SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP2 - Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:22 pm

BIP2 - Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 11821306_832370566832813_350193137_n
jaredhaibon Hanging out with some of the boys from Paradise before the premier party! #bip #bachelorinparadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

BIP2 - Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:55 pm

IMO he probably wanted to get to know her. Once they spent time together, he probably realized she is at a different point in her life compared to him. There might have been more to that conversation other than just you're 8 years older. I give him credit for being honest. For him, it was reality, no beating around the bush. He wasn't going to fall into the BIP bubble.

Jared has never displayed any disrespect to anyone, I can't see him being intentially rude towards her and her age.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:20 pm

I don't know, I think he was drunk and accidentally said what he was thinking. Ashley is just as crazy as Clare and Jared doesn't seem to be into her either, is I do think he's playing the game to stay there longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO he probably wanted to get to know her. Once they spent time together, he probably realized she is at a different point in her life compared to him. There might have been more to that conversation other than just you're 8 years older. I give him credit for being honest. For him, it was reality, no beating around the bush. He wasn't going to fall into the BIP bubble.

Jared has never displayed any disrespect to anyone, I can't see him being intentially rude towards her and her age.

Clare has the uncanny ability to take offence to any little thing said to her. Multiple times with multiple people. So regardless of how Jared would have tried to break up with her she would play victim. That's how she rolls.
He probably thought it's better tonpkay the age card rather than the crazy card.
O t to this thread but some preview showed her asking jj to make out. Now that should be hilarious.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO he probably wanted to get to know her. Once they spent time together, he probably realized she is at a different point in her life compared to him. There might have been more to that conversation other than just you're 8 years older. I give him credit for being honest. For him, it was reality, no beating around the bush. He wasn't going to fall into the BIP bubble.

Clare has the uncanny ability to take offence to any little thing said to her. Multiple times with multiple people. So regardless of how Jared would have tried to break up with her she would play victim. That's how she rolls.
He probably thought it's better tonpkay the age card rather than the crazy card.
O t to this thread but some preview showed her asking jj to make out. Now that should be hilarious.

..and there's that too! IA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:26 am

I don't think that Jared meant it as an insult either. I'm sure we did miss something that caused his comments. It doesn't seem like he's ready to jump into a relationship at this point so BIP wasn't a good fit for him imo. I certainly wouldn't put him with drama queens like Ashley I & Clare. Jade might have been right for him but like her with Tanner.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:30 am

I agree with you totally. While I didn't care for the comment about her age, my feeling is that it was part of a larger conversation that was "left on the cutting room floor."
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:29 am

BIP2 - Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 11324388_1642595425988162_206497252_n
julialaura83 And then I met Jared #BIP2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:37 am

I agree with you, GA. I think he was interested in her, but after getting to know her better he realized that they are very different and she was not the person he thought she was. And I think he might've been mentioning to her the difference between them and one of them was the age, but it was shown the way we've seen it.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:17 am

BIP2 - Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 10731965_648553748581579_639863202_n
clarecrawley Find out why my legs were so weak in Paradise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:19 am

BIP2 - Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 11326346_1479992698964512_569979295_n
jaredhaibon @tanner_tolbert getting ready for the live tweeting premier party, me and this guy have been through a lot together, couldn't have made it through everything without him #bip #bachelorinparadise #BachelorNation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:35 am

BIP2 - Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 Landscape-1439307295-139871-1262
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/news/a44669/bachelor-in-paradise-episode-2-recap/?src=spr_TWITTER&spr_id=1440_220890910
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
Beach Lover
mtnlvr55
Nonina430
Sprite
ElonM