SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:57 pm

Moving past all this lusty chatter, I still am somewhat perplexed by the Shawn-heavy US article that came out yesterday and what it means. This whole CH babble of K as a caregiver and her deep love for Shawn just seems out of place for a show that prides itself on fooling the basic viewing public. I realize a small percentage if viewers may not have heard about snapchat gate so I have considered they may be employing the reverse psychology tactic of making it so obvious, viewers don't think he's F1. But part of me worries that something may be going on behind the scenes coupled with RS getting giddy in love reports make me wonder if we are in for some other shock at ATFR .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:01 pm

umngirl wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:I guess myself, I'd prefer a romantic man to a Neanderthal, but that's just me. Hugesmile

It's really too bad Kaitlyn sent all the romantic guys home and was left with the two she had. Oh well, her choice.

Honestly, I don't think that any of those men's families would be happy if Kaitlyn was engaged to their sons. All of them will end up with beautiful, classy, intelligent women, imo. :Nod:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:02 pm

There was just a commercial on tv, maybe through one of those entertainment shows hawking the idea that K picks no one. CH had something on AOL entertainment saying the same. link I wonder why they are taking this approach.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:04 pm

isittrue wrote:Moving past all this lusty chatter, I still am somewhat perplexed by the Shawn-heavy US article that came out yesterday and what it means.  This whole CH babble of K as a caregiver and her deep love for Shawn just seems out of place for a show that prides itself on fooling the basic viewing public. I realize a small percentage if viewers may not have heard about snapchat gate so I have considered they may be employing the reverse psychology tactic of making it so obvious, viewers don't think he's F1.  But part of me worries that something may be going on behind the scenes coupled with RS getting giddy in love reports make me wonder if we are in for some other shock at ATFR .  
IMO, nothing is going to happen at ATFR other than Chris Harrison fishing for drama. Kaitlyn won't dump Shawn for Nick, Shawn won't dump Kaitlyn, Nick will keep mum because of last season. Everyone will put on their best face.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There was just a commercial on tv, maybe through one of those entertainment shows hawking the idea that K picks no one. CH had something on AOL entertainment saying the same. link  I wonder why they are taking this approach.

Especially when Us says she's engaged. At this rate nothing would surprise me. Maybe K did the People Shoot alone

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:08 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:I guess myself, I'd prefer a romantic man to a Neanderthal, but that's just me. Hugesmile

It's really too bad Kaitlyn sent all the romantic guys home and was left with the two she had. Oh well, her choice.

Honestly, I don't think that any of those men's families would be happy if Kaitlyn was engaged to their sons.  All of them will end up with beautiful, classy, intelligent women, imo. :Nod:
:yes: Shawn is the real "loser" of the season. How long before he wakes up...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:^^^ This is just laughable imo.  That's all Kaitlyn has done, is encourage, and lead Nick on.  We've all seen that private gesture she made to him on the JK show, and apparently she did ask him to show up.  When he does show up, she's a giddy, horned up school girl, and pretty much forgets what's his name.  Not to mention prior to him showing up she had already told Shawn he's the one.  That's certainly not the message she was sending to Nick!!  She had sex with him the first opportunity she got, and it didn't end there!
I agree Often it is talked how the F2 is just par for the course and I agree with this, however, this relationship began outside of the Bette Bubble and before any cameras were around, and before any TPTB can manipulate, and before there was a contract that the Bette signed to lead the F2 on. 

So, yeah, knowing that Kaitlyn herself has acknowledged her relationship with Nick began before the show and yet is talking outside both sides of her mouth shows me she is culpable for her own actions, not TPTB. 

She says it was just a joke she told Nick to come on the show but she sleeps with him the minute he is on? Her lip signal on JKL was basically a smoke signal luring him in and her behavior on the show never stopped luring him. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:12 pm

isittrue wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:There was just a commercial on tv, maybe through one of those entertainment shows hawking the idea that K picks no one. CH had something on AOL entertainment saying the same. link  I wonder why they are taking this approach.

Especially when Us says she's engaged. At this rate nothing would surprise me.  Maybe K did the People Shoot alone

Nothing would surprise me either.  She posted this on twitter a few hours ago ~ Sick Tunes, Bro... http://kaitlynbristowe.com/sick-tunes-bro/ Maybe this was from the photo shoot no idea I noticed she's not wearing the bracelet their fans have been keeping tabs on.

Last edited by Nibbles22 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Yes.  Did anyone see the comment that Clint made under the "Sick Tunes Bro" IG post of Kaitlyn's? I know that he likes to joke, but the lyrics to the song Evil Woman are not so great:

You made a fool of me, but them broken dreams have got to end.

Hey woman, you got the blues, cos' you ain't got no one else to use.
There's an open road that leads nowhere, so just make some miles
between here and there.
There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in,
You took my body and played to win,
Ha Ha woman it's a crying shame,
But you ain't got no one else to blame.

[CHORUS]
E-evil Woman, E-evil Woman, E-evil Woman, Evil Woman

Rolled in from another town,
Hit some gold too hot to settle down,
But a fool and his money soon go separate ways,
And you found a fool lyin' in a daze,
Ha Ha woman what you gonna do,
You destroyed all the virtues that the Lord gave you,
It's so good that you're feeling pain,
But you better get yourself on board the very next train.

[CHORUS:REPEAT]

Evil woman how you done me wrong,
But now you're tryin' to wail a different song,
Ha Ha funny how you broke me up, you made the wine now you
drink the cup,
I came runnin' every time you cried,
Thought I saw love smilin' in your eyes,
Ha Ha very nice to know, that you ain't got no place left to go.

[CHORUS:REPEAT]

Last edited by OnePromise on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:16 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Especially when Us says she's engaged. At this rate nothing would surprise me.  Maybe K did the People Shoot alone

Nothing would surprise me either.  She posted this on twitter a few hours ago ~ Sick Tunes, Bro... http://kaitlynbristowe.com/sick-tunes-bro/  

Yeah I saw the post and did not find it unusual

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:18 pm

I assume it was how they originally intended to sell the season before Kaitlyn spoiled everything.  But like you wonder why they are still trying to sell that.  Unless they're trying to shake things up and pressure them all to cause the most dramatic AFTR ever with melt downs and all.  I don't think that Kaitlyn's going to suddenly dump Shawn or vice versa nor do I think she suddenly wants Nick.  So did TPTB get lazy and not bother to edit how things were shown after snap chat gate or are they just trying to put them all in a pressure cooker situation to see what extra drama they can force from them?  Personally, after all the drama all season, it would be refreshing  laugh out loud  if all three came out acting like mature adults had civil conversations and then faded back into normal life, only to be heard from by those choose to follow them on SM.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Don't they realize how silly they look with all this she may pick no one nonsense, when the lead herself has spoiled the season in so many ways? Even my non spoiled friend wanted to confirm with me if there really was a snap of them in bed and SHV pics.

It truly is a joke.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99