SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MyWholeWorld - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:25 am

^^^
jjh2121
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

MyWholeWorld - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:17 am

nutty1 wrote:I haven't watched either of this week's episodes yet. I am anxious to see his edit.

He still has verbal diarreah but somehow it is more endearing.
from the promos he is going to be standing up to joe soon.

So does anyone know - he gets saved and then is asked out by one of the new arrivals? Does he give her his riose next Rc?
Then the follow week he is probably gone.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:54 pm

Haha nd4reality laugh out loud. I saw cute photo. Did you see his cute snapchats of her singing word-for-word to pop songs in the car Smiley?  Super cute!

Btw, what does OT stand for? I know OTT = over the top Smiley

***Please note and FYI, I did not just post this now it was a day or 2 ago. I've been playing around with manoeuvring on my iPad and this forum and that message was somehow up asking me to Save or Modify question Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:57 pm

rhondam wrote:Haha nd4reality laugh out loud. I saw cute photo. Did you see his cute snapchats of her singing word-for-word to pop songs in the car Smiley?  Super cute!

Btw, what does OT stand for? I know OTT = over the top Smiley

***Please note and FYI, I did not just post this now it was a day or 2 ago. I've been playing around with manoeuvring on my iPad and this forum and that message was somehow up asking me to Save or Modify question Smiley

You might have accidentally chosen the edit button, and that was the last thing you copied / pasted?

You can play around in this thread anytime.

Testing thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:38 am

Can one if you please bring across the Instagram picture of jj and his Gemma along with the exchange between him and tenley about it ? So cute awwww (the picture and their posts to each other).

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:45 am

bluwavz wrote:
Brill wrote:Just saw on Tenley's IG a picture with JJLane and his daughter. Can someone please bring it over? Thanks...
Adorable picture.  I also posted this in Tenley's thread.

tenleymolzahn Went back to a childhood favorite of mine with one of my best pals & his little lady today! Just one step closer to my bobsled dreams via Alpine slides! #sweetandfreelife #backtomyroots #colorado 52min
MyWholeWorld - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 6 11379890_1002754379770067_1971658093_n
http://websta.me/p/1032910767174381258_2631722

This one?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:12 am

No. It's a new one from maybe 3 days ago of him and his gem. But there is a small interchange between tenley and him on the comments section.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:27 am

Don't know how to bring the picture over but here's the conversation between JJ and Tenley

jjhlane21 Love these moments. #MyWholeWorld #Daughters #NationalSonsAndDaughtersDay @violentgentlemen 4

tenleymolzahn  4d (3 heart emoji's)
tenleymolzahn I miss her! @jjhlane21 4d

jjhlane21 @tenleymolzahn she loves Miss Tenley! This was the day I got back from Bachelorette. Already outgrew those pants! 4d

tenleymolzahn @jjhlane21 she's growing like a weed!!! into a pretty flower!  yep, I just did that! 4d

jjhlane21 @tenleymolzahn we still on for dinner tonight? 4d

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:34 am

Thanks max.

I'm on a roll here but a week ago, tenley  posted "ah I miss sweet Gemma" on another picture. Idk why I see ovaries exploding when I read each post. Mine certainly do. MyWholeWorld - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698 cant  beat an adorable father / daughter combo like these 2.

Oh and what sort of dinner r they on? Via snapchat? He was texting her during one of her periscopes and they faced timed during the episode. Lots of social media friendship going on.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:Thanks max.

I'm on a roll here but a week ago, tenley  posted "ah I miss sweet Gemma" on another picture. Idk why I see ovaries exploding when I read each post. Mine certainly do. MyWholeWorld - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698 cant  beat an adorable father / daughter combo like these 2.

Oh and what sort of dinner r they on? Via snapchat? He was texting her during one of her periscopes and they faced timed during the episode. Lots of social media friendship going on.

I like JJ, he's pretty good looking too, especially with his beard. I know Tenley has made a point to say they are just friends, but I would suspect there's more going on than "friends". With BIP2 still airing, I'm sure they can't disclose their true relationship, just like Carly and Dan.

It would be sweet if JJ and Tenley were dating and it worked out for them. Do you know how old JJ is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:10 pm

I'm pretty sure they are not b/c tenley always plays it coy and goes "did I find love? Did things work out between Josh and me? You'll just have to see!", but JJ is the only one where she's like "we're absolutely not dating". JJ also talked about dating in his podcast interview, so I do think that they are just friends. Same with Carly/Dan. I know a lot of people thought that Sarah/Graham were dating last year b/c they became super close, hung out a bunch, tweeted to each other, etc, but it was just friendship.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:15 pm

Secretly dDating or not, their interactions r super cute and noteworthy.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom