SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:29 pm

notarose wrote:Has it been sleuthed as to whether Sam will propose or just plans to continue as a dating couple?
He said in a few interviews that there was no proposal.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:51 pm

Quane wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I do think Sam saw Heather as more than a friend. He said so himself and he kept her as long as he did b/c of this. He also said he felt the same as her (he must have known what she felt since she told him he makes her so girly, etc). He also kissed Heather more than once. I doubt he would do that with someone he is not attracted physically/sexually to (like Jacinda or Jasmine).

Time may be the problem here and in the bachelor bubble time can make one feel like one has to make a choice asap and move the physical along quickly.

If anything, Sam letting go Heather at F4 before FD I can see as being a heck of a lot kinder to Heather than to the other F3 girls. In fact, I see Sam not only going out of his way on the show for Heather (reassuring her, approaching her first at CP and GD settings, etc) but also post-show...

1. Sam has defended Heather as being genuine and has said the only rumour that bothers him is the one that is about Heather being a mole and that it is untrue. He reiterated this in the OK Mag article as well that she is genuine. So he has her back in that area.

2. The fact that he even talks in "we/us" and "Heather and I" in interviews post-show also seems to show he thinks of Heather still, 4 months later, as a team of sorts - an "us". He doesn't do this when talking about the other girls. It's super strange (and maybe in a good way) that he does this... but even Heather said she can't explain her relationship with Sam. (I certainly can't).  

3. Even posting a photo of himself stuffing his face like Heather did and was mocked in the Daily Mail makes me realize that Sam is on Heather's team, F4 or not. Why this is the case I have tried to figure out. But whatever he feels for Heather, he seems willing to stand by her -- even now. Maybe it is guilt after realizing and seeing Heather saying she was falling for him, maybe it is something else, but he has made a point of putting Heather's feelings first and supporting/defending her and whatever his reasons are, it is definitely unique.

I think you have summed it up....Heather is F1. I think no doubt in my heart now.
Noooo. laugh out loud. I mean, during the show and post-show Sam's behavior certainly points to Heather being F1 but I don't think she is. I think she is F4. I also know that despite this, Sam has still been supportive of her post-show (4 months later). I don't know why... only he knows why, but he has been and maybe that is just the inexplicable bond they share (even if not F1). no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:56 pm

So I’ve been pondering on the fact that on Thursday’s episode my TeamHeatherandSam dreams will probably disappear so I have thought of an alternative ending that is more palatable to the hopeless romantics on the forum.

So in homage to our film maker Heather I’m rewriting the script/story. Remember – this is JMO of how I think the story should go.

Here goes.

Back story - 4 weeks ago

TPTB are gathered in a room discussing the fact that it is so obvious that Sam has fallen for Heather. They are concerned that there is no suspense in the story and the audience will too easily guess who the F1 is. Their solution is to get 2 intruders to come in and stir things up. Yes they know it’s late in the game but the TPTB believe they don’t have a choice – there needs to be some drama!

So they approach two women - each with their own agendas. One has a food blog that she wants to advertise and the other is committed to raising the profile and funds for her charity. Both are happy to help and play their role – it’s a win win for everyone.

So the intruders come in and shake things up as they are supposed to and we are down to the final 4 –Heather, Snez, Sarah and Lana.

Sam – being a nice guy who really does like Snez lets her go a F4. She’s a little disappointed but pleased that she doesn’t have to make the choice of leaving all her family and friends in Perth.  

When she arrives home the handsome and distinguished owner and director of the medical foundation where she works arrives on her doorstep with 10 red roses – one for every week she was away. After she left for Sydney he realised that he was in love with her and begs her for a chance. Well – she’s not going to turn down a gorgeous billionaire philanthropist so off they go on a beach date with Eve swinging happily between their hands.

Sam then lets Sarah go at F3. She’s a little more upset and goes to a local pub in Melbourne to drown her sorrows.

But - hang on! – that’s where she meets Brad, an American, who is about to head to Nepal to help with aid after the earthquake with a little rock climbing on the side. Realising that there is more to life than work and earning lots of money she makes a spur of the moment crazy decision and decides to join him.  She is last seen happily working side by side with her new lover, Brad, helping rebuild a Buddhist temple in Kathmandu.

Now we are down to two – Heather and Lana.

It’s an emotional farewell to Lana but she’s smiling on the inside because all the coverage on the show has given her exactly what she was after – lots of exposure and more donations to her charity. The charity’s director is so impressed that she offers her a full time communications position and asks her to be the official spokesperson.

And now for the grand finale… Sam’s declaration of love for Heather!

It’s romantic, it’s tender, it’s charming, it’s passionate, it’s enchanting, it’s whimsical, it’s corny… but oh do we love it!

Then…wait for it.....

He says ‘It’s always been you.”   -  cue swoon!

(and yes – I do know that I have stolen that line from Art Green – but its sooooo good!)

And the adventure continues with Bachman and H-Bomb going off into the sunset on a bicycle made for two and we are left with stars in our eyes, hands on our hearts and goofy smiles on our faces.

And that IMHO is how the script/story should go. Man I’m good – I should get a job writing for Mills and Boon.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : AAL came up with some cool stuff to add)

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:09 pm

clapping!  spitcoffee And I'm speechless, just like they claimed we would be. What a great storyline Katiebelle!

Last edited by Glowworm2 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:09 pm

thumbsup Love it Katiebelle... They should hire you asap!! :Nod:

And Bachman and H-Bomb's adventures continue....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Thank you. Thank you. :Thanktwo

Please take note TPTB - that is how we like our love stories to end. Do better next time!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:thumbsup Love it Katiebelle... They should hire you asap!! :Nod:

And Bachman and H-Bomb's adventures continue....

Oh yes that's brilliant - I'll add that.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:26 pm

TO KATIEBELLE clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! thumbsup cantstopl clapping! Thanks!
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:53 pm

I really feel like Sam might pull a Blake after the finale and realize that his heart is somewhere else. He doesn't understand that Heather is his soulmate. I get that he is "mesmerized" by Lana because in his eyes she is currently miss perfect, but that amazement doesn't last long.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:59 pm

I highly doubt it ... and even more so, because I don't imagine Heather to be like Louise (or what's her name) ... not choosing her was his conscious choice ... and he's happy with it ... and I'm happy for Heather, she deserves someone who she is his 1. and only choice.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:25 pm

Continue here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy