SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:14 pm

^^^ I agree "refreshing" was when everyone thought she chose no one. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:17 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I agree "refreshing" was when everyone thought she chose no one.  ;)

The other phrase she used at that time was "It ends how it's supposed to end." Maybe that's the phrase we should all hang onto!! Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:19 pm

Refreshing when every one suspected she was going to be the 'Ette. Before sheets chat, snapchat and drama chat. Sadly, that ship sailed long ago.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:22 pm

JMO - I do not think TPTB are/were happy about snapchat and all the rest of the spoilers from Kaitlyn and Shawn.  I don't think they will be "friendly" toward them at the finale or ATFR. Sadly, I agree with that they played on Nick's vulnerability and Do Not look forward to seeing his heartbreak.  I am glad he has such a nice and supportive family to help him pick up the pieces.  After watching all the recent SM from Kaitlyn and Shawn, I think she and Shawn share a lack of maturity, totally enjoy the party life and are much more suited for each other.  As for marriage....the jury is out! The only thing "refreshing" is that this season is almost over!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm

When should we hear if the AFTR is going to be "live" or a closed set?

Also, don't we usually start seeing articles in the magazines about this time, dropping hints about the FRC (if not completely laying it all out there in print beforehand)?  Didn't that happen last year with Josh and Andi?

As I remember it, one magazine had all of the details correct.  So, I am hoping for the same thing this year.  It certainly would give me a heads up so that I could decide whether or not I want to watch the ending.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:26 pm

^The mags with scoop will either be this week's issue or next week's but I'm willing to bet they are coming.

I don't think TPTB are going to be doing any of the three people left in his train wreck any favors.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 87b72b10  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 86669110  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:28 pm

^ ITA because there has been no love story shown! What a mess of a season. Next please.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:29 pm

jojo47 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I agree "refreshing" was when everyone thought she chose no one.  ;)

The other phrase she used at that time was "It ends how it's supposed to end." Maybe that's the phrase we should all hang onto!! Smiley

Hi Jo! yes Smiley Agree, but still don't think TPTB care about how refreshing it is....only the $ and the ratings.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:49 pm

My single hope for AFTR is that Kaitlyn shows some respect, and maybe even some fondness for Nick, rather than the disdain that he received that lead up to "the FS disclosure". I just hope K is mature enough to look beyond S's dislike of Nick to allow herself to be kind to him.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:06 pm

I dont think she will treat Nick kindly because looking at the photo of her talking to bella, she had the same poop face she had in interviews earlier in the season.  Like she is better than them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:38 pm

eirekay wrote:My single hope for AFTR is that Kaitlyn shows some respect, and maybe even some fondness for Nick, rather than the disdain that he received that lead up to "the FS disclosure".  I just hope K is mature enough to look beyond S's dislike of Nick to allow herself to be kind to him.

It will definitely be interesting to watch. Just judging from the way that Kaitlyn looks when discussing Nick or the way she ignores all Nick questions (but answers and compliments all of her other guys), I don't think that things are good with them. Will they bring that drama to their ATFR? I'm not sure, but I feel like it was at the least be awkward and tense.

I also don't think that Kaitlyn is mature enough to look beyond Shawn's dislike. The girl seems to be infatuated with Shawn and doesn't seem to want to take any chances on losing him. RS said this in his blog today, regarding Kaitlyn not asking him to explain the Eskimo Brothers thing, and I think it's a great point: Already this early in the relationship and you’re already making excuses for your man? Never a good sign.

Another interesting thing about the RS blog - someone wrote to RS about how Kaitlyn said in Periscope that she hates RS, because he prints lies. I would bet anything that RS's reveal that Kaitlyn/Nick FT-ed everyday and sexted caused tension with Kaitlyn/Shawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Well Shawn should be pissed if she's continuing to lie about her involvement with Nick at any point. She needs to cut it out if that's what's going on. She responded to JP that they weren't sexting also so who knows what's true. Also, she's not making excuses for him imo. She probably doesn't care considering her own background, it's more about him being a player imo than the story. Same for Shawn with Nick, if it's still a point of contention for them- the lies, not the sexting.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99