SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:53 pm

I dont think JJ was trying to dodge anything. he put his ft in his mouth a few times and even answered tough questions like why doesnt he have a job. Being asked about his UST with JOSHUA isnt a big deal in the long run. JMO.

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:56 pm

Yeah, I don't think that there is anything with JJ and Tenley. I think if he really had wanted her, he would have stayed to fight for her and not gone back to try and get back with his ex.

RS wrote this about JJ in his last column
"JJ is playing the field my friends. Oh is he ever. Good lord."

I tend to believe that. JJ strikes me as a player and someone who just wants to have a good time, not necessarily find a wife and step-mother for his daughter ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:46 pm

Seton, not dodge about Joshua but re-direct conversation away from Tenley when CH brought it up. Maybe my post wasn't clear.

Chasing, he wouldn't stay and fight for Tenley because her feelings weren't reciprocated. She chose Joshua.

There was no ex-girlfriend but only someone he just started casually seeing before going on BiP but ended it in order to go on BiP. When he got back home, she had already moved on.

Tenley indicated friendship, so he's moving on. It doesn't mean that he still doesn't have feelings for her, IMO.  Yes, I agree he would be taking advantage of his new found popularity. Tenley friend zoned him.  Should he wait around hoping she'll change her mind?

There is no evidence that he is a player and wouldn't settle down if he met the right person. And of course I'm fairly sure he likes to have fun, he is a funny guy.

Last edited by rhondam on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:58 pm

RS is full of it (and by "it" I mean nothing).

He is just a bunch of rocks and I would personally take his assessment on anyone's character with less than a grain of salt.

The only reason RS is ever correct is not due to his own sleuthing or abilities but others feeding him stuff. He was dumb enough to not even question his spoiler that K chose no one. Yup, RS is dumb as a bunch of rocks.

JJ is ten times what RS could ever be. He'd talk circles around RS to where RS wouldn't know which way is which (not hard to do).

I put zero stock into whatever RS says about anyone.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Guys, I don't know why it's hard to believe that the guy who cheated on his wife,talked about a woman's rack, and said that Jared would be interested in Ashley if she offered him her virginity on live television might be a womanizer. In all my years of reading RS, he's never been wrong about knowing who the players are. He hears stuff , just like he knew about Nick/Kaitlyn ft-ing and sexting months before anyone else did. I don't care if a consenting adult is out there having casual sex, but it's silly to think it's not happening, knowing jj's history and personality.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:23 pm

I think he is funny , sweet and one of the brightest guys this show has ever had. I doubt that he is a player due to being a great father to his sweet little girl. I think he takes things seriously when it comes to dating because that woman will be part of her life. I think that is why he really likes Tenley even though they seem to be only friends. She would be a great life partner and a great step mother . I just do not see him being a player . Yes he did cheat on his wife but we do not know the whole story and he is by far the first man or woman that has done that . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:27 pm

You can be great parent and still be a player. See, Michelle money's affair with that basketball player, Emily's sexting scandal with Matt leinart, Jason bragging about his sexscapades on his podcast, Jonathan talking about threesomes, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:30 pm

I have no trouble believing he is a bit of a player. Then again, I live near Denver and have friends there so draw your own conclusions.

sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 8 87b72b10 sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 8 86669110 sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:38 pm

You can be a player regardless of where you live, be the best parent in the world and a great friend and humanitarian. You can also, grow and change. Hopefully, he has learned, grown up and moved on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:39 pm

. Sorry I just do not see it just because other contestants have done it does not mean JJ has. I agree that he likes to go out and have a good time and enjoying not being the villain of this season . I just do not see him sleeping around with every girl he is seen with. JUST MY OPINION
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm

^You can be a player without sleeping with a new girl every night. I know for a fact he hits on plenty, kisses some, and probably takes several home.

sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 8 87b72b10 sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 8 86669110 sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm

I think in reference to the word "player" it regards his past with his ex-wife. Perhaps I am wrong.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom