SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:30 am

Sam didn't watch the show with Lana; he was watching the show live with some folks. One of the folks posted himself with Sam at the viewing party & tagged it Team Lana, the IG pics are posted in the media thread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:08 pm

ElonM wrote:
This happening tonight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@elizabethhgore
So excited for tomorrow nights Bachelor, to see my amazingly talented cousin Lorina make a starring appearance Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does Snez get another single date?
It kind of looks like the promo where Snez and Sam are talking?

Video link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:12 pm

Hmmmm......another single date for Snez???? I would think that FB video was from the CP, not sure though.

ETA: AAL you could be right, Sam's not wearing a suit, maybe SQT post the group date???? I don't see Nina taking this well if this is another single date for Snez.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:31 pm

Watched the preview and Sarah is at the opera with Sam.
Not sure if GD and she gets SQT or what...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:51 pm

Looks like QT to me.

Is that they way an Opera House is decorated?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:53 pm

^ Not sure? Opera singer, not opera house I'd think?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:56 pm

Looks like the show props to me at least the red curtain looks like a recycled backdrop from ITMs we have seen. I do hope the curtain gets dry cleaned laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:01 pm

How many girls are left now?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Not sure? Opera singer, not opera house I'd think?

Oops, Opera Singer. Smiley The décor just awful.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:23 pm

This season was really cheap.
Even Lana was like "I've done this parasailing already" laugh out loud

Ah well, I am ready for the other Sam's season. giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This season was really cheap.
Even Lana was like "I've done this parasailing already" laugh out loud

Ah well, I am ready for the other Sam's season.  giggling

Hahaha.

Lana is "cultured' unlike Sam so I guess that was his first time parasailing. opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698

I just want to a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to determine the winner. This will ease my mind a bit.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:32 pm

I am ready for the FRC screen caps especially a sneak peak of the gowns & crack this season's mystery of an edit. We know for both Tim & Blake, their F2 wore black & the F1 wore a lighter shade color. If I see a white gown though I might think it's Snez due to the Snow White name but we shall see.

And yes I am most definitely excited for Sammy Frost's season, the girl deserves a happy ending after the cluster mess she went through.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy