Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry on Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:28 am

MBC has long had couples who were dating and some who were even on a 'break' during filming. It's as if they just discovered the treasure trove that is Bach nation laugh out loud.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:31 am

Kind of like a hungry squirrel discovering a treasure trove of nuts.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 28173

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:00 pm

^^

Newto

Female Posts : 6742

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:50 pm

I listened to RS's podcast today. JJ was on it. He was the least enjoyable Bach person so far. Just seems like he has a chip on his shoulder. I wasn't impressed. Though he did talk about him and (Clint ?) - the guy they made it seem like he was in love with. He talked about how they asked certain questions, for sounds clips like "I love JJ". Then they all out lied to each of them, to get them mad at each other, when Clint left. I remember that part. He wouldn't even say what it was, he said he was surprised they stooped that low.
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I listened to RS's podcast today. JJ was on it. He was the least enjoyable Bach person so far. Just seems like he has a chip on his shoulder. I wasn't impressed. Though he did talk about him and (Clint ?)  - the guy they made it seem like he was in love with. He talked about how they asked certain questions, for sounds clips like "I love JJ". Then they all out lied to each of them, to get them mad at each other, when Clint left. I remember that part. He wouldn't even say what it was, he said he was surprised they stooped that low.

Silly boy. He shouldn't have been surprised.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum