SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:52 pm

Nick has been engaged once and rejected twice on the show which is not a good record on his part. There has to be something not quiet right for him to still be single at 34.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:54 pm

lexforlife wrote:Thanks. I know I've read of this site having some kind of encyclopedia.  Can someone confirm for me , some of these abbreviations gets me scratch

OT
Abbreviations

I keep updating this list however if there are other abbreviations to be added, anyone can PM me or post them in here and I'll add it to the list.

Need Help thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:02 pm

Nothing to see here folks, just Nick still pretending to be above drama, while having one hand dipped in said drama. giggling

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:05 pm

nannymargie wrote:Nick has been engaged once and rejected twice on the show which is not a good record on his part. There has to be something not quiet right for him to still be single at 34.
I don't think there is anything wrong with a person because two women rejected him. It could just be going after the wrong type that one thinks is a fit. Clearly the last bette said she chose the wrong guy, and in the recent gma interview she said to trust your heart and not chose the safe option. These women chose based on type same as Nick. As for the last bette the jury is still out there. Often times what thinks May be their type is not necessarily what is good for them

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 48 1f49b  BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 48 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:07 pm

nannymargie wrote:Nick has been engaged once and rejected twice on the show which is not a good record on his part. There has to be something not quiet right for him to still be single at 34.

My hubby was single and actually never had a serious relationship before me and he was 34 when we met. So I find this normal. My husband was committed to his career and wasn't going to waste time on a person who didn't get who he was or his values.

I think unique non-cookie cutter people can have a harder time finding the right fit.

And not to go off topic, but Josh is about to be 31 with a failed public engagement and as of the moment no serious prospects, since he was rallying to be the bachelor. So that mid 30s single guy with failed engagement can creep up on anyone.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nothing to see here folks, just Nick still pretending to be above drama, while having one hand dipped in said drama. giggling

Yes.  He's keeping the drama alive.  

Admittedly, K&S handled all the questions about Nick poorly.  They need a PR rep stat.

But, Nick continues to stir the pot.  His rally cry of Shawn enjoys saying mean things about me is what a petulant child says.  So is his it's not fair for you to say that whine.  Anyone who starts a sentence with "It's not fair" is off my respect list.  Feigning surprise when the ring toss was brought up was laughable.  It's a talking point for his interviews and he had a well-rehearsed answer to keep making headlines.  

He's definitely getting top advice on exactly what to say and tweet this week.  ABC/Next is pushing all of this, IMO.

If he's making platitudes about taking the high road, hopefully that means he won't stop at the Bachelor mansion again.  But, I think he wants it badly.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:25 pm

I've said since I heard Nick was coming on this season that my personal opinion is that this was all just a ruse to clean up his image and his edit and turn him into the next Bach. I stand by that opinion and have thought that all season. There were moments where I thought "maybe not"....but I've always come back around to that belief. And I think Nick wants that just as much as ABC/Next does.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nothing to see here folks, just Nick still pretending to be above drama, while having one hand dipped in said drama. giggling

giggling So true!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:42 pm

If this forum seems like a Nick fan forum right now, then I am sorry to those who feel that way. I know last summer it often felt like a J&A fan forum and then this winter a Whitney and Chris fan forum. I was on neither of those love trains so I get the frustration.

We Nick Chicks may be loud and annoying, but we have had over a year of having him put down that we are having fun celebrating him.

And yes, Kaitlyn and Shawn are both immature bullies, IMO, so they are making it easier for Nick to stay in the spot light. I promise you, if they had come out and admitted that they did wrong too, they would have taken the wind out of Nick's sails and we would be hearing BiP hype or Ben H or Z hype for the next bachelor.

It is the continued lack of graciousness and empathy shown by K&S that is allowing the Nick show to proceed.

I do admit, Nick is loving all the attention. I wish he was just going back to real life, but he isn't. So just wait all those who are annoyed with him. If he is the lead and continues to pick women like K&A you will have plenty to make fun of and criticize.

Ah the circle of reality TV life and the fame whores who are so happy to be on it.

I thought Trista was bad back in the day, these people make her look like a nun in comparison. They really make me appreciate Ash and JP and Chris and Des even more.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I do admit, Nick is loving all the attention. I wish he was just going back to real life, but he isn't. So just wait all those who are annoyed with him. If he is the lead and continues to pick women like K&A you will have plenty to make fun of and criticize.
I have plenty to criticize right now when someone who claimed they weren't looking for their "16th minute of fame" is trying desperately at a third year at this. If it doesn't work out with his pick will he do BIP 3 next? When does it end? laugh out loud I have no problem with his taste in women. They are not the problem.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:55 pm

Just curious, who on this forum would or wouldn't take the lead if offered when in Nick's position?  I would definately take the risk because it has such a big payoff if successful.  Plus, it would be an adventure.  I love epic adventures and have always wanted to be a part of one... Especially with a happy ending.  It wouldn't bother me to have been unsuccessful twice before.  It would be a new chapter for me.  And I would be hopeful for a new outcome.  Just my take on it.  Others?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Not a chance in he!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam