SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Bachinfo wrote:
isittrue wrote:I read on another board that a reputable source says contract in place for new bachelor and has for a while.  Think it's Ben H too

If  there is a signed contract, the bach is not Ben.  As far as he goes, there may be a contract written, but it is not signed, as of right now at least.  Did they say who their source was?

Thank you.
Members on this forum have been saying this for awhile(about no contract being signed), but it seems things have a habit of getting lost with other speculations. As far as all the IMO's, winks and time telling --well yeah, we have a finite date that time will tell, so that is really no stretch on magic 8 ball skills.  Suggesting otherwise gets a bit, imo, weary.

Amen to that!! I agree
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:08 am

Let's just call a spade a spade. Nick is posting shirtless pics because he likes the attention. If he was simply doing a favor for the photographer the shirtless pics aren't necessary. He could promote them without taking off his shirt. Personally, I can't take anyone seriously who posts shirtless pics unless the situation calls for it (you are in a swimsuit wearing situation or you are one of the top underwear models in the world.)

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 77 87b72b10 happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 77 86669110 happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:09 am

JMO I don't look at things I don't want to see.
I like Nick, but I don't look at his photos anymore or less than anyone else's. You can interpret that is I don't look at photos of celebs that often. I simply don't care. If you don't care you don't talk about it much. It's a nonentity.
Send me photos of cute animals or babies. I will look at them. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:51 am

The source on the other board - who apparently has industry sources (non-RS) just said it was pretty much a done deal - not necessarily signed. I still think it's Ben H. But we shall see.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 am

I didn't bother to look at Nick's latest photos when I made my initial comments.  I read about them on this thread, because I care who the next Bachelor is.  

There's another F2 from this franchise who's represented by Wilhelmina, the same agency repping Nick.  He doesn't post his shirtless pics on his IG.  He leaves that to his agency to manage in his portfolio.

Big difference in these two F2s.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:57 am

isittrue wrote:The source on the other board - who apparently has industry sources (non-RS) just said it was pretty much a done deal  - not necessarily signed.  I still think it's Ben H.  But we shall see.

Nothing is a done deal, until it's signed, nothing. Arie was filmed telling his family he was the next Bachelor without signing on the dotted line.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:01 am

At this point, its all about the buzz said photos create. I truly feel the girls (ette) know who it is and I'm surprised there haven't been any leaks through friends or family referring to TB.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:31 am

Kashathediva wrote:JMO I don't look at things I don't want to see.
I like Nick, but I don't look at his photos anymore or less than anyone else's. You can interpret that is I don't look at photos of celebs that often. I simply don't care. If you don't care you don't talk about it much. It's a nonentity.
Send me photos of cute animals or babies. I will look at them. Smiley

I don't know, it takes a second to see what these people are up to by reading here, I'm not starting a change.org petition to stop Nick or anything laugh out loud, again it takes me about a minute to catch up and comment.

We still talk and snark about people like Andi and Soules long after their season, I don't think it's because we care so much about them. giggling

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:34 am

alwaystulips wrote:I didn't bother to look at Nick's latest photos when I made my initial comments.  I read about them on this thread, because I care who the next Bachelor is.  

There's another F2 from this franchise who's represented by Wilhelmina, the same agency repping Nick.  He doesn't post his shirtless pics on his IG.  He leaves that to his agency to manage in his portfolio.

Big difference in these two F2s.

Just curious, who's this f2?

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:36 am

I'm guessing Drew Kenney?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:37 am

Ah yes, thanks blu!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:39 am

I'm hoping if N is next bachelor, the disdain for him by some will create interest in another network on Monday nights for 8 weeks. One can hope.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam