SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:01 pm

You might be right ... since I forgot that girls still don't know that Snezana already had a kiss/pash before ... so for them that will be something big.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:02 pm

see2love wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:So Snez got the kiss that angers the girls? I was thinking it was going to be Sarah but I'm cool with it being Snez laugh out loud

she did? yay!! I only enjoy watching her scenes with him, but i wouldn't be mad if she isn't F1 because I know she will be okay. I just hope he is kind enough to let her go back to her daughter sooner rather than later if he already has his mind set on someone else.
I agree. If he wasn't going to pick her be should let her go before the hometowns. However, it seems as though she goes all the way to the f2 so that would suck if she were to be dumped.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:22 pm

The way Sam is leaning in for that kiss KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 5 3806527698

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:26 pm

MissB wrote:The way Sam is leaning in for that kiss KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 5 3806527698
is awkward laugh out loud However, he is going for it so he's interested. You can tell who his favs are bc he always leans in and grabs for a kiss.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:32 pm

Yes. So easy to tell his favorites and i don't think he's letting her go anytime soon!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:00 pm

Snez reminds of the model known as "the body", her fellow Aussie Elle Macpherson who is still rocking at 47 years after 2 kids!!! These folks make me want to hit the gym hard daily but I can't laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Few profile SCs of this gorgeous lady
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:51 am

Few more from the 1st episode ...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Snezana's advice on lashes.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 pm

If we're being realistic here these two wouldn't work based on location. She lives all the way on the west coast and he lives in Melbourne. Neither can probably uproot and move because she has a daughter as well as works and goes to school while his work is based in Melbourne. I do wonder about Sam + the final girls thoughts on moving bc I don't think any of them live in Melbourne?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:18 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:If we're being realistic here these two wouldn't work based on location. She lives all the way on the west coast and he lives in Melbourne. Neither can probably uproot and move because she has a daughter as well as works and goes to school while his work is based in Melbourne. I do wonder about Sam + the final girls thoughts on moving  bc I don't think any of them live in Melbourne?
IA. I also think that while Sam wants a family I think he doesn't want one straight way. He said settle down and then start a family. But who knows. I just don't see the "fun" yet with Snez and I think it is lust between these two.

I also find it interesting how the F2s seem to have more physical/lust edits usually and wonder sometimes if guys separate in their minds the girls they want to marry from the ones they just have lust for. It's almost like the lust becomes a negative later on.

Yes, none of the brunettes live in Melb that could be final one.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:24 pm

Listening to Sam' intro, he did say his business has 30 something branches around Australia so if he really falls in love with any of the ladies and they are not willing to move, he should be able to move and start another branch I assume. I see more than lust with Snez, they have had some light banter and important conversations too. If he really isn't ready for a family right now, the right thing would have been to send the woman with a ready family home instead of stringing her along because that would make him an insensitive guy.
The flip side is that he really wouldn't have minded an instant family hence why he kept Snez there till he decided he had a stronger connection with Heather. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas