SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 64 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 52 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:35 pm

isittrue wrote:In US weekly, it said that he followed tradition and dropped to his knee and declared his feelings but finally K cut him short.  She probably should have interrupted him earlier before he got to his knee but again, I maintain the girl was an emotional, worn-out wreck who instead of living in the moment, froze in the moment.  jmo

I will give her credit for letting him know that she loved him and they shared something special but her heart was with someone else.  At least she was honest.  Plus she wanted to talk and explain further, but he did not want to stick around.  

The article also says, there was a lot of hurt on his end but he has moved on.  Let's hope he has and can find someone away from the franchise since I don't third time will be the charm.  

Ok, thanks.  I read the article, I just didn't remember the part where she finally stopped him before telling him it wasn't him.

I didn't like when Ashley or DeAnna allowed Ben and Jason to get down on bended knee and propose, so probably won't feel any different here...even if she did stop him at some point during it all.  Not trying to be overly harsh on Kait, just don't like the lead allowing the F2 to do that period.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:39 pm

While Shawn got all passes for his whiny spoiled brat behavior, and I keep seeing people (here and other forum) blaming Nick for not had said no to Kait to the pre-fs sex, and he would hurt the showmance of Kaiboo, where are the big boy and big gal panties of this couple then?

I don't get the double standard whenever it comes to Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:39 pm

I see a lot of bachelor alum, constantly seeking their time in the limelight, moreso than Nick. I personally do believe his intentions were good, looking for love, not many can say that, imo, so to constantly imply that Nick is a fame seeker, or whatever, I don't see that. I do think Kaitlyn is going to be one of those who is constantly craving attention, and I certainly don't see that ending after her second stint with this franchise. I think that staying relevant will be her focus in the future, moreso than being engaged to Shawn, again jmo.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:40 pm

I do not feel sorry for nick he chose to go on the show and he became overconfident again that he was going to win the girl this time and put his family through it again and I wonder how he is going to embarrass Kaitlyn like he did andi but he will make it seem like oops I did not mean to say it or hurt Kaitlyn jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:41 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
isittrue wrote:In US weekly, it said that he followed tradition and dropped to his knee and declared his feelings but finally K cut him short.  She probably should have interrupted him earlier before he got to his knee but again, I maintain the girl was an emotional, worn-out wreck who instead of living in the moment, froze in the moment.  jmo

I will give her credit for letting him know that she loved him and they shared something special but her heart was with someone else.  At least she was honest.  Plus she wanted to talk and explain further, but he did not want to stick around.  

The article also says, there was a lot of hurt on his end but he has moved on.  Let's hope he has and can find someone away from the franchise since I don't third time will be the charm.  

Ok, thanks.  I read the article, I just didn't remember the part where she finally stopped him before telling him it wasn't him.

I didn't like when Ashley or DeAnna allowed Ben and Jason to get down on bended knee and propose, so probably won't feel any different here...even if she did stop him at some point during it all.  Not trying to be overly harsh on Kait, just don't like the lead allowing the F2 to do that period.

I agree I don't like the F2 having to propose either. I like it when the lead sends the F2 home early like Des, Ali and Andi did, because it even makes the FRC more of a happy occasion to watch as fan. You don't have to feel bad watching her reject F2 before you can get to the happiness of her accepting F1's proposal.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:43 pm

peggy0221 wrote:While Shawn got all passes for his whiny spoiled brat behavior, and I keep seeing people (here and other forum) blaming Nick for not had said no to Kait to the pre-fs sex, and he would hurt the showmance of Kaiboo, where are the big boy and big gal panties of this couple then?

It goes both way though. I see people blaming K fand S for everything that happens to Nick too. They are all responsible for their own actions imo.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:45 pm

The good news for all Kaitlyns adoring fans is she already has her new website up and active.  They should be able to find all sorts of links to buy things she advertises, soon enough. JMO Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:47 pm

timfan wrote:I do not feel sorry for nick he chose to go on the show and he became overconfident again that he was going to win the girl this time and put his family through it again and I wonder how he is going to embarrass Kaitlyn like he did andi but he will make it seem like oops I did not mean to say it or hurt Kaitlyn jmo

IMO, one can only be embarrassed if one is/was ashamed of what has been done.
Then it's not the problem of Nick, the responsibility is on the other side, and the other side should asked herself what was it that is embarrassing or what is it to be ashamed of.

I think, when one is doing thing with good conscience, no one can shame/blame him/him for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:49 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I also think that some of them are just "hurt" because they are wrapped up in the Bachelor Bubble, but get over it 30 seconds after they get on the plane going back home or feel better after they get the Bachelor gig out of it. I do think that Nick is probably the first F2 to be truly heartbroken since...I don't know, Molly or Arie? It's been a while since I've seen genuine heartbreak and not just humiliation and shock. I don't know how Nick feels this time; I have heard stories of him moving on and I hope he keeps things in perspective (aka he only knew Kaitlyn for ~3 months and she's 100% moved on) and won't appear desperate. I think closure is overrated and when someone makes it clear to you that they don't want you and never really cared for you, the best thing to do is accept that and realize that you were never meant to be.
:yes: Hugesmile I agreeyes

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:I just think TPTB would never entertain Nick AND Shawn not being at f2 together, after an entire season of the Nick and Shawn show.

This one sentence above sums up exactly why Nick is at the podium at F2. There is no way TPTB would allow any other two men in the F2 after all the manipulation & staging they were responsible for up to this point. At the FD stage, where suitors are typically separated, they had Shawn & Nick confronting each other for heavens sake. Allowing a different pairing at F2 or Nick being released early would be anticlimactic for the show. You can be sure they were having none of that.

So as much as Kaitlyn is responsible for how far she lets Nick get into a proposal, the producers are responsible for having Nick at the podium in the first place.

Production is not Nick's friend & he should never EVER forget that.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:54 pm

isittrue wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:While Shawn got all passes for his whiny spoiled brat behavior, and I keep seeing people (here and other forum) blaming Nick for not had said no to Kait to the pre-fs sex, and he would hurt the showmance of Kaiboo, where are the big boy and big gal panties of this couple then?

It goes both way though.  I see people blaming K fand S for everything that happens to Nick too. They are all responsible for their own actions imo.

Exactly!!!!!!
I was to point out, it is not only Nick's fan being delusional/petty/irrational. 
 It's just the nature of things, everything has two side. So it's not fair to just say it's Nick, or kait.

I can't say for all Nick chicks, but I'm pretty sure we knew he has fault, he is only human and has made mistakes. 
and we were only venting out our disappointment about Kait's handling of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:55 pm

timfan wrote:I do not feel sorry for nick he chose to go on the show and he became overconfident again that he was going to win the girl this time and put his family through it again and I wonder how he is going to embarrass Kaitlyn like he did andi but he will make it seem like oops I did not mean to say it or hurt Kaitlyn jmo

Did Kaitlyn give him any reasons not to be confident?? After all she was the one who asked him to come on the show in the first place. People really choose to ignore that fact. After he got there, she pretty much put Shawn in his place, and sexed up Nick, over, and over, and over again. As for embarrassing Kaitlyn, she's done a fine job of that herself, and we'll see soon enough if Nick embarrasses her, but imo there is no justification in attacking him for something he hasn't even done yet. I applaud him for asking Andi that question on the ATFR last season. She treated him like crap, with her condescending, smug, insensitive witchy ways. jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 64 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 52 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99