SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:01 pm

Well let's hope Shawn surprises people and behaves at ATFR and that Nick meets everyone's high expectations so we have a peaceful ATFR Smiley

isittrue

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:03 pm

I tend to think if we're going to or are willing to say that one guys actions is totally the result of the situation - seculsion, drinking, producer manipulation, being told your the one or ILY by the lead herself, spending all night with the lead in your bed. having sex with the lead (pre-FS, FS, or any other time they got the chance), etc., then we have to be willing to give it to all of them.  

But IMO, none of what we see is all ones true character nor is it all edit.  It's a mix somewhere between.  I try to give them all the benefit of the doubt until they prove its not necessary to anymore.  But at this point, I'm ready for them all to move on. I've completely lost interest.  Yes, there might be a love story but it's completely lost and unappealing with all the drama and crap. And unfortunately, K created most of it herself, without the help of TPTB.  They just sat back waiting to pounce and make it worse.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:11 pm

I'm of the thought that the environment and producer manipulation just bring out your worst characteristics and magnify them 1000x. I do think that Nick is probably cocky and over-emotional and Shawn is hot-headed and jealous. These characteristics probably aren't super noticeably in everyday life, but they come out in the right conditions that the show creates.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:17 pm

^^^ I actually think there is a love story and I am looking forward to the finale. ;) Makes this board so good that we can have 2 different posters with 2 completely different opinions. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:32 pm

isittrue wrote:Well let's hope Shawn surprises people and behaves at ATFR and that Nick meets everyone's high expectations so we have a peaceful ATFR Smiley

I would hope that as well. I think that's exactly the opposite of what the show wants but I hope they don't get what they want. If they don't it could be amusing to watch them try.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:01 am

chasingpavements wrote:I'm of the thought that the environment and producer manipulation just bring out your worst characteristics and magnify them 1000x. I do think that Nick is probably cocky and over-emotional and Shawn is hot-headed and jealous. These characteristics probably aren't super noticeably in everyday life, but they come out in the right conditions that the show creates.

:yes: Hence all those psychological tests. Those are the things they look for and salivate over when they spot them. The well adjusted need not apply.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:57 am

isittrue wrote:Well let's hope Shawn surprises people and behaves at ATFR and that Nick meets everyone's high expectations so we have a peaceful ATFR Smiley

I tend to think all 3 are pretty decent, likeable, good people. There are many seasons where the final couple or lead are really unlikeable to me by the end but this isn't one of them for me. I hope they exceed the low expectations at the ATFR and post show once they are in their normal lives and I'll enjoy keeping up with them after the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:34 am

relaxing wrote:

I tend to think all 3 are pretty decent, likeable, good people.  There are many seasons where the final couple or lead are really unlikeable to me by the end but this isn't one of them for me.  I hope they exceed the low expectations at the ATFR and post show once they are in their normal lives and I'll enjoy keeping up with them after the show.

I agree all 3 are decent and likeable. I just wish all 3 would be given the benefit if the doubt as I am sure hours of footage has been cut so that TPTb can use only the stuff that fits their storyline. IMO it'd better to judge these people post show and away from TPTB before making an accurate judgment of them.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:36 am

I agree

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:10 am

It seems like we had more than the regular quota of "normal" cast this season, yet it appears the show still ended up quite the mess. Who'd of thunk it?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:18 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I actually think there is a love story and I am looking forward to the finale.  ;)  Makes this board so good that we can have 2 different posters with 2 completely different opinions.  Smiley

I think there is a love story on this season as well, sadly I think much of it has been left on the editing room floor so they could concentrate on the fighting and drama hoping for higher ratings. I'm looking forward to seeing some of this love story next episode! The way Kaitlyn's face lights up and her eyes give away how she feels about Shawn.

That said, I have no doubt she has significant feelings for Nick as well, just not as deep, JMO. I do think she was attracted to Nick and enjoyed her time with him. I think she would have picked him if Shawn hadn't rocked her world. In the end, I believe she followed her heart all the way to Shawn though and I do believe they are happy and have a really good chance of making it long term.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:56 am

Kashathediva wrote:It seems like we had more than the regular quota of "normal" cast this season, yet it appears the show still ended up quite the mess. Who'd of thunk it?

Me! Our lead loves and is addicted to drama. So the normal ones got the boot.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24