SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:07 pm

Nothing from this episode makes me belive Lana is F1. And there are how many left? I think its too long a distance for her to make up. She is still stilted and i dont believe her yet. Still saying and doing all the right things to remain in the house. I see something with Sarah but i reckon he is exploring that relationship because it will be the easiest logistically. Wish we saw more with Heather. He still lokked happy and even smiled after Snez's jealous speech.
I believe Lana will definitely get HTD.
Snez was showing him pictures of her daughter "deal breaker". Imlike how he says her daughter's name "Eve" every songle time he talks about her. Right now my money ison Snez as F1. Right now

Back to top Go down

teamlana - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:29 pm

I actually have to say ... heartbreak sucks ... and I was actually really believing ... but after the S/caps (in another thread) I have to give it up ...

Snezana is F1 - IMO

Heather indeed is F4. And the "medium" was right.

Wow ... I was fooled, I was a fool ... Bravo! Batchie Australia ... AAL you were right to have your doubts about Sam.

Nick and Heather should meet giggling ... what a journey with these 2 I've head ... what a lesson.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:36 pm

happygolucky wrote:I actually have to say ... heartbreak sucks ... and I was actually really believing ... but after the S/caps (in another thread) I have to give it up ...

Snezana is F1 - IMO

Heather indeed is F4. And the "medium" was right.

Wow ... I was fooled, I was a fool ... Bravo! Batchie Australia ... AAL you were right to have your doubts about Sam.

Nick and Heather should meet giggling ... what a journey with these 2 I've head ... what a lesson.

Dont leave us yet, for all you know maybe only [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be celebrating at the end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:38 pm

Fill me in please. What do you see in the screen caps that I don't get?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:44 pm

I don't see it with Lana ... I always saw a potential with Snezana, but I believed that what Sam had with Heather was stronger ...
well, like I've said ... I was fooled again, it was too good to be true. Need a moment.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:45 pm

HGL, I don't follow. What do you notice in the s/caps to think that Heather is F4?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:48 pm

So far I have seen s/caps from four HTD with Sarah, Snezana, Lana and Heather. That means that Nina is out next RC, but when do you notice that Heather is out as F4?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:52 pm

HGL, I echo what see2love posted, please stay, you never know there is always that 0.01% chance that the screen caps are not right. And most important is the fact Heather is doing well post show, she can only have good things happen to her going forward as she will have many opportunities presented to her yes

Glow, if you look through the screen cap thread a few pages back there are caps of Sarah dancing with Sam, Snez in a hot tub with Sam & Lana with Sam on a terrace. Those caps are being speculated as F3 dates. The cap of Heather with Sam posted along those speculated F3 dates is the same as what natik & HGL just posted for the HTD dates (Heather & Sam are wearing the same outfits). As a result current speculation is that Heather does not make it past HTDs. Hope this makes sense.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:52 pm

S/caps of the families (and very specific Sam's shirt) indicate that the "night kiss" is indeed on Heather's HTD ... while Sarah wears casually on her HTD - so the S/cap of Sarah being spun around by Sam in some cocktail dress in yellow room comes later (in another episode)
Snezana's hot tub and Lana's Northern shores/balcony date also come later.
So that means the "night kiss" is the last kiss. She's out after HT.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:53 pm

Glowworm2, there are screen caps from the start of the year showing 2 dates with Snez (hot tub) and Sarah (dancing) that we haven't seen yet meaning they both have an extra date coming up. The Daily Mail have also spoiled that Lana has another one too. Meaning by process of elimination Nina and Heather will be the next to go.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:59 pm

But, can't Sarah and Sam in the yellow room be from next RC or the RC after HTD? Just trying to see possibilities and keep my hope up. Heather got more than 40% of the votes on FB. There will be a major backlash. Why would TPTB do this to their own show? I'm very confused right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:12 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:But, can't Sarah and Sam in the yellow room be from next RC or the RC after HTD? Just trying to see possibilities and keep my hope up. Heather got more than 40% of the votes on FB. There will be a major backlash. Why would TPTB do this to their own show? I'm very confused right now.

That was my thought as well. I think it's from the next CP, not another date.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy