SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcorey - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:13 am

ElonM wrote:I see he joined the Beard Club.

teamcorey - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 11330579_1662197914014055_770565525_n
@turtleconvertible
Uh oh. Best volleyballers on the bachelorette/face of the earth. #chicago #teamcorey? #teamwho? - See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1040882664167549908_1982071129
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

teamcorey - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:43 am

ElonM wrote:
ElonM wrote:I see he joined the Beard Club.

teamcorey - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 11330579_1662197914014055_770565525_n
@turtleconvertible
Uh oh. Best volleyballers on the bachelorette/face of the earth. #chicago #teamcorey? #teamwho? - See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1040882664167549908_1982071129

I admit, the more Kaitlyn mocks these two and the better friends they become with Nick the better they look to me. I hate that Nick hasn't gone back to real life yet, but man I am still a total Nick Chick. teamcorey - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:28 am

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, Ashley had said that she hated JJ after watching him on TV, was ready to go through and lash out at him, and now he's become one of her best friends from the show.

It's really hard for me to get past the whole cheating on his pregnant wife (or wife who had just given birth) and the fact that he dumped his girlfriend to go on BIP but people seem to really like him and defend him. It's hard not to root for the guy when you have people like Ben H and Tenley going out of their way to tell you what a great guy he is.

People can change in 3 years.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:52 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, Ashley had said that she hated JJ after watching him on TV, was ready to go through and lash out at him, and now he's become one of her best friends from the show.

It's really hard for me to get past the whole cheating on his pregnant wife (or wife who had just given birth) and the fact that he dumped his girlfriend to go on BIP but people seem to really like him and defend him. It's hard not to root for the guy when you have people like Ben H and Tenley going out of their way to tell you what a great guy he is.

I know that I would be interested in reading an interview where he may discuss this more. It is a harsh thing to do, so a little info would be good. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:55 pm

1funnyfish wrote:

The whole dumping his girlfriend to go on BIP, then bad-mouthing her on Periscope when she wouldn't take him back just happened a few weeks ago...Yeah, that's not as bad as cheating on your wife, but it still speaks to his character.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:01 pm

http://www1.play.it/audio/straight-up-with-stassi/?utm_content=buffer44813&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=social&utm_campaign=playit

JJ on Stassi Schroeder's (Vanderpump Rules) podcast. VERY candid.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:03 pm

Thanks for the link! I'm going to give it a listen and I'll be back with my thoughts. I LOVE it when people are candid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:24 pm

Just finished listening to JJcast and I was impressed by how normal he seemed.

The Tony the Healer is a terrorist bit was hilarious! lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:53 pm

Me too.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:30 am

I enjoyed how candid he was as well. I hope he doesn't get in any hot water from TPTB for "over discussing" laugh out loud.

And I couldn't tell if he was joking or not about Clint and him writing a book. I hope he wasn't and I hope they do Smiley.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:08 am

Joking haha

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:41 am

I get why he is so loved now, but I also get why he was so hated. Like, the whole "they guys were terrified of us". Yeah, right. He definitely seems full of himself, which I also noticed in that hidden-camera Periscope video. He does seem like a loyal guy and I like that he stood up for Clint, Nick, and even Kaitlyn (despite the gay jokes).

Thought that it was interesting that he said the girls he was most interested in were Jillian, Tenley, and Jade. I thought that his whole thing with Jillian and Tenley was just b/c they were desperate for a rose, but it seems like there was actual mutual interest there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom