SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:18 am

I feel like Nick's questions for Kaitlyn ATFR had nothing to do with romantic closure and was more about restoring his own dignity and pride. She devastated the guy and he had every right to spell it out for everyone that she had declared her love for him repeatedly. Odd she never said it to that other guy.

Every little good thing that comes Nick's way right now, Bachelor or not, for me is the only redeeming thing about this season. IMO, Nick truly deserves some good karma.

It does not surprise me the media seems more interested in Nick's story than those other two. So done with them.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:20 am

Nick is on nightline..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:40 am

Hotmomma wrote:Nick is on nightline..
Say what?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:46 am

I just finished watching the last part of interview with Ali. He is such a great interview. I'm not sure why but I really felt sentimental watching this one in particular. Nick, I love that you just do you...yeppers, I'm a fan without a doubt.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:28 am

Nick should definitely be the bachelor if it is offered to him. Fame seeker? They ALL are. Difference with Nick is he has his dream job already so if he is lead and marries his F1 he will have his dream girl too.

Ratings gold for TPTB and a season of Nick as lead? I am ready.

2pop

If Nick is lead he will be the first lead cast from a prior season that I will be 100% interested in watching. When I told my husband of the possibility he said he would even watch Nick as lead and he has never watched this show (thinks it is ridiculous which it is) but he likes Nick from the clips he has seen.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:34 am

It always cracks me up when I read a tweet towards Nick about how NO ONE likes him when all the tweets before and after surrounding it are "Please make Nick the Bachelor!!!!!!!!" Obviously there are plenty of non fans but there is a hefty fan following for Nick and it seems to be growing...

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:38 am

Hotmomma wrote:Nick is on nightline..
Love Love Love this interview on Nightline of Nick. He is all-class.

ABC US News | World News
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/bachelorettes-nick-viall-feels-now-kaitlyns-rejection-32774221

At the end is the hashtag #TeamNick and the best part is the end when the anchor of the show says, "It was Oprah Winfrey who said 'I don't want anybody who doesn't want me'" in relation to why Nick is better off and should be next bachelor.

Amen, Oprah Winfrey...  :claphands

And I think it is perfect that Nick is going on shows that are more serious and not comedy night shows.
TPTB and ABC know what they are doing.  :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:30 am

^^^
This was the same interview that was on GMA yesterday. I am so satisfied that he is get so much more interest than the happy couple.

Was NOT a Nick fan before this show. Now, I am all in. #teamNick all the way.

P.S. I think his jacket is Hickey Freeman. ;)

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:40 am

giggling giggling Can someone please put the interview on youtube it is not working for me thanks.  The TWSNBN 2.0 couple is been knock out by my tv lover Nick the love man, he is getting all important interviews and they cant match that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:47 am

BowenAnderson wrote:^^^
This was the same interview that was on GMA yesterday.  I am so satisfied that he is get so much more interest than the happy couple.  

Was NOT a Nick fan before this show.  Now, I am all in.  #teamNick all the way.  

P.S.  I think his jacket is Hickey Freeman. ;)

Who is Hickey Freeman?

Welcome1 to NickChick Island!!! The more the merrier party time

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:59 am

Rolly wrote:
BowenAnderson wrote:^^^
This was the same interview that was on GMA yesterday.  I am so satisfied that he is get so much more interest than the happy couple.  

Was NOT a Nick fan before this show.  Now, I am all in.  #teamNick all the way.  

P.S.  I think his jacket is Hickey Freeman. ;)

Who is Hickey Freeman?

Welcome1  to NickChick Island!!! The more the merrier party time

Just a random image I pulled up for you. HF is a mens wear line.
http://www.wrightandsimon.com/product-p/051-506000.htm

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:28 am

mysthelma wrote:I mean Nick was accused of chasing fame last year even when he went back to his normal life.

But he didn't stay in his "normal life" - he struck up an online friendship / flirtation with a woman in consideration for the role of the next bachelorette and when given the opportunity to go on her show - he did.

I thought last year Nick was campaigning to be The Bachelor and I think this time he's being more obvious about it. If I could offer him some advice (which I don't believe he'd take) it would be one word - RUN. OK two words - RUN FAST. There's a couple of reasons why I say this:

One is that doing the job of the lead is thankless, and whatever "fan love" might exist for a candidate fades fast into the drama and hypocrisy that are part of the job. Whatever fan love Nick has now is likely to vanish quickly as the lead. And the lead is expendable anyway - once in that role the show is going to focus on a continuing story line for the next lead - not a happy ending for the current lead.

Another is that the show hasn't done Nick any favors - especially this season - they engineered a situation where he got dumped in the middle of a proposal and to a certain extent made him look like a joke. How bad could they make him look as the lead. Does Ben F's season come to mind where the lead picked the biggest villain? The show can make anyone the biggest villain - why should Nick put himself into the hands of the producers - again?

Another is that the drama and controversy that has made Nick "ratings gold" surrounds sex and the complications surrounding sex in dating situations. IMO sex would be front and center again on a "Nick" show only from the opposite side of the coin from Kaitlyn's season - but regardless of what complexity sex would introduce or how they would play it we would get another season where controversy over sex would dominate the season.

And another is that unwittingly Nick could have written his own story line when he joked that as lead he might fall in love with someone who doesn't love him back. If I were in story production I'd be writing how to make that happen as we speak so that casting could get me the right people for that very story line.

IMO the only sure thing Nick would get out of being The Bachelor is a lot of attention and a very slim chance he would find love out of the experience.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam