SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

colorado - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:39 pm

I think they'd make a cute couple! I think JJ is very handsome, more so than when he was on The Bachelorette.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

colorado - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:Secretly dDating or not, their interactions r super cute and noteworthy.

Agreed. I think it's super cute that the "super villain" and america's sweetheart/real-life Disney princess have this great friendship. Someone asked him if he was upset that Tenley went out with Joshua and gave him her rose after JJ had saved her and he said (paraphrased) "I just gave her the rose because she's a great friend and I wanted her to be there. I had no expectations from her". Thought that was very gentlemanly of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:24 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Secretly dDating or not, their interactions r super cute and noteworthy.

Agreed. I think it's super cute that the "super villain" and america's sweetheart/real-life Disney princess have this great friendship. Someone asked him if he was upset that Tenley went out with Joshua and gave him her rose after JJ had saved her and he said (paraphrased) "I just gave her the rose because she's a great friend and I wanted her to be there. I had no expectations from her". Thought that was very gentlemanly of him.
Spot on CP! It is a great contrast and shows that JJ really is just a sweetheart at heart even with his big mistakes and messes he owns them which is a good thing.

OT: you should sleuth Bach Aussie S3 with us CP! I think you would love it... very refreshing compared to the US versions.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:40 am

The social media stuff is almost as interesting as the show itself !
Last night jj serenaded Julia and tenley on the guitar and put a hashtag #growikewithme (the song from the wedding singer .)
Said he didn't sing but left it to the ladies.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:12 pm

Pictures from Tenley's fb page..  JJ is really good looking, love his beard!

colorado - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 7 11231023_10152870663686377_8454049439411651789_n

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:01 am

So yesterday (monday) there was a twitter war between Joshua (who for some reason does not have his own thread scratch ) and JJ regarding Tenley. lolpanda
Paraphrasing here but Joshua made a dig at JJ saying that he (JJ) was not able to close the deal with her and then JJ responded with boom .............a picture of him, Gemma and Tenley. Too fricken hilarious. I tell ya, this social media stuff is more entertaining than the actual show.
Also, someone on Tenleys twitter (I think it was) asked her why there is so much social media interaction between her and JJ and she responded Besties. Then that person was begging them to get together to which Tenley responded that he is a wonderful guy but she cannot discuss her significant other. I cannot believe that she ended up with Joshua if she is hanging out with his arch rival her bestie so much now. Yet she may have a significant other ? Not buying it.

Can someone (Max ???) please bring the most adorable picture and the tweets across ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:22 am

Seems JJ deleted the pic of Tenley with him and his daughter, I wonder why...  scratch

This was the exchange:

joshua albers ‏@joshuaalbers11 9h9 hours ago
Haha! @jjhlane remember that time in Texas when I explained to you what happened about the lie and you "forgave" me?  Apparently YOU lied.

JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 9h9 hours ago
@joshuaalbers11 ok, chief.
colorado - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 7 CMqa0JvU8AAAT8v

Clint Arlis @ClintonArlis
@jjhlane @joshuaalbers11
colorado - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 7 CMqnJf5UsAAhfgd

joshua albers ‏@joshuaalbers11 8h8 hours ago
@ClintonArlis @jjhlane is he gonna swing and miss like with Tenley?

Then JJ replied by posting a pic of Tenley, Gemma and himself with some comment which I now forgot. I think it was something like "how did I do?", but that tweet is gone now. Then this followed:

Clint Arlis ‏@ClintonArlis 8h8 hours ago
@jjhlane @joshuaalbers11
colorado - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 7 CMqrx7AU8AARX5w

JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 8h8 hours ago
@ClintonArlis @joshuaalbers11 so josh, you quit Twitter tonight, right?

Clint Arlis ‏@ClintonArlis 8h8 hours ago
@jjhlane @joshuaalbers11 Yeesh. Maybe don't pick fights with people who meme faster than you think next time #toughlessons #potatoesaugratin
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:56 am

LOL thanks. Yep that tweet is now gone.

sneakyl

ETA : I still see the picture on my phone because I have not refreshed that screen. It really is a good picture.

This is the comment responding to Joshuas swing and miss dig
Checkmate, bruh. Don't forget to take your vitamins tonight.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:12 pm

Yup I saw it!! I was thinking, ooooooh, he's mad and really doesn't like Josh and giving him major alpha dog by throwing photo of himself with Tenley and Gemma up on Twitter! sneakyl

I believe reason he deleted it is because he would like to keep his feelings for Tenley private and is trying not to share too much with the public because it minimizes what they have IMO.

Did anyone catch on AfterParadise how he dodged and changed the direction of the conversation about his and Tenley's relationship that I think JM (Jenna) and/or CH were trying to go down? I was waiting for either CH or JM to try and bring it back but they didn't. I thought quick thinking JJ. giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:18 pm

^^ I need to go rewatch that part. I don't remember him dodging but thought that CH was the one that re-directed. I was curious to see how the convo would go when Ch said they would discuss the love square but it never came.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:37 pm

I know it never came IMO because JJ re-directed it (better word than dodge). I need to go re-watch too.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:46 pm

OK, I re-watched. They were all discussing Joshua because coming back from the commercial break they showed a montage of JJ's chirps towards Joshua and CH wanted to know why JJ singled him out. Discussion about Joshua being easy target and about him lying to Kaitlyn about him and Clint (and Ben Z but don't remember Ben Z's involvement). Anyway....

CH to JJ, "Did you feel at the time he [Josh] just wasn't right for Tenley?"
JJ: "Oh, I just like making fun of him."

I think this was JJ's smooth way of avoiding the direction that CH was trying to lead the conversation, IMO because heading into the commercial break just before all this he said, "Coming up we're going to ask JJ about being in a love square with Tenley, Michael G and his favorite guy Joshua." To which JJ clearly didn't wish to discuss because he softly threw back his head, looked at James and Jason for their reaction, looked forward again and said, "uh" and shook his head.

I'm not saying JJ and Tenley are dating but I think he would like to. :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom