SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:56 pm

Since there are some "facts" circling around:
1) Nick's ring post-FRC ... some see it, some don't (I don't) ... it was a good hope-booster at the start ... now it's a matter of discussion whether Nick moved on:
nickviall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 22 11296621_363995147142826_371185495_n

2) Nick back-snap-cap, don't remember seeing him wearing it before the show, but he continues to wear it post ... including after SC-gate:
nickviall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 22 11377635_1614676428809074_1875261990_n
source: Nick's IG

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

nickviall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:00 pm

isittrue wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Montaname wrote:
He hasn't seemed to be all that bad of a guy on this series, but I still just don't like him.

Kaitlyn's F1 this year already confronted her while on the show, telling her: "Your actions don't match your words".
Interestingly enough, that is exactly, imo, what Nick was saying last year to the lead on ATFR: "Your actions don't match your words".
Nick gets hated for this, Shawn gets justified.
The difference? Only one is F1.

jmo

I actually thought both were justified.  
IA. :Nod: Imo, I saw Nick talking about making love on ATFR as essentially saying "Words not matching actions" but this is not universally agreed upon to be the case and I think that is a minority opinion and certainly not seen as the same considering it has been a debate that has continued for over a year and will never be settled. This is not just a Nick thing, usually it happens with anyone polarizing or with fans of a person. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:07 pm

Thanks, Happy! I still think the ring wearing is a speculation, not a fact.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:10 pm

happygolucky wrote:Since there are some "facts" circling around:
1) Nick's ring post-FRC ... some see it, some don't (I don't) ... it was a good hope-booster at the start ... now it's a matter of discussion whether Nick moved on:
nickviall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 22 11296621_363995147142826_371185495_n

2) Nick back-snap-cap, don't remember seeing him wearing it before the show, but he continues to wear it post ... including after SC-gate:
nickviall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 22 11377635_1614676428809074_1875261990_n
source: Nick's IG

I initially found him wearing the baseball cap backwards different, but I never really related it to K. Plus Shawn has taken recent pics with the backwards cap, so it's more of a style choice than one influenced by K.

I could not see the ring but I could see that if he was wearing it, it will give Nick supporters hope for F1 outcome.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:21 pm

I don't see a ring.
As to the hat, that is probably just what the guys are all doing now - stylewise.
Kailtyn is a tomboy at heart so her wearing backward hat is probably following the same style trend that all the other guys are doing (Ben H, too).
Nick had a beard pre-filming though so that was him just bringing it back.
As many a man knows, shaving everyday is annoying and beards have been in for this last year.

So to me, none of this points to Kailtyn, it's just the style. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:*snip*

I will await to see how she responds to Nick on ATFR to determine whether she takes accountability for her own actions and is at least courteous to someone who proposed to her and she rejected and compare her actions to the last lead who did this.

Same. If she expresses some guilt over taking things too far with Nick and doesn't try to downplay their relationship then I'm not gonna hate on her. Everyone makes mistakes, especially with TPTB in their ear, and it doesn't make them bad people. However, if she turns into a cold b*tch and acts like Nick wronged her instead of vice versa, then I won't like her any better than Andi. If what the article says is true and they haven't had any communication since the FRC, then there is just no excuse for giving him the cold shoulder and acting like he's some stalker creep. None whatsoever. I really hope she can be kind.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:30 pm

I personally never understood any angst toward Nick for the ATFR 2014 with MEandI.
Many past seasons women have brought up the same issue post show with the lead. I don't recall the same reaction. Women want all the same rights as men. It's time then we got past some of this. I don't understand the "shame" issue personally, for one sex and not the other. If you feel like you are going to do something shameful think before you do it. It should not be because you are male or female.
Regardless of that, I feel any action during taping is fair game to talk about post show. (unless the couple specifically have an agreement with each other discussion is off the table with media/tv) Kind of like if do the crime, then do the time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:35 pm

mindless wrote:

I will await to see how she responds to Nick on ATFR to determine whether she takes accountability for her own actions and is at least courteous to someone who proposed to her and she rejected and compare her actions to the last lead who did this.

Same. If she expresses some guilt over taking things too far with Nick and doesn't try to downplay their relationship then I'm not gonna hate on her. Everyone makes mistakes, especially with TPTB in their ear, and it doesn't make them bad people. However, if she turns into a cold b*tch and acts like Nick wronged her instead of vice versa, then I won't like her any better than Andi. If what the article says is true and they haven't had any communication since the FRC, then there is just no excuse for giving him the cold shoulder and acting like he's some stalker creep. None whatsoever. I really hope she can be kind.

Totally agree, especially the bolded. Despite Kaitlyn's craziness, I still like her and am rooting for her to be better than Andi in all this.

I am confused as to why she seems to be so angry and cold towards Nick if he hasn't contacted her. I wonder if she tried to contact him to apologize/explain and he wouldn't respond? Or, she heard that he was hooking up a lot (he made out with a friend of a friend a few weeks ago, so he's not in a relationship), which made her think that he just went on the show for fame, not her? Or, maybe I was reading too much into it, and she was simply putting Nick out of her mind because it brought up too many difficult memories? I am really curious to see what their dynamic will be like at the ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:39 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
mindless wrote:

Totally agree, especially the bolded. Despite Kaitlyn's craziness, I still like her and am rooting for her to be better than Andi in all this.

I am confused as to why she seems to be so angry and cold towards Nick if he hasn't contacted her. I wonder if she tried to contact him to apologize/explain and he wouldn't respond? Or, she heard that he was hooking up a lot (he made out with a friend of a friend a few weeks ago, so he's not in a relationship), which made her think that he just went on the show for fame, not her? Or, maybe I was reading too much into it, and she was simply putting Nick out of her mind because it brought up too many difficult memories? I am really curious to see what their dynamic will be like at the ATFR.

What do you mean by the bolded? Also, I remember last season when the same claims about Nick hooking up while he was supposedly was broken hearted by Andi were floating around and Ali addressed the rumors on her E news cast.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:41 pm

CP, I guess it could be a combination of all these things. Has RS said anything about post film contact between these two?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I personally never understood any angst toward Nick for the ATFR 2014 with MEandI.
Many past seasons women have brought up the same issue post show with the lead. I don't recall the same reaction. Women want all the same rights as men. It's time then we got past some of this. I don't understand the "shame" issue personally, for one sex and not the other.  If you feel like you are going to do something shameful think before you do it. It should not be because you are male or female.
Regardless of that, I feel any action during taping is fair game to talk about post show. (unless the couple specifically have an agreement with each other discussion is off the table with media/tv) Kind of like if do the crime, then do the time.

ITA! If you don't think it's shameful to sleep with two guys within days of each other and then get engaged to one a few days later, then how is it shaming to bring up the fact? It's ridiculous IMO. Either way you did it! Nick wasn't calling her a sl*t, simply pointing out the action that made him think she loved him after she said she never did. She should be grateful because now she can play the victim for the rest of her life. I'm sure there will be a long chapter on the subject in her book.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:52 pm

isittrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
mindless wrote:

What do you mean by the bolded?  Also, I remember last season when the same claims about Nick hooking up while he was supposedly was broken hearted by Andi were floating around and Ali addressed the rumors on her E news cast.  

Just that I was one of the people that thought that he might have moved on and was already in a relationship and that's what was causing the tension from Kaitlyn. I was hoping that the "hurricane" IG was about a new girl, not Kaitlyn. I heard from a friend who has a friend in CHI that Nick made out with her like 4-5 weeks ago at a bar, so there goes my theory that he was in a relationship. I have no idea if he has been hooking up a lot, but I know that a lot of people do that to get over heartbreak, so I was just hypothesizing that maybe he had been and Whitney told Kaitlyn?

Watch them be perfectly friendly to each other as I'm going crazy trying to figure out why Kaitlyn hates Nick, haha.

Sdmom - RS hasn't said anything! If he knew anything, I'm sure he would have spilled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam