SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 64 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:48 pm

^^^ This is just laughable imo. That's all Kaitlyn has done, is encourage, and lead Nick on. We've all seen that private gesture she made to him on the JK show, and apparently she did ask him to show up. When he does show up, she's a giddy, horned up school girl, and pretty much forgets what's his name. Not to mention prior to him showing up she had already told Shawn he's the one. That's certainly not the message she was sending to Nick!! She had sex with him the first opportunity she got, and it didn't end there!
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:49 pm

^^^ I agree Alanna. And as far as Ashley.  She slept with Ben and let him propose. It was on Ben, and she did not stop him.  (Love Ashley too btw)

TPTB were feeding her info and I am sure they were feeding Kait info.  They are ruthless.  She knew it was going to be shawn.  It was Nick's decision to propose because I bet TPTB were feeding him info as well.  Bottom line though, the ultimate decision to propose was on Nick. JMO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:51 pm

Yes, Nick decided to propose, but she could have stopped him. This is the part I hate the most (not her but her action): after he got emotional she grabbed his hand and let him keep going. Regardless who the f2 is, she should have stooped him right there and not let him continue. That's all on her, not TPTB. IMO.

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:53 pm

It also says in US....(regarding the proposal and rejection), "Let's just say it wasn't her best moment."  In my book....Character Counts.  

Kaitlyn is the lead, she is the Bachelorette.  Both Nick and Shawn were encouraged and lead on by Kaitlyn. The article talks about this as well. I do think she was conflicted but it does not excuse her behavior.  FYI, I would feel the same if she had done this to Shawn as well.  Just not cool. no no no
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:55 pm

I have said this for seasons now..
Why do they always have the F1/F2 speak (propose) BEFORE the lead tells them they are the one!( I know TPTB probably tells them to do so)
If I were the person I would walk up and not say anything until the lead spoke first!...But especially the men should wait to propose UNTIL they know! JMO

Last edited by Hotmomma on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:55 pm

I am glad kait owned everything she did.  I know it is not popular HERE, but I think she has been one of the best bachelorettes!  Smiley

Last edited by soccermom333 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:I highly doubt Kaitlyn encouraged Nick to propose. Does the guy get to take responsibility for anything he does? scratch K asked him to come on, after K initiated SM flirtation, then K initiated sex, K continued to lead him on, and now K convinced him to propose? 

I happen to believe she wanted to let him go at f3.

My feeling is TPTB do everything in their power to get a double proposal. But--
Yes, IMO, if the woman does not literally shut the man down or encourage him to get up when he starts going down on one knee there are many, many ways to stop that full out proposal from going forward. Not doing any of those things, is encouraging the proposal, IMO.
She did not want him to go at F3 or he would have, again simply MO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:I highly doubt Kaitlyn encouraged Nick to propose. Does the guy get to take responsibility for anything he does? scratch K asked him to come on, after K initiated SM flirtation, then K initiated sex, K continued to lead him on, and now K convinced him to propose? 

I happen to believe she wanted to let him go at f3.
I think we need to be careful what is our opinion and facts. I haven't heard Nick say K asked him to come on the show. In fact when he came on in NYC he explained he wanted to meet her and do it to see if they can have something special. He never said K initiated sm flirtation, fact when they guys asked him in New York he said they strike up a friendship on sm, then they texted a couple of times and he called her on phone a few times that they mostly spoke about the show. I haven't heard him say K initiated sex or that he led him on, in fact he had said on sm he took a risk to see if K and him can have something and does not regret anything. All the other things written in mags about their pre- show relationship based on unnamed sources and tptb, and the assumptions in this forum based on what is bring reported in mags. I will believe it if it comes from the N or K  mouth at the aftr

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 1f49b  kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:58 pm

I just think TPTB would never entertain Nick AND Shawn not being at f2 together, after an entire season of the Nick and Shawn show.

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:58 pm

Well, Nick was a wiling participant. He was one of the two consenting adults and from what I saw on my TV he was quite into it all and encouraged Kaitlyn's behavior (I can't even remember half of the cheesy lines he fed her to feed the so called "Kaitlyn behavior") . I'm still wondering or rather IMO, I feel since he attached so much importance to sex the last time that he thought this early sex gave him an edge over the other contestants, too bad he forgot what show he was on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:58 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I am glad kait owned everything she did.  I know it is not popular HERE, but I think she has been one of the best bachelorettes!  Smiley

She has lied about almost everything. That's not really 'owning it', imo.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:00 pm

lexforlife wrote:I'm not sure- Kaitlyn looked pretty sad in those photos of the finale and who is to say she did not try to stop Nick from proposing. Nick knows how this show works and knew there was a 50% chance his proposal might be rejected. IMO though, Kaitlyn is far from cold hearted.

I agree, like I said she probably should have stopped earlier but I think she honestly just froze while he was down there proposing. It does say that she interrupted him at some point. Could she have stopped it earlier, sure? But we're not her and we don't know what she was feeling at that time. I suspect she was an emotional mess and wasn't thinking straight by that point. Unfortunately, the F2 is hurt every year and this year unfortunately, the F2 proposed.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 64 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99