SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsam - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:06 am

^^ All three? but mostly Sam and the viewers imo.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

teamsam - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:06 am

ElonM wrote:I agree Lana can't win when it comes to the fans. She arrived late and favorite were already selected.

There will only be a few that will see her as genuine.
:yes: unfortunately for Lana ... and i don't blame her.

But I also don't blame the viewers ... since they "invested" more than half of the season for one "game-story" ... to be told then that's all it was .. just a "game" and from now on it's the "real" thing (not that I believe it ... but if he picks Lana as F1, it will come across so).

And we can't expect people to be "chill" - nobody who comments on it is - since the show plays with the emotions, it's what leads to its success - the buzz that generates, so the show is edited perfectly for making people passionate about something and addicted.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:07 am

HGL I think for the viewers. The song was perfect for the storyline so far but would have been organised ages before the date is my guess. It's either a huge coincidence or.... I don't know, it seems too contrived. I'm actually really confused by this whole episode and need to have a lie down I think! :/
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:14 am

I feel like it is all contrived:

1. Every single date Lana had was publicly spoiled on DM with production photos and before F5.
2. Post-FRC, Lana's bff posts a public video of Lana "celebrating" and love music in background.
3. Public tweet and IG photo of Sam watching his 1st SD with Lana tonight.

Suspect All public actions that are intentionally made public, during filming, post-filming and now while the show is airing.
If Lana is F1, I can totally see why they don't have ATFR and they are airing Sam Frost's season ASAP.
And if Snez is in F3 and not F1? Or F2? That is horrible, imo, for Sam to do that to a single mother.
I can see backlash big-time (deserved or not doesn't matter) if Sam chooses Lana.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:28 am

ElonM wrote:I agree Lana can't win when it comes to the fans. She arrived late and favorite were already selected.

There will only be a few that will see her as genuine.

For what it's worth, I've been watching all season and I love what Sam & Lana have. I've enjoyed watching him with Snez & Heather up until now & have really enjoyed seeing Lana come into the mix. I find her genuine, composed, confident, beautiful and compatible with Sam thus far. I don't mind at all that she's come late and could easily believe the story of Sam falling for her so quickly. When I met my husband, I knew immediately that he was it and it was mutual. He was my best friend from day one but we also had an amazing physical spark that is still there today. So I'm looking forward to seeing how Lana & Sam are together physically, because I feel like with Sam's personality physical touch is really important to him and I can see how it's currently not there yet with Heather (compared to say, Snez). Having that physical spark as well as the deeper companionship is what I hope he finds in the end.
I like that when he's with Lana, she makes him feel like he wants to grow and expand as a person (learn new languages, travel). She expands him. With Heather I feel like he's often comforting/reassuring her, but don't feel like she challenges him to expand himself. On the other hand, I love that he can be his 'kid self' with Heather and goof around and laugh so much. I have that with my husband, but also with my female bestie. Will be interested to see which way Sam & Heather go.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ps: I wonder how many of us pick our favourites based on which relationship reminds us most of our own current/past relationships?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:35 am

Kapiti wrote:
I like that when he's with Lana, she makes him feel like he wants to grow and expand as a person (learn new languages, travel). She expands him.

Good point! Don´t we always wants to be a better person?! And that`s why we are attracted to people who inspires us to do it, to be better and expand ourself. He is fascinated by her personality and her beauty. I´m on the same page as you about all the connections so far.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:37 am

natik wrote:
Kapiti wrote:
I like that when he's with Lana, she makes him feel like he wants to grow and expand as a person (learn new languages, travel). She expands him.  

Good point! Don´t we always wants to be a better person?! And that`s why we are attracted to people who inspires us to do it, to be better and expand ourself. He is fascinated by her personality and her beauty. I´m on the same page as you about all the connections so far.

Same here.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:43 am

So Snez is angry at Sam from tomorrow's preview. Cant wait to watch that!

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:44 am

Lana brings to the table something he did not have with the 'old' group of girls. He said he wanted to travel for the first time (his future plans have been around having a family until now) after hearing about Lana's adventures, he was taken by her worldliness and questioned whether her friends would accept him. Hope he does not squander away his opportunity to pick from a great group of girls and really digs deep to work out what is truly important to him.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:48 am

see2love wrote:So Snez is angry at Sam from tomorrow's preview. Cant wait to watch that!

Yes, I just saw a hot preview of them for tomorrow's episode on IG.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:54 am

ElonM wrote:
see2love wrote:So Snez is angry at Sam from tomorrow's preview. Cant wait to watch that!

This should tell us a lot about their relationship. I like when contestants express emotions other than "falling for you" or be completely agreeable to everything the Lead says.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:55 am

ElonM wrote:

The facebook one is more intense! Can't wait!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy