SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 25 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:24 am

Tenley and JJ should just date. He obviously wants to, he keeps faving tweets about it on Twitter.

Are Tenley and Ben still close? I figured they would hang out while she's there..but then again, maybe they want to set boundaries or something because of the final 1. Especially, if he gets the feeling that she still likes him..

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:08 am

IA and also think JJ likes her and hope that if there is even a sliver of something there that Tenley doesn't throw that away for her "list" or whatever. JJ seems like a great dad and guy to me and I think Tenley would be lucky to have him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:21 am

JMO, Tenley gets an idea in her head and is stubborn in letting it go. She did it with Kiptyn, I always felt he was honest in what he could give but she felt if she stuck around he would change. That just rarely happens and most felt it made him the bad guy (not me).

Then she decides she wants Ben and is public about him not needing to be the bachelor. Personally, I think it is good if Ben avoids her, I think it shows respect to his F1 to avoid a woman who so publicly wanted him.

I think JJ has repeatedly shown Tenley love and caring. I hope their friendship leads to more, but she needs to be careful, eventually JJ will meet a woman who doesn't keep shoving just a friend in his face. I have a feeling when that happens Tenley will act very much like Julia Robert's character in My Best Friends Wedding,
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:22 pm

I would hope that Ben realizes what a compromising position he could put himself with his F1 in by spending time with a woman who so desperately wanted him to not be the Bachelor. If they were just friends and she didn't have (probably still has) such strong romantic feelings for him, it would be fine for them to hang out when she's in town. But if I were Lauren, I wouldn't be happy with them meeting up given how obsessed Tenley was/might still be with him

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:48 pm

Tenley doesnt find JJ attractive. He was just there to be used for his rose. She only kissed him and put her legs on his lap in order to trick him into thinking that she likes him enough, but as soon as someone better came along, she was out of there. She also played with Josh's heart too. The whole time, I bet he didnt know that he wasnt good enough for her. Honestly I think once she knew, she could have just left the show on her own, rather than dragging it out when she wasnt really interested in anyone. I think Tenley is going to be in some deep trouble, romantically, because of the way she has treated people.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:It doesn't really bother me that much. Actually I think the only sane reason to go on this show is for all the opportunities and exposure you'll get from it. Love shmove. ROFL.

I think some do it for exposure, but if you look at many of them, they are desperate beyond measure. I would have so much fun if I was the Bachelor and they had some quality women there. Polygamy would rule. ;) Smiley giggling
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote::skating:

I had a really close male friend, we were born 2 days apart. I knew I could count on him for anything. Never did I have any romantic feelings for him and neither him for me. He was like a brother I never had. So it is possible to be just close friends.

Sadly we lost my friend to ALS. sad

So sorry to hear this.

Tenley (more than him IMO) does not feel "it" but loves him without wanting to bonk him if that even makes sense Hugesmile . If you don't feel IT nothing will ever happen for you.
Plus (again IMO) she has (as someone else on this thread) has this unicorn imagery of what her future (guy) will be like. I honestly don't see her leaving sunny glorious SD to more to Denver to become a Step mom. Much as she may adore Gemma and her dad.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:02 pm

I think its best if Ben avoids Tenley too, cause I'm sure she still likes him, even if those feelings may have subdued from his long vacation the past couple months. Maybe when Ben and Lauren are able to be public, they can hang out with Tenley and JJ laugh out loud Ya' never know.. But yeah, there has been tons of pics of her, JJ, and his brother doing fun activities in Denver and no sign of their other pal, so i'm guessing he's staying away...with good reason. I can imagine her sad face while watching the show soon though, and it's kind of funny to think about..

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:04 pm

There is a vid, that won't embed. Click the link. laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/jjhlane/status/680971145013665792

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:04 pm

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 25 CX5RsPWWEAExfW6
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Helping us live-tweet West Coast broadcasts of @BachelorABC this season: @BacheloretteABC's @jjhlane! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:45 am

I always love how quick JJ is to jump to defend Tanner (&Jade) when people get too rude on social media. He seems like a really loyal friend.

(And yay, my first post here, I hope it is ok to just start posting anywhere.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:07 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I always love how quick JJ is to jump to defend Tanner (&Jade) when people get too rude on social media. He seems like a really loyal friend.

(And yay, my first post here, I hope it is ok to just start posting anywhere.
I love it too. He defends everyone. It's nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom