SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:28 am

MBC has long had couples who were dating and some who were even on a 'break' during filming. It's as if they just discovered the treasure trove that is Bach nation laugh out loud.

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:31 am

Kind of like a hungry squirrel discovering a treasure trove of nuts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:00 am

^^

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 38 62420765
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:50 pm

I listened to RS's podcast today. JJ was on it. He was the least enjoyable Bach person so far. Just seems like he has a chip on his shoulder. I wasn't impressed. Though he did talk about him and (Clint ?) - the guy they made it seem like he was in love with. He talked about how they asked certain questions, for sounds clips like "I love JJ". Then they all out lied to each of them, to get them mad at each other, when Clint left. I remember that part. He wouldn't even say what it was, he said he was surprised they stooped that low.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:50 pm

nutty1 wrote:I listened to RS's podcast today. JJ was on it. He was the least enjoyable Bach person so far. Just seems like he has a chip on his shoulder. I wasn't impressed. Though he did talk about him and (Clint ?)  - the guy they made it seem like he was in love with. He talked about how they asked certain questions, for sounds clips like "I love JJ". Then they all out lied to each of them, to get them mad at each other, when Clint left. I remember that part. He wouldn't even say what it was, he said he was surprised they stooped that low.

Silly boy. He shouldn't have been surprised.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:41 am

Just read on People that JJ is going on marriage bootcamp with Juelia. Didn't they breakup forever ago?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:14 am

Kels0012 wrote:Just read on People that JJ is going on marriage bootcamp with Juelia. Didn't they breakup forever ago?

I think they only got together so they could go on that show. The whole relationship was just weird and over as quietly as it supposedly began. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:38 am

mindless wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:Just read on People that JJ is going on marriage bootcamp with Juelia. Didn't they breakup forever ago?

I think they only got together so they could go on that show. The whole relationship was just weird and over as quietly as it supposedly began. JMO.

I thought she was now seeing Evan's brother who she met at their wedding?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:42 am

@Sprite She is.  They filmed MBC a while back, sounds like its finally going to air.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:43 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@Sprite She is.  They filmed MBC a while back, sounds like its finally going to air.

Ah. Thank you. That makes sense. So clearly the MB didn't work for them...or did for the purpose of getting a big, fat paycheque.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom