SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:35 am

natik wrote:
see2love wrote:She may not be the F1 but lets enjoy the moments and keep hoping eh..

May I ask why do you think she isn`t? Actually I pretty much can see her as his F1. Don`t count her out, I think her chances are really good. It´s between her and Lana for sure.

I am all for her to be F1 but only if she is what Sam wants, as I am fine with her not being F1.
I have consistently said she if I am going by what I see so far, she is the one he ends up with. I havent watched today's episode so I have no opinion on Lana's impact and Snezana and Sam's next date will be very telling. Right now, Snezana is the one Sam is actively interested in.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:51 am

see2love wrote:Thought Id bring this little nugget here for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lovers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See2love thanks for posting this gem bestbud!

That was such a delightful read, the writer caught a lot of their special moments that I missed.

Is there a program where we can watch parts of the episodes we want in slow motion?

Yep I will enjoy their parts together for now & if he dumps her no hard feelings still worth the drooling over IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:11 am

mercieme wrote:
see2love wrote:Thought Id bring this little nugget here for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lovers.

See2love thanks for posting this gem bestbud!

That was such a delightful read, the writer caught a lot of their special moments that I missed.

Is there a program where we can watch parts of the episodes we want in slow motion?

Yep I will enjoy their parts together for now & if he dumps her no hard feelings still worth the drooling over IMO.

I know! I didnt even realise he called her Snow white for the CP chat with the kiss.
I usually download and watch on quicktime which can be in slow-mo

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:20 pm

This article and GIFs are amazing ... wonderful ... and if it turns out to be true ... congrats.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:00 pm

I love Snez and Heather's friendship. They are real women who are there for one another. Always hugging each other and being happy for each other since the very first RC on 1st Ep to his most recent episode where Heather gave Snez a kiss on the cheek  
bestbud!

Snez cracks me up as well. She was giving Lana the death star stare/glare. It was too funny. She was not having it. Snez doesn't put up with nonsense at all. Definitely see that mother side too, where she can be comforting/nurturing but also doesn't deal with bs.

I think Snez can be F1 for sure, especially if Sam takes her to F2. Her posts about Emily and even the way Sam has talked about Emily are so similar. If Snez is F1, then I wouldn't be surprised if Heather is doing smokescreen duty for both Snez and Sam. She's one to not get in the way, as she has said before and I could see her actually being super happy for Snez (and vice versa).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm

Well, with this I agree AAL. That's something I came to conclusion today... the only edit plausible to me other than the one I'm gushing over. There were some small indications today ...and maybe it's time for me to throw the certainty away. I observed Lana's date, since there was such a hype regarding her "spark" with Sam ... and now I believe Snez has higher chances than Lana. I really don't see Lana as F1 at all.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:23 pm

I'm yet to rule out Snez as the possibly F1.

HGL, I do believe they have a special bound. The gifs in that article posted above are on 10.

She's a great woman.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:02 pm

'I didn't know whether I wanted to bring him home': Snezana Markoski admits she wasn't sure she should introduce her young daughter Eve to The Bachelor Sam Wood
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The 34-year-old yummy mummy opened up about her doubts in an interview with OK! Australia, published Thursday, confessing: 'It was actually quite scary because I didn't know exactly how Sam felt about me, so I didn't know whether I wanted to do that [bring him home]'. wrote:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:07 pm

Aww! I'm not following Snez on IG but her daughter is stunning! She looks just like her!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:21 pm

Wow! Nice pictures in the article. Snez is an absolute goddess!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Thanks for posting ElonM.

Oh my goodness, love that pic of them in front of the Eiffel tower, very adorable beatingheart

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:26 am

There are comments below this pic that caught my eye. One lady said that she knows the winner cause she let it slip on radio. Below her comment, another lady comments " You never know if that's true though...". This second lady is in Curtin University and so is Snez. Hmmmm

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas