk. teamsam - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698

And if Lana is indeed F1, I doubt the majority of people won't feel its a small scale Blake switcheroo, afterall he had been all romantic and telling the old girls how he saw his wife in the room before Lana arrived.
I still remain [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just because she is beautiful on the inside and out and I love watching her with or without Sam. giggling

Back to top Go down

teamsam - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:26 pm

see2love wrote:The kicker for the Heather liking me right now is that i don't think Sam is as into her as she is starting to be into him. He likes her all right, has a lot of fun with her and thinks highly of her but he didn't really pursue or push during the date. she kinda took the lead and she was saying everything i wish he was saying to her.
He wants the best for her but he doesn't seem convinced that best is him at the moment.
I greatly appreciate your take on it ... and I could see this interpretation too (maybe I am biased or watching through the romantic prism) ... if this is the case, then I would have to reconsider my view on who Sam is and what I believe his character is like... and part of me would feel sorry for him. But I continue to see a "spark" between them and his desire, but you're right, he doesn't pursue it ... like he normally would with a girl/woman, like he does with Snezana (I've just seen their 2nd SD again and he was full on there ... passionate) ... since there are many open "questions" I prefer to stay optimistic (for my girl ... always ... with or without) but I actually understand your view ... yes

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:34 pm

welcomeback ellmack

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:43 pm

happygolucky wrote:
see2love wrote:The kicker for the Heather liking me right now is that i don't think Sam is as into her as she is starting to be into him. He likes her all right, has a lot of fun with her and thinks highly of her but he didn't really pursue or push during the date. she kinda took the lead and she was saying everything i wish he was saying to her.
I greatly appreciate your take on it ... and I could see this interpretation too (maybe I am biased or watching through the romantic prism) ... if this is the case, then I would have to reconsider my view on who Sam is and what I believe his character is like... and part of me would feel sorry for him. But I continue to see a "spark" between them and his desire, but you're right, he doesn't pursue it ... like he normally would with a girl/woman, like he does with Snezana (I've just seen their 2nd SD again and he was full on there ... passionate) ... since there are many open "questions" I prefer to stay optimistic (for my girl ... always ... with or without) but I actually understand your view ... yes

Cheers HGL. Sam will sure have a lot of explaining to do to his F1 laugh out loud. A few ladies will have a host of questions for him too I reckon. You are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am#teamSnezana, is anyone [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? teamsam - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:46 pm

I'm teamSnezana. After watching Sam and Snez on their 2nd SD, I think it was all over at that point. Sam just seemed different on the dates after that point. Now there is this new wrinkle of Lana, who may very well take the F1 position. But I'm still team Snezana.

Did anyone notice on the episode 10 GD, Sam and Snez secretly touched each other in the dark for a little bit while he brought over the wine for Nina? They miss each other and are stealing little moments. Also check out the hug at the rose ceremony (a little twirling hug that got cut by the editing team).

Let's see what happens next week when it will be Lana's week.

TeamSnezana

snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:57 pm

snowyglow12 wrote:I'm teamSnezana.  After watching Sam and Snez on their 2nd SD, I think it was all over at that point.  Sam just seemed different on the dates after that point.  Now there is this new wrinkle of Lana, who may very well take the F1 position.  But I'm still team Snezana.  

Did anyone notice on the episode 10 GD, Sam and Snez secretly touched each other in the dark for a little bit while he brought over the wine for Nina?  They miss each other and are stealing little moments.  Also check out the hug at the rose ceremony (a little twirling hug that got cut by the editing team).

TeamSnezana

I noticed the touch and I also noticed that they conveniently chose not to show Sam and Snez at the CP, and they must have had a moment together.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] whatever happens.
Will rewatch episode10 group date. All i remember is Sam asking what turns her off in a man.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:17 pm

snowyglow12 wrote:I'm teamSnezana.  After watching Sam and Snez on their 2nd SD, I think it was all over at that point.  Sam just seemed different on the dates after that point.  Now there is this new wrinkle of Lana, who may very well take the F1 position.  But I'm still team Snezana.  

Did anyone notice on the episode 10 GD, Sam and Snez secretly touched each other in the dark for a little bit while he brought over the wine for Nina?  They miss each other and are stealing little moments.  Also check out the hug at the rose ceremony (a little twirling hug that got cut by the editing team).

TeamSnezana

YES! I noticed all of this. It's weird how they hide her so much in the edit.Hopefully we get more if her next week Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:07 pm

One of Sam's closest friends (it seems) is only following Heather on ig out of all Bachelor girls. His name is Jay Bruno

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:21 pm

Is the new photo on Insta a finals photo shoot or a group date for next week. Sorry can't post the pic. They are all having facials?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:34 pm

Sundy wrote:Is the new photo on Insta a finals photo shoot or a group date for next week. Sorry can't post the pic. They are all having facials?

@ thebachelorau August 29, 2015 5:01pm ET
Bachelorette beauty spa in session! How are you treating yourself this Sunday?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:37 pm

No Nina and 3 of Sarah. Very interesting. Final two Lana and Snez? Is this why they aren't featured?
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy