SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:54 pm

I listened to those two periscopes Tenley did yesterday and today.  She said JJ is her "best friend" but she is not dating him. Loves him but Total friend zone. She said she met the type of man she wants to marry earlier this summer.  She skips over and does not respond to any question asking about Ben.  Uh oh Ben!! Rolling Eyes   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:42 am

I am now glad she friend-zoned JJ and that he is dating (I hope he is). I didn't like what I saw of Tenley on the Sunday and Monday BiP finale or AfterParadise. JJ deserves better IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:13 am

nd4reality wrote:
rhondam wrote:Oh I'm pretty sure Tenley is "talking" to both guys everyday. Giving each of them their "daily dose of sunshine" to get them through the day!! laugh out loud

IA she is definitely talking / communicating with jj on a daily basis. As for her talking with Ben daily ? Now (as someone else said on these threads previously ) now RS is privy to thses kids phone records Rolling Eyes.

Okay then.

He was somehow privy to Kaitlyn/Nick's month long daily FT-timing, sexting, and talking until 4 am. Just saying! The fact is that these people gossip. If Tenley is making her feelings for Ben THIS obvious on periscope to strangers, I can bet anything she's saying much more to her friends, who are probably telling their friends. All it takes is one friend of either Ben or Tenley's to e-mail RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:40 am

Ashley I stated in one of her blogs that some ladies from bip regret not giving jj a chance. Who ? Is it her?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:56 am

Seabear wrote:I listened to those two periscopes Tenley did yesterday and today.  She said JJ is her "best friend" but she is not dating him. Loves him but Total friend zone. She said she met the type of man she wants to marry earlier this summer.  She skips over and does not respond to any question asking about Ben.  Uh oh Ben!! Rolling Eyes   JMO
Why uh oh Ben..?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:30 pm

JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 57m57 minutes ago
When life makes you a "villain," make a website, blog, podcast, and shirts. Duh. http://www.villainsgottavill.com  
sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 22 CO53EcFVAAA2ATm
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Jj and Julia?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:55 am

^^^ Please no! :bigsigh:
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:00 am

http://www.villainsgottavill.com

The Villian's Guide was my fav hehehe
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:05 pm

I love their sense of humour! I hope they recap the next season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:05 pm

These two are very smart.

I look forward to their recaps.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:Jj and Julia?

I can't tell if he's kidding or being serious with these tweets about he and Julia
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom