SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:02 pm

JJ have a chance with Amanda is laughable.  Only in JJ's fantasies is this even remotely possible.  Amanda is gorgeaus and sweet.  I am certain she will have no shortage of men lined up at her door in CA.  IMO there is zero chance she would have any interest in an out of work, divorced dad from CO who lives with his parents. Since JJ loves sports talk.....You've been checked into the boards Dude....She is outta your League. cheeky laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:33 pm

I hate Barstool Sports. For the person who asked: yes, they are sexist as all get out. Listening now, but I'm not surprised at all that JJ played up his obnoxious side on the podcast. Some of it is sarcasm, but some of it is definitely not and isn't nice at all.

And I agree that JJ has zero chance with Amanda laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
There's one way JJ could have immediately put an end to it: use the block feature
He chose not to.
That's on him.

This SO much. It's really simple to click a button instead of being an a**hole. I hope his daughter turns out fine.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:55 am

california90 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
There's one way JJ could have immediately put an end to it: use the block feature
He chose not to.
That's on him.

This SO much. It's really simple to click a button instead of being an a**hole. I hope his daughter turns out fine.
Yup it's just that simple.
It's why I don't give JJ a pass on this.
I don't give Kaitlyn a pass on her rude SM behavior so JJ doesn't get one either.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:00 am

Yeah it's bad behavior and not pretty. But for the grace of god his own child or he, himself could be there. Use some sense JJ and have some gratitude. Ignorance, stupidity and arrogance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:08 am

ITA, if he wanted the twitter girl to 'go away', replying to her asking for reasons why he should follow her wasn't the way to do it. He knew already he wasn't going to follow her. Just mute and block her. Personally, I found the girls tweets annoying, so I wouldn't want to follow her, but there was no need to humiliate her in front of his thousands of followers.

As for 'getting paid in girls' is degrading which ever way you try to explain it. And JJ complained about the Z list celebrity status he gained after bachette, but decided to go to BIP knowing it would keep his name in the Z list longer and get him more of the unwanted attention. I mean, he was in a relationship, dumped her to go to BIP to 'find love', and beelined back to the ex expecting her to take him back after he was done with the show. So he clearly didn't need to go to BIP to find a girl. I'm guessing. the 'fame' part isn't that terrible to him.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:16 pm

Honestly, if you can deal with the gross stuff, the interview is actually worth listening to. In between the grossness, sexism and JJ's posturing (and yes, it's posturing and yes it's lame as all get out), there's actually a lot of interesting stuff mixed in surrounding the show.

And it's really really really funny to hear the sports dude interviewers who normally think they're too cool talking seriously about the Bachelor/ette and it's pretty clear that they ACTUALLY WATCH and LIKE IT laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. I'm also officially using them as an example next time I want to get a guy to watch the show with me.

But don't listen unless you can roll your eyes through the locker-room talk for the good stuff. (And the interviewers shut down the Jubilee talk fast. Bad on JJ that he went there at all with his smack talk/posturing. But really good on the interviewers... and I'm loathe to give Barstool credit for anything.)

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:34 pm

I was actually kind of disappointed. Even apart from the icky-ness of the interview, I didn't feel like he revealed all that much interesting BTS stuff and/or gossip. I had mostly heard all of it before. I guess the part about who the four potential leads were was interesting as it indicates that the f2 girl is considered. And, how carefully he and Clint approached SM when their Brokeback storyline was occurring. And how CH can interview off-teleprompter (which just blew JJ away, haha).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:49 am

Where are people getting this Amanda bit from? Does he like her or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:49 am

Where can I hear this interview?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:16 pm

Ever, here's the link -https://soundcloud.com/barstool-chief/coming-up-roses-episode-5-jj-lane

The hosts had asked him who he would go back to BIP for and he (kind of reluctantly) said Amanda, because she seemed really sweet and they had the single parent thing in common. He was also tweeting that she was his favorite a weeks ago, so I definitely think he's crushing on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:28 pm

JJ really needs to stop snapchatting while he's driving and his daughter is in the car. Even without his daughter he shouldn't drive and snapchat for the sake of others at least but I'd think he'd want to protect his own life and especially that of his daughter's. no no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom