SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:04 am

I wonder if there's any truth to the Ok! article that Kait was forced to take Nick to f2 over Ben. I just saw that Jessie, Shawn's oldest sis, fav'd it and it seems like Jessie and Kait are friends/in touch from her blog and her snap recap.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:06 am

Wouldn't be surprised if that's what Kaitlyn is telling Shawn and his family. Whether that's actually true or not...I guess we'll have a better idea after seeing Kaitlyn/Nick interaction at the finale, but I'm going to guess not.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:08 am

algold29 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I actually think there is a love story and I am looking forward to the finale.  ;)  Makes this board so good that we can have 2 different posters with 2 completely different opinions.  Smiley

I think there is a love story on this season as well, sadly I think much of it has been left on the editing room floor so they could concentrate on the fighting and drama hoping for higher ratings.  I'm looking forward to seeing some of this love story next episode!  The way Kaitlyn's face lights up and her eyes give away how she feels about Shawn.

That said, I have no doubt she has significant feelings for Nick as well, just not as deep, JMO.  I do think she was attracted to Nick and enjoyed her time with him.  I think she would have picked him if Shawn hadn't rocked her world.  In the end, I believe she followed her heart all the way to Shawn though and I do believe they are happy and have a really good chance of making it long term.

I'm not sure how anyone has seen a love story at all this season. There has been no love shown. There has been hate, lust, envy, and bulling, but NO love. If you have seen that, then you are true romantic at heart.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:10 am

chasingpavements wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if that's what Kaitlyn is telling Shawn and his family. Whether that's actually true or not...I guess we'll have a better idea after seeing Kaitlyn/Nick interaction at the finale, but I'm going to guess not.

Exactly. That is probably what Kaitlyn wants the family to believe, but that is probably not the truth.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:Haha..sometimes I wonder when Shawn gets worked up if he foams at the mouth. I'm sure he has his good moments, and it's not his fault he has RBF(resting *itch face).

Laughed so hard at this! I always said that Josh spoke so fast that spit must build up in his mouth and who would want to kiss that!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:22 am

Alanna wrote:I wonder if there's any truth to the Ok! article that Kait was forced to take Nick to f2 over Ben. I just saw that Jessie, Shawn's oldest sis, fav'd it and it seems like Jessie and Kait are friends/in touch from her blog and her snap recap.
It sounds plausible but more likely is something Kaitlyn's camp leaked to tabloids to further disassociate her with Nick IMO. That article basically gives it away she chose Shawn, would've spared Ben a proposal, never wanted Nick there in the first place. Very obvious they don't want her associated with Nick in any way. ATFR will be interesting.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:24 am

rosesrREd wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if that's what Kaitlyn is telling Shawn and his family. Whether that's actually true or not...I guess we'll have a better idea after seeing Kaitlyn/Nick interaction at the finale, but I'm going to guess not.

Exactly. That is probably what Kaitlyn wants the family to believe, but that is probably not the truth.

Add me to this. It is more of the Kaitlyn rewrite history. As much as Shawn is not my cup of tea, I think Kaitlyn has fed him a load of crap with minimizing her interest in TOG and if TPTB are not editing and leaking stories to show him how big of a liar she really is.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:25 am

Alanna wrote:I wonder if there's any truth to the Ok! article that Kait was forced to take Nick to f2 over Ben. I just saw that Jessie, Shawn's oldest sis, fav'd it and it seems like Jessie and Kait are friends/in touch from her blog and her snap recap.

I noticed that as well. Personally I wouldn't be surprised if she did want to make things less messy and keep Ben after the FS dates particularly if she was leaning towards Shawn . It also said that she would not make Ben propose if he wasn't F1. I can see TPtb wanting N in the f2 and proposing if only for the drama .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:31 am

I don't see any truth to the OK! Article. That site actually has a link where anyone with a "tip" can send them an email!!!! Anyway, Kaitlyn has her faults (don't we all) but I do not see her as a boldly mean type, she is not even a good liar. If I take out the ITM's, because those are manipulated, we saw her tell Nick's mom, to her face, that she wouldn't have taken Nick that far if she couldn't see a future with him, and I believe her. She could have easily made any other response that would have satisfied Nick's mom's anxiety.

I went and looked at that sister's account (Jessica) and saw that she also liked this tweet:

jess ‏@SthrnGrlNxtDoor Jul 16
@Shawn_Booth's family seems to be realistic about this process being rushed & more of in the moment than really deeper connections

Not sure what the person meant and why she liked it, because I thought the family felt the connection was "real" and that Shawn was "all in." They were naturally skeptical but they did say that they could see the connection.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:49 am

julychild wrote:I don't see any truth to the OK! Article. That site actually has a link where anyone with a "tip" can send them an email!!!! Anyway, Kaitlyn has her faults (don't we all) but I do not see her as a boldly mean type, she is not even a good liar. If I take out the ITM's, because those are manipulated, we saw her tell Nick's mom, to her face, that she wouldn't have taken Nick that far if she couldn't see a future with him, and I believe her. She could have easily made any other response that would have satisfied Nick's mom's anxiety.

I went and looked at that sister's account (Jessica) and saw that she also liked this tweet:

jess ‏@SthrnGrlNxtDoor  Jul 16
@Shawn_Booth's family seems to be realistic about this process being rushed & more of in the moment than really deeper connections

Not sure what the person meant and why she liked it, because I thought the family felt the connection was "real" and that Shawn was "all in." They were naturally skeptical but they did say that they could see the connection.

Life and style ran the original article and I believe ok piggybacked on it. Life and Style provided details about the proposal too. Anyway Jessie's favoriting of the other tweet can be many things. 1) she is justifying how K can be torn between multiple men and hence have many multiple in the moment connections 2) she realizes that post show is when a relationship starts as many of us here too or 3) maybe Shawn's feelings for K have slowed down post bubble. I do think Shawn and K will not rush their relationship if they are together and I can certainly see His family cautioning him to take things slow with K assuming TPTb does not help break them up ATFR. Jessie also favorited a tweet making fun of rumors ( can't remember the context)

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:01 am

yeah, I read it in Life & Style first, which is one of the reasons why I don't believe it. Maybe if it had come from Us weekly....? Being that both Us and ABC is owned by the same parent company, the show leaks stories through Us, which is why I generally take what I read there with less of a side eye. Since Warner bought back their larger stake, Us has been pretty accurate about anything they publish concerning ABC shows. pretty accurate!

Life & style source info just like RS and every one else. Nothing is actually tested for authenticity.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:16 am

isittrue wrote:

I noticed that as well. Personally I wouldn't be surprised if she did want to make things less messy and keep Ben after the FS dates particularly if she was leaning towards Shawn.  It also said that she would not make Ben propose if he wasn't F1. I can see TPtb wanting N in the f2 and proposing if only for the drama .

This really makes sense to me. Why put Nick and his family thru all that after what he has being thru with Andi?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24